|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meg act while Maria is in labor?
2. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
(a) Playing on the team.
(b) Calling Molly.
(c) Studying with Molly.
(d) Writing poetry.
3. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
4. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
5. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) To tell Maria not to have her baby yet.
(b) To not worry about her.
(c) To clean up her side of the room.
(d) To continue her studies with Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
2. What form is Molly's daily medication?
3. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
4. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
5. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)