|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
2. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
3. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
4. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
5. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
Essay Topic 1
Which character do you relate to the most in this book? Why? How did this character change throughout the book? How do you think you might change if you were in the same situation.
Essay Topic 2
Meg and Molly are two very similar people, yet they have some very notable and important differences. Write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters and use the text to cite examples to support your argument.
Essay Topic 3
What are some key examples of gratitude and how do these instances affect the characters involved?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)