|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2.3, what time does Antonio say it is?
(b) Time to eat.
(c) Time to bust a rhyme.
(d) Time to shake the coconut palm.
2. What does Caliban chase away at the start of 3.4?
(b) Venemous animals.
(c) Small children.
3. Who does Caliban warn Stephano about in 3.2?
4. What are the voices yelling about when 3.4 begins?
(a) Lack of food.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) Lack of water.
5. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
6. What does Miranda accuse Ferdinand of at the start of 3.5?
(a) Conspiring against her father.
(b) An affair.
7. Which Gods and Goddesses in 3.3 does Prospero invite to the celebration?
(a) Juno, Ceres, and Iris.
(b) Juno, Zeus, and Athena.
(c) Athena and Zeus.
(d) Zeus and Prometheus.
8. When Stephano sees Caliban, what does Stephano decide to do with him in 3.2?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Dine with him.
(d) Show him at a carnival.
9. Why does Antonio mock the king in 2.3?
(a) He snores.
(b) He was the one that got them into this mess.
(c) He eats before the other men.
(d) He sleeps instead of watching his men.
10. Who does Caliban shout a song to in 3.4?
(a) The Master of Ceremonies.
11. What does Prospero say when he sees Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
(a) He hits him.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He scolds him.
(d) He praises him.
12. What action is Ferdinand doing at the start of 3.1?
13. Who does Caliban tell Stephano he will need to defeat in 3.2 to rule the island?
14. What in 3.4 is Alonso excited about?
(a) Seeing his son.
(b) Beating Prospero.
(c) Catching a fairie.
(d) Eating a good meal.
15. What does Caliban sing about at the end of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ferdinand feel at the start of 3.1?
2. Who is yelling at the start of 3.4?
3. What game do Miranda and Ferdinand play at the start of 3.5?
4. How does Eshu claim in 3.3 he behaves towards his friends?
5. What does Trinculo lament in 3.2?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)