Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban sing about at the end of the play?
2. Who pities Ferdinand in 3.1?
3. What does Prospero say when he sees Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He praises him.
(c) He hits him.
(d) He scolds him.
4. Who does Sebastian order to kill his brother in 2.3?
5. What does Prospero tell Ariel to arrange on the side of the road in 3.3?
(b) Racks of beef.
(c) Bottles of wine.
(d) Glass trinkets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trinculo plan in 3.2, to do with Caliban if he is alive?
2. Who begs Prospero for mercy in 3.4?
3. What does Miranda accuse Ferdinand of at the start of 3.5?
4. How do the Goddesses react in 3.3 to Eshu's gift?
5. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)