|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in 2.3 prevents the death of Sebastian's brother?
2. Who blesses the couple in 3.3?
(b) Juno and Ceres.
(d) Zeus and Athena.
3. What does Prospero forbid Miranda to do in 3.1?
(a) Wear skirts.
(b) Tell Ferdinand her name.
(c) Dance in public.
(d) Eat from the tree of knowledge.
4. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
5. Who does Caliban warn Stephano about in 3.2?
6. What gift does Eshu have for the celebrating couple in 3.3?
(a) A set of dishes.
(b) A wand.
(c) A box.
(d) A song.
7. What does Caliban whisper in 3.1 to Ferdinand.
(a) The truth about Prospero.
(b) How to escape the island.
(c) Miranda's name.
(d) The secret to life.
8. Who appoints himself king in 3.2?
9. What does Prospero say when he sees Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He scolds him.
(c) He praises him.
(d) He hits him.
10. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
11. In 3.2 where does Caliban sleep?
(a) In a house.
(b) Under a wheelbarrow.
(c) In an open field.
(d) In a tent.
12. What time of day is it when 3.4 begins?
(c) Lunch time.
13. What action is Ferdinand doing at the start of 3.1?
14. What does Caliban chase away at the start of 3.4?
(b) Venemous animals.
(c) Small children.
15. Which Gods and Goddesses in 3.3 does Prospero invite to the celebration?
(a) Athena and Zeus.
(b) Juno, Zeus, and Athena.
(c) Zeus and Prometheus.
(d) Juno, Ceres, and Iris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caliban shout a song to in 3.4?
2. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
3. Who does Prospero free in 3.4?
4. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
5. In 3.4, what does Stephano demand Trinculo have more of?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)