|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
2. What song does Caliban sing in 3.4 as he marches?
(a) A children's folk song.
(b) Joy to the World.
(c) A hymn.
(d) A battle song.
3. Why does Miranda respond the way she does in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is afraid of her father.
(d) She is shy.
4. How does Miranda respond in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
(a) She hits him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She hushes him.
(d) She runs away.
5. When Stephano sees Caliban, what does Stephano decide to do with him in 3.2?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Dine with him.
(c) Show him at a carnival.
(d) Hug him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
2. In 3.2, who exclaims "Down with tyrants!"
3. What must the men do in 2.3 in order for Prospero to forgive them?
4. What does Trinculo decide to use for shelter in 3.2?
5. Who tries to save Caliban from punishment in 3.4?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)