|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marcia Bennett and Reynolds Price move to?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
2. What has Reynolds Price's health been like, up to this point?
(a) Consistently poor.
(b) Good since a childhood illness.
(c) Steadily good.
(d) Good for long periods between.
3. How many days a week was Price getting radiation?
4. How did the radiologist describe the chance of paralysis?
5. What did Reynolds Price's dying friend tell him?
(a) That he would not die.
(b) What dying is like.
(c) That he was undergoing a transformation that may or may not involve dying.
(d) That he was definitely dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Price say was difficult about entering radiation therapy?
2. Where is Reynolds Price living at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
3. What was Price's condition when he returned home?
4. What was the title of the work Price created in homage to his tumor?
5. What pastime could Price no longer enjoy while he was undergoing radiation therapy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Price say he did to make his condition more bearable?
2. Describe Price's condition when he emerged from surgery.
3. What had doctors found in the surgery?
4. What does Price say was the good news in his prognosis?
5. Where did Price go from Marcia Bennett's house?
6. What does Price say he learned about his tumor?
7. How athletic was Price?
8. What was the first prognosis for Price's condition?
9. What was Price's condition when he stayed with Marcia Bennett?
10. What was Reynolds Price's condition at the beginning of the "A Whole New Life"?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)