|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like as the play begins?
2. Who in 2.3 prevents the death of Sebastian's brother?
3. What is a tempest?
(a) An angry woman.
(b) A stubborn child.
(c) A storm with high winds.
(d) An angry man.
4. Who does Sebastian order to kill his brother in 2.3?
5. What body type is needed to play the tempest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero's prophetic sciences inform him of in 1.2?
2. Who goes to Prospero for forgiveness in 2.3?
3. What does the Master of Ceremonies think about the characters in the Prologue?
4. Why is Ariel unhappy in 1.2?
5. What event are the men invited to by Ariel in 2.3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)