|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
2. Who calls Sebastian a coward in 2.3?
(b) The king.
3. Why does Caliban say in 3.4 that Prospero is showing his power?
(a) To impress them.
(b) Because he can.
(c) To threaten them.
(d) To scare them.
4. Who pities Ferdinand in 3.1?
5. Whose engagement is Prospero celebrating in 3.3?
(a) Miranda and Ferdinand.
(b) Caliban and Ariel.
(c) Ariel and Alfonso.
(d) Miranda and Caliban.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of 3.4 who does Caliban plan to conquer?
2. In 3.2 where does Caliban sleep?
3. What does Trinculo plan in 3.2, to do with Caliban if he is alive?
4. Who tries to save Caliban from punishment in 3.4?
5. When Stephano sees Caliban, what does Stephano decide to do with him in 3.2?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)