Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
4. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
Essay Topic 1
How is Meg able to find closure in the face of her sister's death? Provide specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Discuss some scenes where this theme appears. How do the characters react to friendship? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security are two themes presented in this book. Where do these themes appear and which characters were most motivated by them?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)