|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(b) Not taking her education seriously.
(c) Lying to others.
(d) Being lazy.
2. Who does Meg tell about what she sees on Molly's leg?
3. What does Ben name his baby?
4. Where is Molly's hospital?
(d) New York.
5. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Molly have?
2. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
3. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
4. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
5. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
2. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
3. What is Molly sick with?
4. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
5. How does Meg feel when Molly goes back to the hospital and why does she feel this way?
6. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
7. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
8. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
9. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
10. How does Molly act when she comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)