|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) He doesn't want to worry her.
(b) Molly askes him not to.
(c) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(d) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
2. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Facts about clouds.
(b) Treatment options for depression.
(c) Names for flowers.
(d) Stories of trees.
3. Why does Maria ask Meg to do something during her birth?
(a) She wants Meg there.
(b) She has always wanted this.
(c) She doesn't want to pay someone else.
(d) She wants to distract Meg.
4. What time does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 3:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 am.
5. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
(a) A brush.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
2. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
3. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
4. What does Meg know about Tierny that she doesn't tell Molly?
5. What disease does Molly have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
2. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
3. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
4. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
5. Why is Meg so surprised when Molly wants to meet Ben and Maria?
6. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
7. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
8. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
9. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
10. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)