|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marcia Bennett's husband when she was taking care of Price?
2. What work was Price waiting to resume while he was in radiation therapy?
(a) Reviewing books.
(b) Writing a book of essays.
(c) Writing a memoir.
(d) Writing a novel.
3. How long would Price have to wait, to be considered 'cured'?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
4. What did the test show was swollen?
(a) The sheaths on Price's nerves.
(b) Price's spinal cord.
(c) Price's back muscles.
(d) Price's brain.
5. Describe the effect radiation had on Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was alcohol affecting him in a new way?
2. What does Price say was difficult about entering radiation therapy?
3. What activity does Price say he tried out, only to find that it wasn't for him?
4. What could Reynolds Price do by himself?
5. How does Price spend his time on returning home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)