|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Shadow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duny produce to help the village?
(a) Flying daggers
(b) A pack of viscious dogs
(d) An army
2. Why does Ogion say Ged has to learn the language?
(a) It will give him more control over his spells
(b) The two of them will be able to have deeper conversations
(c) To learn discipline
(d) He needs it to get into wizard school
3. How had the man from the mountains helped the village in the past?
(a) He had saved them from an earthquake
(b) He had saved them from an evil dictator
(c) He had saved them from a drought
(d) He had donated a large sum of money to the village funds
4. On what island does Duny live?
5. What does Ged do in the spring?
(b) Visits the head wizard
(c) Goes back home
(d) Collect herbs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ged meet in a meadow?
2. What does Ged have to study?
3. What is Duny's new name?
4. What age is Duny when a tribe attacks Gont?
5. What is Duny's father's occupation?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)