|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban think about Ariel's ideas in 2.1?
(a) He can't be trusted.
(b) He is brilliant.
(c) He is on to something.
(d) He is crazy.
2. What is the weather like as the play begins?
3. What positions do Cesaire and his wife take when they return to his birth place?
4. In 2.1, what does Caliban insist Prospero does not have?
(b) A brain.
(c) A conscious.
5. Why does Prospero say to calm MIranda in 1.2?
(a) Help is on the way.
(b) The ship is not sinking.
(c) This is only a play.
(d) The storm is passing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Caliban wish to be called by?
2. Which political party did Cesaire join at the end of the war?
3. Who, in the Prologue, says "it takes all kinds to make a world"?
4. Which role does the Master of Ceremonies say in the Prologue, he will choose?
5. Why does the person in 1.1 demand respect?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)