|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
(a) A shut down school.
(b) A field of dead flowers.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) A crowded mall.
2. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
(d) All of these.
3. What does Maria ask Meg to do during her birth?
(a) Give Molly updates.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Help the midwife.
4. What is Maria doing when Molly first meets her?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Working in the garden.
5. What does Ben order his unborn child to do?
(a) Be nice to his mother.
(b) Be healthy and well.
(c) Smile at the camera.
(d) Wait until Molly gets home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
2. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
3. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
4. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
5. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
2. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
3. What is Molly sick with?
4. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
5. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
6. How does Charles say the family can help Molly as she is dying?
7. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
8. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
9. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
10. How does Meg feel when Molly goes back to the hospital and why does she feel this way?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)