Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
4. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. Discuss three these instances of fear. How does fear affect the characters in the book? Provide specific examples from the book.
What does photography do for Meg and what role does photography play in the plot of this book? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Discuss some scenes where this theme appears. How do the characters react to friendship? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book and what causes these changes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)