|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban think is better than humiliation in 2.1?
2. Which political party did Cesaire help form?
(a) The Raging Lion Party.
(b) African Nation United.
(c) Freedom Rings Party.
(d) Martinican Progressive Party.
3. What are Gonzalo, Sebastian, and Antonio worried about at the start of Act 1 Scene 1 (1.1)?
(a) The king.
(b) Their kingdom.
(c) The storm.
(d) Their wives.
4. Who, in the Prologue, orchestrates the actions on stage?
(d) The Master of Ceremonies.
5. Why in 2.2 does Gonzalo believe the food is returned to them?
(a) They asked nicely.
(b) The Powers took pity on them.
(c) They cried.
(d) They are worthy of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ariel say in 2.1, Prospero is better then Caliban?
2. How does the boatswain act towards the passengers?
3. Who is Ariel ?
4. Which island was Cesaire born on?
5. Where does Cesaire move after high school?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)