|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pastime could Price no longer enjoy while he was undergoing radiation therapy?
(b) Long walks.
2. What did the radiation oncologist tell Reynolds Price after his radiation therapy was done?
(a) That the diagnosis had been in error.
(b) That he had all the radiation he could have in a lifetime.
(c) That they would start again in six months.
(d) That they would start again in a year.
3. Which condition is NOT emblematic of Cushing's disease?
(a) Terrible mood swings.
(b) Oddly swollen face.
(d) Huge appetite.
4. What hobby did Price take up?
(c) Writing poetry.
5. What was the prognosis after the first round of tests?
(b) Treatment with drugs.
(c) Treatment with radiation.
(d) No action.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the effect radiation had on Price.
2. Where did Marcia Bennett and Reynolds Price move to?
3. What does Price say was difficult about entering radiation therapy?
4. What was the title of the work Price created in homage to his tumor?
5. Where did Price work with Diana Betz?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)