|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will buy his camera?
(b) Washington DC.
2. What does Meg say is the worst month?
3. Where does Will's nephew live?
(b) New York.
4. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
5. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
(a) An artist.
(b) A professional.
(c) A critic.
(d) An architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
2. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
3. What sport does Molly's new boyfriend play?
4. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
5. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Molly so sick in February?
2. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
3. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
4. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
5. Why does Meg decide she doesn't want to go to summer camp?
6. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
7. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
8. What causes Molly to be rushed to the hospital?
9. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
10. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)