Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
2. What song does Caliban sing in 3.4 as he marches?
3. Why does Miranda respond the way she does in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
4. How does Miranda respond in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
5. When Stephano sees Caliban, what does Stephano decide to do with him in 3.2?
Does Cesaire resolve the issues he presents in his play? Describe Prospero and Caliban's relationship at the end of the play and what you believe is the significance of this relationship.
What role do fools play in Cesaire's play? Who are the fools in this play? How do they interact with each other? Choose one other character in the play and describe how the character interacts with the fools.
Analyze the scene where Gonzalo reveals his opinions about colonizing the island. How does it relate to Cesaire's message of anti-colonization?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)