1. When does "A Whole New Life begin"?
2. What is Reynolds Price's condition at the beginning of the memoir?
Healthy and successful.
3. What is Reynolds Price's job at the beginning of the memoir?
4. What has Reynolds Price's health been like, up to this point?
5. Where is Reynolds Price living at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
By a pond.
6. Which physical problem has Reynolds Price NOT encountered at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
Chronic back pain.
7. How athletic was Reynolds Price as a child?
Not at all athletic.
This section contains 4,311 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)