|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will buy his camera?
(a) Washington DC.
2. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) The Flu.
(b) Chicken Pox.
(c) Strep Throat.
(d) None of these.
3. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A dark room.
(b) A shelving unit.
(c) A hen house.
(d) A ski shed.
4. Where did Will serve in WWII?
5. What is Will's nickname?
(a) Loony Willie.
(c) Old Man Will.
(d) Lonely Willy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
2. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
3. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
4. What is the name of Meg's mother?
5. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
2. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
3. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
4. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
5. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
6. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
7. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
8. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
9. What does Will tell Meg to look for in her room?
10. What does Will say kept him from pursuing many things after Margaret died?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)