|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clarice call Charles?
(a) To find out his schedule.
(b) To ask about Will.
(c) To offer him a job.
(d) To check on Molly.
2. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Past memories.
(b) Charles's book.
(c) The future without Molly.
(d) The things she wants to do.
3. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Repairing fences.
(b) Developing film.
(c) Cheering up her parents.
(d) Planting trees.
4. Where does someone talk Maria into getting married?
(a) A desert.
(b) A field.
(c) An island.
(d) A church.
5. What does Meg know about Tierny that she doesn't tell Molly?
(a) He is dating someone else.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is dropping out of school.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Molly have?
2. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
3. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
4. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
5. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
2. What is Molly sick with?
3. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
4. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
5. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
6. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
7. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
8. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
9. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
10. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)