Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
4. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
Essay Topic 1
What are some key examples of gratitude and how do these instances affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why do you think Lois Lowry chose these particular places for this novel?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? Discuss some of the symbols. How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)