|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Caliban sing in 3.4 as he marches?
2. Who is Ferdinand going to christen in 3.1?
3. What do the characters see at the start of 2.3 when they walk on stage?
4. What do the nymphs do at the celebration in 3.3?
5. At the start of 3.4 who does Caliban plan to conquer?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character of Prospero and compare him to two other characters of your choice. How does he relate to these characters?
Essay Topic 2
What role do fools play in Cesaire's play? Who are the fools in this play? How do they interact with each other? Choose one other character in the play and describe how the character interacts with the fools.
Essay Topic 3
Define the term foreshadowing and provide three examples of how foreshadowing is used in this play.
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)