|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) An island.
(b) A church.
(c) A field.
(d) A desert.
2. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) He has a dopler machine.
(b) He uses a stethascope.
(c) None of these.
(d) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
3. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) Not taking her education seriously.
(b) Lying to others.
(c) Being lazy.
4. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She has to take care of the farm.
(b) She has homework to do.
(c) She could get infected.
(d) She is too young.
5. Where is Molly's hospital?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
2. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
3. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
4. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
5. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
2. How does Charles say the family can help Molly as she is dying?
3. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
4. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
5. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
6. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
7. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
8. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
9. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
10. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)