|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Master of Ceremonies instruct the actors to do as the Prologue ends?
(a) Ad lib.
2. What do the characters select at the start of the Prologue?
3. What does the Master of Ceremonies think about the characters in the Prologue?
(a) They are terrible.
(b) The are evil.
(c) They are scary.
(d) They aren't the worst.
4. What did Cesaire study in college?
(c) African history.
5. Where does Cesaire move after high school?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is Cesaire considered the originator of?
2. What occupation did Cesaire's mother have?
3. What body type is needed to play the tempest?
4. Who, in the Prologue, orchestrates the actions on stage?
5. Which literary device does Cesaire use to fight for freedom?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)