|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Molly's hair?
2. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
(a) A shut down school.
(b) A field of dead flowers.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) A crowded mall.
3. Who teaches Molly about nature?
4. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garden.
(c) The photo album.
(d) The nursery.
5. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Molly have?
2. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
3. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
4. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
5. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
2. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
3. What is Molly sick with?
4. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
5. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
6. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
7. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
8. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
9. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
10. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)