|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) 3:00 am.
(b) 5:00 am.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 3:00 pm.
2. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
3. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(b) She has to quit cheerleading.
(c) She doesn't feel good.
(d) Her friends don't come to see her.
4. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
(a) She loved it.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She doesn't remember it.
(d) She wants to do it again.
5. What day does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) August 3rd.
(b) August 23rd.
(c) August 30th.
(d) August 13th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Molly have?
2. What does Ben name his baby?
3. What allows Meg to be strong in her grief?
4. Who teaches Molly about nature?
5. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
2. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
3. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
4. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
5. Why is Meg so surprised when Molly wants to meet Ben and Maria?
6. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
7. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
8. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
9. Why does Will tell Meg she needs to come back to the country in the Fall?
10. What is Molly sick with?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)