|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
2. What animal does Trinculo complain about in 3.4?
3. What does Trinculo decide to use for shelter in 3.2?
(a) A horse's tail.
(b) Caliban's clothes.
(c) Palm leaves.
(d) Caliban's tent.
4. At the start of 3.1 what does Ferdinand sing about?
(c) Life changes.
5. What event are the men invited to by Ariel in 2.3?
(a) A feast.
(b) A funeral.
(c) An engagement.
(d) A birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pities Ferdinand in 3.1?
2. Who does Prospero free in 3.4?
3. Who in 2.3 prevents the death of Sebastian's brother?
4. What does Prospero say when he sees Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
5. What does Trinculo plan in 3.2, to do with Caliban if he is alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who proclaims himself as king of the island in 3.2?
2. What is Caliban doing at the start of 3.2?
3. What does Prospero give back to the nobles in 3.5?
4. What do the two spirits yell about in 3.4?
5. In 2.3, who warns Alonso and Gonzalo that Antonio and Sebastian are plotting their deaths.
6. Why does Stephano say in 3.2 that he is no longer prejudiced against shipwrecks?
7. Which Gods and Goddesses attend the engagement party in 3.3? Who is not invited?
8. Why does Antonio mock the king in 2.3?
9. Who reunites with his son in 3.5, and what is his reaction?
10. What do Trinculo and Stephano want to do with Caliban?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)