Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tang and his colleagues find to be the necessary connection between Marxism and independence?
2. What did Nguyen Van Thieu do upon his foreign minister's signing of a peace accord?
3. What was Nixon's "Vietnamization" as the NLF saw it?
4. What did Tang's host want most to know from Tang during his visit to Budapest ?
5. What were "elephant's intestines?"
What was the purpose for the NLF's forming of The Movement for Self-Determination? What did the movement hope to accomplish? Why did the movement choose the members it did?
Describe Tang's life in the Maquis after his exchange. Why is Tang sentimental about his and the other PRG members' time there?
Explain why Tang found Diem's government policies intolerable. What was most distressing about Diem from Tang's point of view?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)