|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Miranda and Ferdinand play at the start of 3.5?
(b) Leap Frog.
2. Who does Prospero order to complete Ferdinand's work in 3.1?
3. Why does Prospero scold Eshu in 3.3?
(a) For coming without an invitation.
(b) For not saying hello.
(c) For not taking off his shoes.
(d) For scaring his daughter.
4. What does Stephano compare the mud on the island to in 3.4?
(a) The mud in Europe.
(b) A bird's droppings.
(c) Prosperp's soul.
(d) The sand.
5. What does Prospero tell Ariel to arrange on the side of the road in 3.3?
(b) Racks of beef.
(c) Glass trinkets.
(d) Bottles of wine.
6. What do Stephano and Trinculo decide Caliban needs in 3.2?
(a) To be hobbled.
(b) To be civilized.
(d) A haircut.
7. How do the Goddesses react in 3.3 to Eshu's gift?
(a) They giggle.
(b) They cry.
(c) They scream.
8. Who in 2.3 prevents the death of Sebastian's brother?
9. What time of day is it when 3.4 begins?
(a) Lunch time.
10. What does Caliban whisper in 3.1 to Ferdinand.
(a) The secret to life.
(b) The truth about Prospero.
(c) How to escape the island.
(d) Miranda's name.
11. In 3.2 where does Caliban sleep?
(a) In a tent.
(b) Under a wheelbarrow.
(c) In a house.
(d) In an open field.
12. What action is Ferdinand doing at the start of 3.1?
13. Who enters the stage at the start of 3.2?
(a) Trinculo and Spencer.
14. What does Trinculo decide to use for shelter in 3.2?
(a) Palm leaves.
(b) Caliban's clothes.
(c) A horse's tail.
(d) Caliban's tent.
15. What animal does Trinculo complain about in 3.4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Gods and Goddesses in 3.3 does Prospero invite to the celebration?
2. What does Prospero tell the nobles in 3.4 will be returned to them?
3. What song does Caliban sing in 3.4 as he marches?
4. Who in 3.3 does Miranda claim is more devil than God?
5. Who do Miranda and Ferdinand receive a blessing from in 3.4?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)