|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hobby did Price take up?
(d) Writing poetry.
2. How does Price describe his mobility while writing Kate Vaiden?
(a) Nearly housebound.
(b) A good deal of freedom of mobility.
(c) Limited mobility.
(d) Completely housebound.
3. What did Reynolds Price do upon returning from his trip with Daniel Voll?
(a) Submit a proposal for a new book.
(b) Retreat into bed.
(c) Rewrite the play.
(d) Write another play.
4. What was Price able to do after Christmas 1985?
(b) Remember short-term and long-term memories.
(d) Return to teaching.
5. What kind of doctor was going to perform surgery on Price?
(a) A radiologist.
(b) A gastroenterologist.
(c) An oncologist.
(d) A neurosurgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the good news for Price?
2. What was Price given for the next few days after surgery?
3. How long did Marcia Bennett stay with Reynolds Price before moving locations?
4. Which physical problem has Reynolds Price NOT encountered at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
5. How had the tumor changed since Price's surgery and radiation therapy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)