|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) Her photography class.
(b) A book she found.
(c) Her father.
(d) An article in a newspaper.
2. What branch of the military did Will serve?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Navy.
3. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Makes crafts with her.
(b) Writes letters to friends.
(c) Reads to her.
(d) Plays Monopoly.
4. What does Molly like to write?
(c) Journal entries.
5. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
(a) All of these.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
2. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
3. When was the farmhouse built?
4. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
5. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strange thing does Ben show Meg in the garden?
2. What does Meg say about Tierny that makes Molly smile?
3. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
4. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
5. What instructions does Will give about the bouquet he brings?
6. Why does Will tell Meg she needs to come back to the country in the Fall?
7. How do Ben and Maria plan for their child?
8. What does Molly ask of Meg as she is taken to the hospital again?
9. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
10. What does Meg think when she sees Molly styling her hair?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)