|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
2. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
3. Where is Molly's hospital?
4. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
5. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There are many changes seen in this book. What changes for Molly when she gets sick. How do these changes extend beyond her own situation?
Essay Topic 2
Molly presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on beauty. What was this philosophy and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
Essay Topic 3
What does photography do for Meg and what role does photography play in the plot of this book? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)