|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will bring a bouquet of on a visit to the house?
(b) Pussy willows.
(d) Autumn leaves.
2. How does Ben act while Maria is in labor?
(a) He panics.
(b) He is full of joy.
(c) He is very calm.
(d) He looks hopeless.
3. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
4. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She has to quit cheerleading.
(b) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(c) She doesn't feel good.
(d) Her friends don't come to see her.
5. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She has homework to do.
(c) She has to take care of the farm.
(d) She could get infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
2. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
3. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
4. Where is Molly's hospital?
5. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
2. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
3. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
4. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
5. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
6. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
7. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
8. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
9. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
10. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)