|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person in 1.1 demand respect?
(a) Because of his relation to the king.
(b) Because he is a man.
(c) Because he is wealthy.
(d) Because he is rude.
2. What does the Master of Ceremonies think about the characters in the Prologue?
(a) They are scary.
(b) They are terrible.
(c) The are evil.
(d) They aren't the worst.
3. What does Antonio say the storm is a foretaste of in 1.1?
(a) The hell that awaits them.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) Good fortune.
(d) The beauty of the next day.
4. What does Caliban think is better than humiliation in 2.1?
5. What do the characters select at the start of the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ariel unhappy in 1.2?
2. Who does Prospero consider to be the only honorable man in Italy?
3. What characters are named on stage in the Prologue?
4. Who spoke out against Prospero in Italy?
5. What does Caliban think about Ariel's ideas in 2.1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)