|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the effect radiation had on Price.
2. How does Price describe radiation therapy?
(b) Not horrible.
(c) A kind of death.
(d) Hardly anything.
3. What was Price's condition as the anesthesia wore off?
4. Where is Reynolds Price living at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
(a) By a pond.
(b) By the park.
(c) By a mountain.
(d) In the city.
5. How did Price's radiologist describe the radiation therapy he would receive?
(a) Experimentally large doses.
(b) Small doses at the beginning, then getting larger.
(c) Moderate, safe dose.
(d) Strongest possible dose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Price's friend from Florida make sure Price had?
2. What was Price told during his dream?
3. How long was Reynolds Price in surgery?
4. How was Price's gait affected by his condition?
5. How long would Price have to wait, to be considered 'cured'?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)