|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Prospero order to complete Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
2. In 3.2 where does Caliban sleep?
(a) In an open field.
(b) Under a wheelbarrow.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a tent.
3. What does Prospero tell the nobles in 3.4 will be returned to them?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their ship.
(c) Their slaves.
(d) Their food.
4. In 3.4, what does Caliban regret?
(a) Not taking control of the island.
(c) Wronging Prospero.
(d) Not marrying Miranda.
5. What does Miranda accuse Ferdinand of at the start of 3.5?
(b) Conspiring against her father.
(c) An affair.
6. Who does Alfonso learns in 2.3 rules over the island?
7. Who in 3.4 does Prospero say is the most devilish character he has ever seen?
8. What gift does Eshu have for the celebrating couple in 3.3?
(a) A set of dishes.
(b) A box.
(c) A song.
(d) A wand.
9. What is Alonso prepared to give up in 2.3 if his son is returned to him?
(a) His arm.
(b) His rank.
(c) His ship.
(d) His leg.
10. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
11. Where does 3.3 open?
(a) Prospero's mansion.
(b) The beach.
(c) A caste.
(d) Prospero's cave.
12. Which Gods and Goddesses in 3.3 does Prospero invite to the celebration?
(a) Juno, Ceres, and Iris.
(b) Juno, Zeus, and Athena.
(c) Athena and Zeus.
(d) Zeus and Prometheus.
13. Who blesses the couple in 3.3?
(a) Juno and Ceres.
(d) Zeus and Athena.
14. What does Trinculo plan in 3.2, to do with Caliban if he is alive?
(a) Sell him to a carnival.
(b) Ask him to dinner.
(c) Make him his brother.
(d) Knight him.
15. In 3.1, who offers to help Ferdinand with his task?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Caliban shout a song to in 3.4?
2. In 3.4, what does Stephano demand Trinculo have more of?
3. What in 3.4 is Alonso excited about?
4. What do the nymphs do at the celebration in 3.3?
5. In 3.2, who exclaims "Down with tyrants!"
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)