|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
2. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
(a) She will get sick.
(b) She will want to get married.
(c) She will be pretty.
(d) She will feel strange.
3. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
(a) He lived there as a boy.
(b) His wife grew up there.
(c) He made his house in the same pattern.
(d) He sold it.
4. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) All of these.
(b) She likes being in relationships.
(c) She always has a boyfriend.
(d) She is pretty.
5. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
(a) They don't talk about her.
(b) They ignore Meg.
(c) They don't talk about anything else.
(d) They aren't working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
2. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
3. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
4. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
5. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
2. What does Molly do the moment she gets in her room at the new house?
3. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
4. Who is Clarice?
5. What does Meg ask to do when she is about to leave Will the first time she meets him?
6. What does Meg think when she sees Molly styling her hair?
7. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
8. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
9. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
10. What is the best compliment Will gives Meg when they first meet, and why?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)