|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Price describe his mobility while writing Kate Vaiden?
(a) Limited mobility.
(b) Nearly housebound.
(c) A good deal of freedom of mobility.
(d) Completely housebound.
2. What was Dr. Shuping's prognosis?
(a) That Price's outlook for walking was not good.
(b) That he might eventually get some relief from pain.
(c) That he would likely be paralyzed permanently.
(d) That surgery might help him.
3. What does Price say accompanied his pains, now?
(c) Existential dread.
(d) Nausea and malaise.
4. How did Reynolds Price injure himself?
(a) He hit his head.
(b) He cut himself.
(c) He fell in the bathroom.
(d) He toppled over in his wheelchair.
5. Where did Price work with Diana Betz?
(a) At his home.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At her office.
(d) At a clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commissioned Price's work?
2. When did Reynolds Price begin to notice changes in his body?
3. What capability does Price say he began to lose?
4. What was Dan's role in maintaining Price's balance of mind?
5. What is Marcia Bennett's relation with Reynolds Price?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)