|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet did Price NOT hear from?
(a) Phillip Roth.
(b) John Updike.
(c) Stephen Spender.
(d) Raymond Carver.
2. What did the test show was swollen?
(a) Price's back muscles.
(b) The sheaths on Price's nerves.
(c) Price's brain.
(d) Price's spinal cord.
3. What was the subject Price wrote about for his commission?
(a) A dying professor.
(b) A love affair.
(c) A gay man coming out.
(d) A woman realizing she has been deceived by her lover.
4. What was the result of the thing Dan convinced Price to do?
(a) Price resolved old hostilities.
(b) Price lost a great deal of money.
(c) Price enjoyed getting out more.
(d) Price found new sources for his work.
5. What was Dr. Shuping's prognosis?
(a) That he might eventually get some relief from pain.
(b) That he would likely be paralyzed permanently.
(c) That surgery might help him.
(d) That Price's outlook for walking was not good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of program does Price say he entered after biofeedback?
2. What happened to the offer the Andersons made?
3. What good news did Dr. Shuping give Price?
4. What was Price's original opinion of biofeedback?
5. How does Price say he and Marcia Bennett spend their time together?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)