|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is yelling at the start of 3.4?
(a) Miranda and Prospero.
(b) The king.
(c) Two spirits.
2. In 3.2, who exclaims "Down with tyrants!"
3. Who does Sebastian order to kill his brother in 2.3?
4. What must the men do in 2.3 in order for Prospero to forgive them?
(a) Bring gifts.
5. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caliban lament at the end of 3.4?
2. Why does Prospero scold Eshu in 3.3?
3. What event are the men invited to by Ariel in 2.3?
4. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
5. What does Trinculo plan in 3.2, to do with Caliban if he is alive?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)