|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben name his baby?
2. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
(c) Joins in.
(d) Runs away.
3. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
(a) Red spots.
(b) A rash.
(d) A dark bruise.
4. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Plant her garden.
(b) Make baby clothes.
(c) Decorate her house.
(d) All of these.
5. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Planting trees.
(b) Cheering up her parents.
(c) Repairing fences.
(d) Developing film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Molly have?
2. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
3. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
4. How does Meg get to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
5. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
2. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
3. What is Molly sick with?
4. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
5. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
6. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
7. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
8. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
9. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
10. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)