|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) They are poor.
(b) Her father won't let her.
(c) They are both too busy.
(d) She lives too far away.
2. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
3. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His wife.
(b) His farm.
(c) His children.
(d) His house.
4. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A wife.
5. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
(a) She has a large tear.
(b) There is a tumor.
(c) She is anemic.
(d) Her blood isn't clotting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
2. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
3. What does Will make?
4. What does Charles want to build?
5. What is used to make the line in the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will want in exchange for letting Meg use his camera?
2. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
3. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
4. Why does Meg decide she doesn't want to go to summer camp?
5. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
6. What does Meg say about Tierny that makes Molly smile?
7. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
8. How does Meg feel when the darkroom is finished?
9. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
10. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)