|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(a) Works on the farm.
(b) Goes for walks.
2. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
3. How old is Meg when the family moves?
4. What sport does Molly's new boyfriend play?
5. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) Her father.
(b) A book she found.
(c) Her photography class.
(d) An article in a newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
2. What inspires Charles to build something?
3. Why has Will's nephew been calling Charles?
4. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
5. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
2. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
3. What causes Molly to be rushed to the hospital?
4. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
5. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
6. Who is Clarice?
7. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
8. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
9. What makes Molly so sick in February?
10. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)