|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Price's social circle change as he continued with radiation therapy?
(a) Only his close family continued to visit.
(b) His friends abandoned him as his condition worsened.
(c) People from church flocked to him.
(d) People avoided him as his moods deteriorated.
2. What was Price able to move when he emerged from surgery?
(a) His legs.
(b) His ankles.
(c) His toes.
(d) His fingers.
3. How many representations does Price say he made of the thing Marcia Bennett urged him to portray?
(a) A few.
4. What test provided answers for Price?
(a) Blood test.
5. What hobby did Price take up?
(a) Writing poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surgeon's recommendation following surgery?
2. Describe the effect radiation had on Price.
3. What was the cause of Price's problems?
4. When did Reynolds Price begin to notice changes in his body?
5. How did the radiologist describe the chance of paralysis?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)