|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano compare the mud on the island to in 3.4?
(a) A bird's droppings.
(b) The mud in Europe.
(c) The sand.
(d) Prosperp's soul.
2. What in 3.4 is Alonso excited about?
(a) Catching a fairie.
(b) Eating a good meal.
(c) Seeing his son.
(d) Beating Prospero.
3. In 3.2, who exclaims "Down with tyrants!"
4. What does Caliban chase away at the start of 3.4?
(a) Venemous animals.
(d) Small children.
5. Who does Caliban warn Stephano about in 3.2?
6. What do the nymphs do at the celebration in 3.3?
(a) Make predictions.
7. What do the characters see at the start of 2.3 when they walk on stage?
(a) A bear.
(b) The other men eating.
(c) The other men sleeping.
(d) A beautiful girl.
8. In 2.3, what time does Antonio say it is?
(a) Time to shake the coconut palm.
(b) Time to eat.
(d) Time to bust a rhyme.
9. What does Prospero say when he sees Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
(a) He praises him.
(b) He hits him.
(c) He scolds him.
(d) He hugs him.
10. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
11. What gift does Eshu have for the celebrating couple in 3.3?
(a) A box.
(b) A set of dishes.
(c) A song.
(d) A wand.
12. What does Prospero tell Ariel to arrange on the side of the road in 3.3?
(a) Bottles of wine.
(c) Glass trinkets.
(d) Racks of beef.
13. Who enters the stage at the start of 3.2?
(d) Trinculo and Spencer.
14. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
15. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trinculo see hanging from a rope in 3.4?
2. What must the men do in 2.3 in order for Prospero to forgive them?
3. What time of day is it when 3.4 begins?
4. Who pities Ferdinand in 3.1?
5. How does Eshu claim in 3.3 he behaves towards his friends?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)