|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Marcia Bennett stay with Reynolds Price before moving locations?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) Two months.
2. What does Price say his outlook was like by April 1985?
(a) Much improved.
(d) Still uncertain.
3. What did the test show was swollen?
(a) Price's spinal cord.
(b) Price's brain.
(c) Price's back muscles.
(d) The sheaths on Price's nerves.
4. Where did Marcia Bennett and Reynolds Price move to?
(a) New York.
(b) North Carolina.
5. What did Reynolds Price find when he finally went to the hospital?
(a) He had injured his nerves.
(b) He had damaged his vertebrae.
(c) His immune system was malfunctioning.
(d) He had become diabetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the radiation oncologist tell Reynolds Price after his radiation therapy was done?
2. How was Price's will changing as he continued through therapy?
3. Who commissioned Price's work?
4. What was the cause of Price's problems?
5. What was the prognosis after the first round of tests?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)