|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
(a) His book.
(b) His co-worker.
(c) His dead father.
2. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Have him put in a retirement home.
(c) Have him get into a nursing home.
(d) Have him declared incompetent.
3. When does the family learn that they are moving to the country?
(b) New Year's.
4. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
5. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
(a) She can't see straight.
(b) Her nose won't stop bleeding.
(c) Her hair is falling out.
(d) She keeps vomiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
2. What is Will's last name?
3. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
4. Why doesn't Will used his camera much?
5. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
2. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
3. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
4. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
5. What kind of rumors are spread about Maria and Ben?
6. What is Molly sick with?
7. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
8. How does Meg realize the true nature of Molly's condition?
9. What does Molly do the moment she gets in her room at the new house?
10. What causes Molly to be rushed to the hospital?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)