|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why in 2.2 does Gonzalo believe the food is returned to them?
(a) They cried.
(b) The Powers took pity on them.
(c) They are worthy of food.
(d) They asked nicely.
2. How does Gonzalo describe the lands they are approaching in 1.1?
3. In 2.2, who says "wondrous land can only contain wonderful creatures"?
4. Who enters the stage at the start of 3.2?
(b) Trinculo and Spencer.
5. What does Alonso say in 2.2 is wrong with all of them?
(a) They should have brought a compas.
(b) They did not pray the night before.
(c) They are tired and hungry.
(d) They are not smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1.1, who tells the passengers on the ship to return to their cabin?
2. Who appears with a table in 2.2?
3. What is Prospero's reaction in 2.2 to the person's refusal to eat?
4. Why does Gonzalo scold Antonio in 1.1?
5. Why does the person in 1.1 demand respect?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)