|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She likes being in relationships.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) All of these.
(d) She always has a boyfriend.
2. Where does Will's nephew live?
(b) New York.
3. Where does Will buy his camera?
(c) Washington DC.
4. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He wants control of the land.
(b) He was offended by him in his youth.
(c) He has no money.
(d) He is worried about Will.
5. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
2. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
3. How old is Meg when the family moves?
4. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
5. Why is Meg a difficult child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
2. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
3. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
4. How does Meg feel when the darkroom is finished?
5. Why does Meg decide she doesn't want to go to summer camp?
6. What causes Molly to be rushed to the hospital?
7. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
8. What does Will tell Meg to look for in her room?
9. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
10. What does Will say kept him from pursuing many things after Margaret died?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)