|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Price describe radiation therapy?
(b) Hardly anything.
(c) Not horrible.
(d) A kind of death.
2. How was alcohol affecting him in a new way?
(a) He felt poisoned.
(b) One drink would make him drunk.
(c) He could drink and drink without getting drunk.
(d) He would have a severe allergic reaction.
3. What does the first doctor examine, when Price finally goes in?
(a) His white blood cell count.
(b) His heart.
(c) His hormones.
(d) His reflexes.
4. Where was Price taken after surgery?
(b) Back into surgery.
(c) Intensive care.
(d) To another hospital.
5. When did Reynolds Price begin to notice changes in his body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the test show was swollen?
2. What was Price given for the next few days after surgery?
3. What was the good news for Price?
4. What has Reynolds Price's health been like, up to this point?
5. What activity does Price say he tried out, only to find that it wasn't for him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)