|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
(a) The garden.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The nursery.
(d) The photo album.
2. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
3. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
4. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
(b) Goes to bed.
(d) Holds her.
5. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
2. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
3. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
4. What silly thing does Meg ask her father to do with her?
5. What does Molly help Maria do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly look like when Meg comes to see her in the hospital?
2. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
3. How does Meg feel when Molly goes back to the hospital and why does she feel this way?
4. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
5. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
6. What impresses Meg when she starts teaching Will?
7. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
8. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
9. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
10. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)