Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
4. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? Discuss some of the symbols. How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Belonging and security are two themes presented in this book. Where do these themes appear and which characters were most motivated by them?
There are many changes seen in this book. What changes for Molly when she gets sick. How do these changes extend beyond her own situation?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)