|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) The baby is coming.
(b) She dreams of her.
(c) The room is getting messy.
(d) She can't visit her.
2. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She loses too much blood.
(c) She has lost hope.
(d) She isn't responding to medication.
3. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) A church.
(b) A field.
(c) An island.
(d) A desert.
4. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
5. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(b) She thinks it should have been her.
(c) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
(d) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly help Maria do?
2. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
3. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
4. What does Clarice call Maria and Ben?
5. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)