|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Albert Thao believe about Diem's leadership in Vietnam?
(a) He was moving toward peaceful unification of north and south.
(b) He was a puppet for the Americans.
(c) Diem would hold fair elections in Vietnam.
(d) He was a strong, independent leader.
2. What was the meaning of "Danh va dam, dam va dahn"'?
(a) Fighting and talking, talking and fighting.
(b) Invasion and power, power and invasion.
(c) Warfare and peace, peace and warfare.
(d) Freedom and slavery, slavery and freedom.
3. What was the best-known Ho Chi Minh slogan?
(a) "The people have come together in a struggle for national liberation."
(b) "Our country was doubly exploited."
(c) "Use your knowledge to build the future of our country."
(d) "Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty."
4. What military position did Diem assign to Albert Thao?
5. Where was Tang taken in Chapter 9 when two well-dressed men visited him at his office in the sugar company?
(a) To the airport.
(b) A restaurant in Saigon.
(c) Police headquarters.
(d) To Hanoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the official name of the Vietnamese Communist Party?
2. What were Agrovilles?
3. What job did Tang take at the Societe Sucriere?
4. What term does Truong Nhu Tang use to describe his childhood?
5. What was Sihanouk's title in Cambodia in early 1970?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)