|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
(a) She had surgery.
(b) She is too weak.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) She has a breathing tube.
2. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) Meg goes out without her.
(b) Her parents ask how she is.
(c) N calls her.
(d) She sees pretty people on TV.
3. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
(b) Taking pictures.
(c) Walking in the woods.
4. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Calling Tierny.
(b) Going to the hospital.
(c) Fighting with Meg.
(d) Doing her house work.
5. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
(a) A brush.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
2. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
3. What form is Molly's daily medication?
4. Who does Meg tell about what she sees on Molly's leg?
5. What does Will bring a bouquet of on a visit to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
2. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
3. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
4. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
5. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
6. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
7. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
8. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
9. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
10. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)