|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prospero forbid Miranda to do in 3.1?
(a) Dance in public.
(b) Tell Ferdinand her name.
(c) Eat from the tree of knowledge.
(d) Wear skirts.
2. How does Eshu claim in 3.3 he behaves towards his friends?
(a) Like a servant.
(b) Like a God.
(c) Like a King.
(d) Like a Devil.
3. What does Prospero tell Ariel to arrange on the side of the road in 3.3?
(a) Bottles of wine.
(b) Racks of beef.
(d) Glass trinkets.
4. What does Caliban sing about at the end of the play?
5. Who tries to save Caliban from punishment in 3.4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alonso prepared to give up in 2.3 if his son is returned to him?
2. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
3. Who does Prospero free in 3.4?
4. What game do Miranda and Ferdinand play at the start of 3.5?
5. Who enters the stage in 3.2, singing and drinking wine?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)