|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Molly about nature?
2. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
3. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
4. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
5. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
(b) Molly askes him not to.
(c) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(d) He doesn't want to worry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. Who does Meg tell about what she sees on Molly's leg?
4. What does Meg know about Tierny that she doesn't tell Molly?
5. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
2. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
3. What favor does Maria ask of Meg while Molly is in the hospital?
4. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
5. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
6. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
7. How does Charles say the family can help Molly as she is dying?
8. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
9. What is Molly sick with?
10. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)