|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Reynolds Price's dying friend tell him?
(a) That he was definitely dying.
(b) That he was undergoing a transformation that may or may not involve dying.
(c) That he would not die.
(d) What dying is like.
2. What did Price hear from his oncologist?
(a) That his tumor had never been seen before.
(b) That he was going to die soon.
(c) That he had an excellent chance of full recovery.
(d) That his tumor was the largest on record.
3. What strength does Price say he gained as a result of physical therapy?
(a) Upper body strength.
(b) Strength of character.
(c) Back muscle strength.
(d) Abdominal muscle strength.
4. What was Dr. Shuping's prognosis?
(a) That Price's outlook for walking was not good.
(b) That he would likely be paralyzed permanently.
(c) That surgery might help him.
(d) That he might eventually get some relief from pain.
5. How does Price describe radiation therapy?
(b) Hardly anything.
(c) A kind of death.
(d) Not horrible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What put Price back in the hospital?
2. What does Price say he was taking for pain?
3. What did Reynolds Price find when he finally went to the hospital?
4. What did doctors do during Price's surgery at the end of the semester?
5. What did the radiation oncologist tell Reynolds Price after his radiation therapy was done?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)