|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
2. How many days a week does Will come to the house?
3. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
(b) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(c) She thinks it should have been her.
(d) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
4. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She has to quit cheerleading.
(b) She doesn't feel good.
(c) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(d) Her friends don't come to see her.
5. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She could get infected.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She has to take care of the farm.
(d) She has homework to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
2. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
3. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
4. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
5. Who teaches Molly about nature?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
2. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
3. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
4. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
5. How does Meg feel when Molly goes back to the hospital and why does she feel this way?
6. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
7. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
8. What is Molly sick with?
9. Why is Meg so surprised when Molly wants to meet Ben and Maria?
10. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)