|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban chase away at the start of 3.4?
(a) Small children.
(c) Venemous animals.
2. What does Prospero tell the nobles in 3.4 will be returned to them?
(a) Their slaves.
(b) Their food.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their ship.
3. Where does 3.3 open?
(a) A caste.
(b) Prospero's mansion.
(c) Prospero's cave.
(d) The beach.
4. What action is Ferdinand doing at the start of 3.1?
5. What in 3.4 is Alonso excited about?
(a) Seeing his son.
(b) Beating Prospero.
(c) Eating a good meal.
(d) Catching a fairie.
6. What does Trinculo plan in 3.2, to do with Caliban if he is alive?
(a) Ask him to dinner.
(b) Sell him to a carnival.
(c) Knight him.
(d) Make him his brother.
7. Who enters the stage at the start of 3.2?
(d) Trinculo and Spencer.
8. What song does Caliban sing in 3.4 as he marches?
(a) A children's folk song.
(b) Joy to the World.
(c) A hymn.
(d) A battle song.
9. Why does Prospero scold Eshu in 3.3?
(a) For not saying hello.
(b) For coming without an invitation.
(c) For not taking off his shoes.
(d) For scaring his daughter.
10. Who begs Prospero for mercy in 3.4?
11. What does Trinculo decide to use for shelter in 3.2?
(a) Caliban's tent.
(b) Caliban's clothes.
(c) Palm leaves.
(d) A horse's tail.
12. What does Trinculo see hanging from a rope in 3.4?
(a) Colorful clothes.
(b) A stick.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A sword.
13. Who enters the scene at the start of 2.3?
(a) Antonio and Sebastian.
(b) Arial and Prospero.
(c) Arial and Sebastian.
(d) Miranda and Fernando.
14. At the start of 3.1 what does Ferdinand sing about?
(b) Life changes.
15. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nymphs do at the celebration in 3.3?
2. What are the voices yelling about when 3.4 begins?
3. What game do Miranda and Ferdinand play at the start of 3.5?
4. Which Gods and Goddesses in 3.3 does Prospero invite to the celebration?
5. Why does Miranda respond the way she does in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)