|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Past memories.
(b) The things she wants to do.
(c) Charles's book.
(d) The future without Molly.
2. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) Being lazy.
(b) Not taking her education seriously.
(d) Lying to others.
3. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
4. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 5 pounds.
(d) 1 pound.
5. What color is Molly's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
2. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
3. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
4. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
5. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
2. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
3. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
4. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
5. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
6. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
7. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
8. What is Molly sick with?
9. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
10. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)