|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ged have to study?
(a) The Old Testament
(b) The Talmud
(d) The Koran
2. Why does Ged run back home?
(a) He is late for dinner
(b) The girl will turn him into a toad if he does not get back in 5 minutes.
(c) To get away from the girl
(d) To find a spell to show the girl
3. What does the man from the mountains believe about Duny?
(a) That he will become president
(b) That he will become King
(c) That he will become a great wizard
(d) That he will become the world's savior
4. In what sea is the island located
(a) The Dead Sea
(b) Atlantic Sea
(c) Northeast Sea
(d) The North Sea
5. Who cared for Duny when he was a child?
(a) His sister
(b) His Aunt
(c) His Grandmother
(d) His Stepmother
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of spell does Ged find?
2. At what age does Duny have his naming ceremony?
3. How had the man from the mountains helped the village in the past?
4. Why does Ogion say Ged has to learn the language?
5. What is Duny's father's occupation?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)