|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Taking pictures.
(d) Walking the dog.
2. What does Molly makes sketches of?
3. Where does Will's nephew live?
(b) New York.
4. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
5. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
(a) She will feel strange.
(b) She will want to get married.
(c) She will be pretty.
(d) She will get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to make the line in the room?
2. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
3. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
4. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
5. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg say about Tierny that makes Molly smile?
2. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
3. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
4. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
5. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
6. Who is Clarice?
7. What does Will do when he first came home from the War?
8. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
9. What does Will say kept him from pursuing many things after Margaret died?
10. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)