|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She wants to do it again.
(c) She loved it.
(d) She doesn't remember it.
2. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 1 pound.
(c) 5 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
3. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She ignores them.
(c) She tolerates them.
(d) She hates them.
4. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
5. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Stories of trees.
(b) Names for flowers.
(c) Facts about clouds.
(d) Treatment options for depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
2. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
3. Where does someone talk Maria into getting married?
4. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
5. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
2. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
3. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
4. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
5. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
6. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
7. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
8. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
9. How does Meg feel when Molly goes back to the hospital and why does she feel this way?
10. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)