|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the radiologist describe the chance of paralysis?
2. How did Price's radiologist describe the radiation therapy he would receive?
(a) Experimentally large doses.
(b) Moderate, safe dose.
(c) Strongest possible dose.
(d) Small doses at the beginning, then getting larger.
3. Where did Price work with Diana Betz?
(a) At her office.
(b) At his home.
(c) At a clinic.
(d) At the hospital.
4. What was Price told during his dream?
(a) That his sins were forgiven.
(b) That he would have to change his ways.
(c) That he was not going to be allowed to die until his work was complete.
(d) That he was being spared for a higher purpose.
5. What was Reynolds Price offered in November?
(a) A commission to write a play.
(b) A commission for a political commentary.
(c) A commission for a memoir.
(d) A commission for an advertising job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Price say his health was doing while he was writing the commissioned work?
2. What could Reynolds Price do by himself?
3. What was the prognosis after the first round of tests?
4. What kinds of subjects does Price say he steered his students toward?
5. Where was Price taken after surgery?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)