|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What positions do Cesaire and his wife take when they return to his birth place?
2. What does Alonso say in 2.2 is wrong with all of them?
(a) They are tired and hungry.
(b) They did not pray the night before.
(c) They are not smart.
(d) They should have brought a compas.
3. What is Prospero's reaction in 2.2 to the person's refusal to eat?
4. How are Ariel and Caliban related?
(a) Sisters in slavery.
(b) Cousins twice removed.
(c) Brothers in slavery.
(d) Brother and sister.
5. What does Caliban think about Prospero at the end of 2.1?
(a) He is not the collaborating type.
(b) He has potential.
(c) He would be a good father.
(d) He makes good choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Prospero create the item in 1.2 that brings the men to the island?
2. What does Miranda cry out at the start of 1.2?
3. What does Sebastian say they will need to make the fields bloom in 2.2?
4. Who dispensed judgment upon Prospero in Italy?
5. Why in 2.2 does Gonzalo believe the food is returned to them?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)