|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the radiation oncologist tell Reynolds Price after his radiation therapy was done?
(a) That the diagnosis had been in error.
(b) That they would start again in six months.
(c) That they would start again in a year.
(d) That he had all the radiation he could have in a lifetime.
2. What hobby did Price take up?
(b) Writing poetry.
3. What was Price able to move when he emerged from surgery?
(a) His ankles.
(b) His legs.
(c) His toes.
(d) His fingers.
4. How was alcohol affecting him in a new way?
(a) He would have a severe allergic reaction.
(b) One drink would make him drunk.
(c) He could drink and drink without getting drunk.
(d) He felt poisoned.
5. What does Price begin to do after contact with Dr. Simonton?
(a) Visualize his antibodies attacking cancer cells.
(b) Stop radiation therapy.
(c) Travel to India.
(d) Eat differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first doctor examine, when Price finally goes in?
2. Where did Price look for consolation?
3. How was Price's will changing as he continued through therapy?
4. How does Price spend his time on returning home?
5. What was Price's condition as the anesthesia wore off?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Price say was the good news in his prognosis?
2. How did Reynolds Price's health begin to change?
3. How athletic was Price?
4. Where did Price go from Marcia Bennett's house?
5. How does Price say his relationship with Jesus changed throughout the course of his cancer treatment?
6. What was Reynolds Price's condition at the beginning of the "A Whole New Life"?
7. Describe Price's physical deterioration after radiation therapy.
8. How does Price say his friends and family reacted to his illness?
9. What effect did radiation therapy have on Price's body?
10. How did Price's health change after the first surgery?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)