|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) The things she wants to do.
(b) Charles's book.
(c) Past memories.
(d) The future without Molly.
3. What form is Molly's daily medication?
4. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) Lying to others.
(b) Not taking her education seriously.
(d) Being lazy.
5. What does Meg bring for Molly when she comes to see her?
(a) Her camera.
(b) A wig.
(c) A picture of Maria's baby.
(d) Pussy Willows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
2. What does Molly help Maria do?
3. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
4. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
5. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
2. What is Molly sick with?
3. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
4. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
5. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
6. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
7. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
8. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
9. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
10. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)