|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Molly's hospital?
(c) New York.
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. What form is Molly's daily medication?
4. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
5. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
2. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
3. How does Ben act while Maria is in labor?
4. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
5. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
2. What is Molly sick with?
3. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
4. Why does Will tell Meg she needs to come back to the country in the Fall?
5. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
6. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
7. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
8. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
9. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
10. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)