|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Price's body fail to do when his brain told him to do it?
(b) Stand up.
(c) Focus on a book.
(d) Write a letter.
2. What did Reynolds Price ask Marcia Bennett?
(a) To execute his estate.
(b) Whether he could stay with her.
(c) To make love with him.
(d) To move in with him.
3. What was the surgeon's recommendation following surgery?
(a) Palliative care.
(d) Another surgery.
4. What could Reynolds Price do by himself?
(b) Get around.
(c) Simple shopping.
(d) Shower and shave.
5. How many days a week was Price getting radiation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Price work with Diana Betz?
2. What muscles could Reynolds Price no longer control?
3. What was the prognosis after the first round of tests?
4. What was Price's condition when he returned home?
5. What did the radiation oncologist tell Reynolds Price after his radiation therapy was done?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)