|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Price spend his time on returning home?
(a) Cleaning out his house.
(b) Having people over.
(c) Listening to classical music.
2. What did Price resolve to do, starting a few days after surgery?
(a) Document everything that happened.
(b) Let the cancer take its course.
(c) Make a will.
(d) Fight the cancer with everything he had.
3. How long was Reynolds Price in surgery?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
4. What was the surgeon's recommendation following surgery?
(a) Another surgery.
(c) Palliative care.
5. Where was Price taken after surgery?
(a) Back into surgery.
(c) To another hospital.
(d) Intensive care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Price's condition as the anesthesia wore off?
2. What was Price able to move when he emerged from surgery?
3. What did the test show was swollen?
4. How was alcohol affecting him in a new way?
5. Who is Jeff Anderson?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)