|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the test show was swollen?
(a) The sheaths on Price's nerves.
(b) Price's back muscles.
(c) Price's brain.
(d) Price's spinal cord.
2. How was Price's gait affected by his condition?
(a) He cannot walk without a limp.
(b) He cannot pick up his feet.
(c) He can't keep himself upright.
(d) He could not walk straight without wobbling.
3. What does the first doctor examine, when Price finally goes in?
(a) His reflexes.
(b) His white blood cell count.
(c) His heart.
(d) His hormones.
4. What had the surgeon discovered?
(a) A shattered bone.
(b) A malignant tumor.
(c) A benign cyst.
(d) An excessive auto-immune reaction.
5. What did Price resolve to do, starting a few days after surgery?
(a) Let the cancer take its course.
(b) Document everything that happened.
(c) Make a will.
(d) Fight the cancer with everything he had.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Price spend his time on returning home?
2. How long was Reynolds Price in surgery?
3. What did Reynolds Price begin to feel after the anesthesia wore off?
4. Where was Price taken after surgery?
5. What test provided answers for Price?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)