|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2.2, who says "wondrous land can only contain wonderful creatures"?
2. How does Miranda respond in 3.1 to Ferdinand's compliments?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She hits him.
(c) She hushes him.
(d) She runs away.
3. Where was Miranda a princess?
4. What does Gonzalo see in the sky in 1.1?
(a) A comet.
(b) The sun.
(d) A rainbow.
5. What term is Cesaire considered the originator of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1.1, who tells the passengers on the ship to return to their cabin?
2. What does Miranda cry out at the start of 1.2?
3. What occupation did Cesaire's mother have?
4. Which political party did Cesaire help form?
5. Who pities Ferdinand in 3.1?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)