|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did John McCain run for president?
2. What is the nickname that Trump coined for Senator Elizabeth Warren?
(a) Warring Warren.
(d) Little Liz.
3. In the opening of Chapter 2, George Washington is quoted with, "A good moral character is the first essential in a man ... It is therefore highly important that you should endeavor not only to be learned but" also what (53)?
4. What position did Jim Mattis step down from the day after Trump's Syria tweets?
(a) Homeland Security Chief.
(b) Director of National Intelligence.
(c) Treasury Secretary.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
5. When did Donald Trump state, "Nobody reads the Bible more than me" (61)?
(a) February 2016.
(b) March 2019.
(c) July 2016.
(d) May 2017.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the anonymous author of A Warning publish a piece in the New York Times describing the instability within the Trump administration?
2. Who did Donald Trump appoint as the Chair of the Federal Reserve?
3. How many times has Donald Trump changed his political party over the last three decades, according to the author in Chapter 3?
4. How many executive orders did Bill Clinton issue in his first three years as president?
5. What position did Anthony Scaramucci have in the Trump administration?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author remark regarding his/her thesis in the New York Times op-ed "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration" in the Introduction?
2. How does Trump relate to big government, according to the author in Chapter 3?
3. What is the "truth" about Trump's border wall presented by the author in Chapter 3?
4. What are some of the issues described in Chapter 3 that Trump has flip-flopped on?
5. Who headed Trump's transition team surrounding his inauguration? What difficulties were faced?
6. What difficulties do advisors face when briefing the president, according to the author in Chapter 1?
7. How does Trump's character demonstrate justice or lack thereof, according to the author's assessment in Chapter 2?
8. How does Trump's character demonstrate temperance or lack thereof, according to the author's assessment in Chapter 2?
9. What did Trump say regarding torture during his presidential campaign?
10. What does Trump's response to the author's op-ed in the New York Time say about him?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)