|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Meg when the family moves?
2. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
(b) A teacher.
(d) A wife.
3. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
4. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
(a) She will feel strange.
(b) She will be pretty.
(c) She will want to get married.
(d) She will get sick.
5. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is prettier.
(b) She is older.
(c) She is smarter.
(d) She is taller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
2. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
3. What was the reason for the family moving?
4. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
5. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
2. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
3. What gives Meg strength when she sees her mother sewing the quilt?
4. What does Will tell Meg to look for in her room?
5. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
6. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
7. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
8. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
9. How does Charles say the family can help Molly as she is dying?
10. What does Will say kept him from pursuing many things after Margaret died?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)