|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the surgeon discovered?
(a) A malignant tumor.
(b) A benign cyst.
(c) An excessive auto-immune reaction.
(d) A shattered bone.
2. What did Price hear from his oncologist?
(a) That he was going to die soon.
(b) That his tumor was the largest on record.
(c) That he had an excellent chance of full recovery.
(d) That his tumor had never been seen before.
3. What was the surgeon's recommendation following surgery?
(a) Another surgery.
(c) Palliative care.
4. What is Reynolds Price's job at the beginning of the memoir?
(b) University professor.
(c) University dean.
(d) Literary critic.
5. Where was Price taken after surgery?
(a) Back into surgery.
(b) Intensive care.
(c) To another hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reynolds Price's dying friend tell him?
2. What was the good news for Price?
3. What does Price say was difficult about entering radiation therapy?
4. What did Price resolve to do, starting a few days after surgery?
5. What has Reynolds Price's health been like, up to this point?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)