|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to make the line in the room?
2. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
(a) She is anemic.
(b) She has a large tear.
(c) Her blood isn't clotting.
(d) There is a tumor.
3. Where does Will's nephew live?
(d) New York.
4. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has a lot of work to do.
(b) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
5. What branch of the military did Will serve?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
2. What does Charles say is the worst month?
3. What kind of pies do Margaret make?
4. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
5. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Molly and her mother have such a close connection?
2. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
3. How does Meg feel when the darkroom is finished?
4. What makes Molly so sick in February?
5. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
6. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
7. What does Will do when he first came home from the War?
8. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
9. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
10. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)