|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maria ask Meg to do something during her birth?
(a) She doesn't want to pay someone else.
(b) She wants Meg there.
(c) She wants to distract Meg.
(d) She has always wanted this.
2. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) A field.
(b) A church.
(c) A desert.
(d) An island.
3. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) None of these.
(b) He uses a stethascope.
(c) He has a dopler machine.
(d) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
4. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her refusal to eat.
(b) Her nose bleeds.
(c) Her medication.
(d) Her lack of sleep.
5. Who teaches Molly about nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
2. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
3. Why does Clarice call Charles?
4. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
5. What does Meg bring for Molly when she comes to see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
2. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
3. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
4. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
5. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
6. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
7. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
8. Why does Will tell Meg she needs to come back to the country in the Fall?
9. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
10. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)