|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
(d) All of these.
2. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) The baby is coming.
(b) The room is getting messy.
(c) She dreams of her.
(d) She can't visit her.
3. What color is Molly's hair?
4. What form is Molly's daily medication?
5. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
(b) Taking pictures.
(c) Walking in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
2. Who teaches Molly about nature?
3. How does Ben act while Maria is in labor?
4. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
5. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
2. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
3. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
4. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
5. What is Molly sick with?
6. Why does Will tell Meg she needs to come back to the country in the Fall?
7. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
8. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
9. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
10. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)