|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maria doing when Molly first meets her?
(a) Working in the garden.
(b) Reading a book.
2. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
(b) He doesn't want to worry her.
(c) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(d) Molly askes him not to.
3. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Make baby clothes.
(b) Plant her garden.
(c) All of these.
(d) Decorate her house.
4. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
5. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria ask Meg to do during her birth?
2. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
3. What form is Molly's daily medication?
4. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
5. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Molly sick with?
2. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
3. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
4. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
5. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
6. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
7. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
8. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
9. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
10. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)