|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She always has a boyfriend.
(b) All of these.
(c) She likes being in relationships.
(d) She is pretty.
2. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
3. Why does Clarice make excuses to see Will?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) She wants his land.
(c) He owes her money.
(d) She has a crush on him.
4. Where does Will buy his camera?
(c) Washington DC.
5. What branch of the military did Will serve?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
2. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
3. What was the reason for the family moving?
4. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
5. Where does Will's nephew live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
2. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
3. How does Meg feel when the darkroom is finished?
4. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
5. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
6. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
7. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
8. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
9. What nick name does Meg get at her new school and how does she get this nickname?
10. What does Meg think when she sees Molly styling her hair?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)