|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
2. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) They are poor.
(b) Her father won't let her.
(c) She lives too far away.
(d) They are both too busy.
3. Why has Will's nephew been calling Charles?
(a) To see where he stands on the issue.
(b) To get legal advice.
(c) To check up on Will.
(d) To put an offer on the house.
4. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
(a) It was his wife's name.
(b) It was his mother's name.
(c) It was his dog's name.
(d) It was his daughter's name.
5. Where did Will serve in WWII?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
2. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
3. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
4. Why doesn't Will used his camera much?
5. What does Meg say is the worst month?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will do when he first came home from the War?
2. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
3. Who is Clarice?
4. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
5. What does Will want in exchange for letting Meg use his camera?
6. What does Meg ask to do when she is about to leave Will the first time she meets him?
7. What makes Molly so sick in February?
8. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
9. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
10. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)