|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the subject Price wrote about for his commission?
(a) A woman realizing she has been deceived by her lover.
(b) A dying professor.
(c) A gay man coming out.
(d) A love affair.
2. What was the result of Price's first visit with Patrick Louge?
(a) Nausea and dizziness.
(b) Relief and relaxation.
(c) Painful side effects.
(d) Panic attacks.
3. What does Price say his outlook was like by April 1985?
(c) Still uncertain.
(d) Much improved.
4. What did doctors do during Price's surgery at the end of the semester?
(a) Remove and drain cysts.
(b) Fix his vertebrae.
(c) Fuse his vertebrae.
(d) Remove the tumor from his spine.
5. What put Price back in the hospital?
(c) Panic attacks.
(d) Leaking spinal fluid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose lives does Price say he based his commissioned work on?
2. What happened to the offer the Andersons made?
3. What kinds of subjects does Price say he steered his students toward?
4. What award did Kate Vaiden win?
5. What did Dr. Friedman give Price when the pains returned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Price's prognosis after falling from his wheelchair?
2. Describe Price's trip to New York.
3. Describe Price's reunion with Daniel Voll.
4. What kinds of pain led Dr. Friedman to recommend biofeedback for Price?
5. What advice does Price offer to doctors?
6. How does Price say he ended up feeling practically agoraphobic?
7. How was Price managing the pain, when he returned to live at home?
8. What was the new demon Price experienced after his second surgery?
9. What did biofeedback entail for Price?
10. Describe the story Price told when he was commissioned by Hendrix College.
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)