|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eshu claim in 3.3 he behaves towards his friends?
(a) Like a Devil.
(b) Like a King.
(c) Like a servant.
(d) Like a God.
2. Who appoints himself king in 3.2?
3. At the start of 3.4 who does Caliban plan to conquer?
4. What game do Miranda and Ferdinand play at the start of 3.5?
(d) Leap Frog.
5. What does Miranda accuse Ferdinand of at the start of 3.5?
(a) An affair.
(d) Conspiring against her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
2. Who pities Ferdinand in 3.1?
3. Who enters the stage in 3.2, singing and drinking wine?
4. Why does Caliban say in 3.4 that Prospero is showing his power?
5. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the men in 2.3 need to do in order to gain Prospero's forgiveness?
2. Describe the conversation about mud in 3.4.
3. What do Trinculo and Stephano want to do with Caliban?
4. Where is the engagement celebration held in 3.3?
5. Why does Prospero instruct Ariel to line the road with gaudy clothes and glass trinkets?
6. What does Prospero give back to the nobles in 3.5?
7. Who offers to help Ferdinand in the field in 3.1? What does Ferdinand want instead?
8. Who reunites with his son in 3.5, and what is his reaction?
9. What does Prospero do in 3.1 that angers Caliban?
10. What does Caliban whisper to Ferdinand, and how does Ferdinand use that information in 3.1?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)