Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
2. What song does Caliban sing in 3.4 as he marches?
3. Why does Miranda respond the way she does in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
4. How does Miranda respond in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
5. When Stephano sees Caliban, what does Stephano decide to do with him in 3.2?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Cesaire's personal history leads him to create this play.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how the theme of power is present in Cesaire's play. Provide three specific examples of where this theme is demonstrated and in what context.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the scene where Gonzalo reveals his opinions about colonizing the island. How does it relate to Cesaire's message of anti-colonization?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)