|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the stage in 3.2, singing and drinking wine?
2. In 2.3, what time does Antonio say it is?
(a) Time to eat.
(b) Time to bust a rhyme.
(d) Time to shake the coconut palm.
3. What do Stephano and Trinculo decide Caliban needs in 3.2?
(a) A haircut.
(b) To be civilized.
(c) To be hobbled.
4. What does Prospero forbid Miranda to do in 3.1?
(a) Dance in public.
(b) Wear skirts.
(c) Tell Ferdinand her name.
(d) Eat from the tree of knowledge.
5. Where does 3.3 open?
(a) A caste.
(b) The beach.
(c) Prospero's cave.
(d) Prospero's mansion.
6. What in 3.4 is Alonso excited about?
(a) Catching a fairie.
(b) Eating a good meal.
(c) Seeing his son.
(d) Beating Prospero.
7. What time of day is it when 3.4 begins?
(b) Lunch time.
8. Who is Ferdinand going to christen in 3.1?
(b) His son.
(c) His daughter.
9. Who blesses the couple in 3.3?
(c) Juno and Ceres.
(d) Zeus and Athena.
10. How does Miranda respond in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
(a) She hushes him.
(b) She hits him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She runs away.
11. What does Trinculo see hanging from a rope in 3.4?
(a) A chicken.
(b) Colorful clothes.
(c) A stick.
(d) A sword.
12. What does Prospero say when he sees Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He praises him.
(c) He hits him.
(d) He scolds him.
13. Who enters the scene at the start of 2.3?
(a) Antonio and Sebastian.
(b) Miranda and Fernando.
(c) Arial and Prospero.
(d) Arial and Sebastian.
14. At the start of 3.1 what does Ferdinand sing about?
(b) Life changes.
15. In 3.4, what does Caliban regret?
(a) Not marrying Miranda.
(b) Wronging Prospero.
(d) Not taking control of the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sebastian order to kill his brother in 2.3?
2. What action is Ferdinand doing at the start of 3.1?
3. Who goes to Prospero for forgiveness in 2.3?
4. Who is yelling at the start of 3.4?
5. What must the men do in 2.3 in order for Prospero to forgive them?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)