|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Diana Betz?
(a) A physical therapist.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A neurologist.
(d) A psychotherapist.
2. Who commissioned Price's work?
(a) A patron in Chicago.
(b) A theatre company in New York.
(c) A film company in California.
(d) A college in Arkansas.
3. What was the 'new demon' Price encountered after surgery?
(a) Withdrawal from a drug.
(b) Disorientation from his drugs.
(c) Side effects of a drug.
(d) Phantom pains.
4. How did Price's radiologist describe the radiation therapy he would receive?
(a) Small doses at the beginning, then getting larger.
(b) Experimentally large doses.
(c) Moderate, safe dose.
(d) Strongest possible dose.
5. What was Dr. Shuping's prognosis?
(a) That Price's outlook for walking was not good.
(b) That he might eventually get some relief from pain.
(c) That he would likely be paralyzed permanently.
(d) That surgery might help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reynolds Price's dying friend tell him?
2. How was Price's gait affected by his condition?
3. What was the subject Price wrote about for his commission?
4. What changed when Reynolds Price injured himself?
5. Who is Daniel Voll?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)