|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
4. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
Essay Topic 1
What role does Meg play in Happy's birth and how does this affect her personally? Provide specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
There are many changes seen in this book. What changes for Molly when she gets sick. How do these changes extend beyond her own situation?
Essay Topic 3
Molly presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on beauty. What was this philosophy and how does this different idealism affect the people around her?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)