|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban lament at the end of 3.4?
(a) The weather.
(b) The lack of food.
(c) That he is surrounded by idiots.
(d) The snakes.
2. How does Eshu claim in 3.3 he behaves towards his friends?
(a) Like a King.
(b) Like a servant.
(c) Like a God.
(d) Like a Devil.
3. Who is Ferdinand going to christen in 3.1?
(c) His son.
(d) His daughter.
4. Who does Prospero free in 3.4?
5. What does Caliban whisper in 3.1 to Ferdinand.
(a) The secret to life.
(b) The truth about Prospero.
(c) Miranda's name.
(d) How to escape the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
2. Who is yelling at the start of 3.4?
3. What is Alonso prepared to give up in 2.3 if his son is returned to him?
4. What does Trinculo see hanging from a rope in 3.4?
5. What are the voices yelling about when 3.4 begins?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)