|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
(a) Listens at the door.
(b) Hides in her room.
(c) Sits with Molly.
(d) Works on the quilt.
2. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Fighting with Meg.
(b) Calling Tierny.
(c) Going to the hospital.
(d) Doing her house work.
3. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) A desert.
(b) A field.
(c) An island.
(d) A church.
4. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) To not worry about her.
(b) To clean up her side of the room.
(c) To continue her studies with Will.
(d) To tell Maria not to have her baby yet.
5. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back into the hospital?
(a) She stops going to school all together.
(b) She is making her illness sound worse than it is.
(c) She is always crying.
(d) She is wearing her nightgown in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Molly's hair?
2. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
3. How does Ben act while Maria is in labor?
4. What form is Molly's daily medication?
5. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
2. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
3. How does Meg feel when Molly goes back to the hospital and why does she feel this way?
4. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
5. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
6. What does Meg think when Molly climbs into her father's lap?
7. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
8. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
9. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
10. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)