|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caliban warn Stephano about in 3.2?
2. In 3.2, who exclaims "Down with tyrants!"
3. What does Caliban lament at the end of 3.4?
(a) The weather.
(b) The snakes.
(c) That he is surrounded by idiots.
(d) The lack of food.
4. What event are the men invited to by Ariel in 2.3?
(a) A birthday.
(b) A feast.
(c) An engagement.
(d) A funeral.
5. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
6. Who appoints himself king in 3.2?
7. At the start of 3.1 what does Ferdinand sing about?
(d) Life changes.
8. Who blesses the couple in 3.3?
(a) Zeus and Athena.
(b) Juno and Ceres.
9. In 3.3, what does Iris beckon the nymphs to do?
(a) Celebrate the new baby.
(c) Celebrate the contract of love.
10. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
11. Who goes to Prospero for forgiveness in 2.3?
(b) Sebastian and Antonio.
12. Why does Miranda respond the way she does in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is afraid of her father.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is shy.
13. What do the characters see at the start of 2.3 when they walk on stage?
(a) A beautiful girl.
(b) The other men sleeping.
(c) A bear.
(d) The other men eating.
14. Why does Antonio mock the king in 2.3?
(a) He sleeps instead of watching his men.
(b) He eats before the other men.
(c) He snores.
(d) He was the one that got them into this mess.
15. What action is Ferdinand doing at the start of 3.1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miranda respond in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
2. Whose engagement is Prospero celebrating in 3.3?
3. How does Eshu claim in 3.3 he behaves towards his friends?
4. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
5. In 3.2 where does Caliban sleep?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)