|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Molly's hair?
2. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
3. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
4. Where does someone talk Maria into getting married?
5. What does Ben order his unborn child to do?
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some instances where these themes are present? Why are they so important to the characters involved? Provide specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Personal identity was a main theme in this book. Where does this theme appear and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot? Provide examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
There are many changes seen in this book. What changes for Molly when she gets sick. How do these changes extend beyond her own situation?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)