|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Doing her house work.
(b) Calling Tierny.
(c) Going to the hospital.
(d) Fighting with Meg.
2. Who teaches Molly about nature?
3. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She doesn't feel good.
(b) She has to quit cheerleading.
(c) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(d) Her friends don't come to see her.
4. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
5. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) The right path.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) The secrets of life.
(d) Her feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
2. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
3. What does Molly help Maria do?
4. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
5. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
2. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
3. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
4. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
5. Why is Meg so surprised when Molly wants to meet Ben and Maria?
6. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
7. How does Charles say the family can help Molly as she is dying?
8. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
9. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
10. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)