1. When does "A Whole New Life begin"?
2. What is Reynolds Price's condition at the beginning of the memoir?
(a) Recovering from a surgery.
(b) Being diagnosed with cancer.
(c) Healthy and successful.
(d) Going into remission.
3. What is Reynolds Price's job at the beginning of the memoir?
(a) University professor.
(b) University dean.
(d) Literary critic.
4. What has Reynolds Price's health been like, up to this point?
(a) Good since a childhood illness.
(b) Steadily good.
(c) Consistently poor.
(d) Good for long periods between.
5. Where is Reynolds Price living at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
(a) By the park.
(b) In the city.
(c) By a pond.
(d) By a mountain.
6. Which physical problem has Reynolds Price NOT encountered at the beginning of "A Whole New Life"?
(a) Chronic back pain.
(b) A torn ligament in his knee.
(c) A waning of sexual desire.
7. How athletic was Reynolds Price as a child?
(a) Extremely athletic.
(b) Not at all athletic.
(c) Enthusiastically athletic.
(d) Somewhat athletic.
This section contains 4,311 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)