Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
4. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
Essay Topic 1
What role does Meg play in Happy's birth and how does this affect her personally? Provide specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some instances where these themes are present? Why are they so important to the characters involved? Provide specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
What does photography do for Meg and what role does photography play in the plot of this book? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)