|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
2. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has a lot of work to do.
(b) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
3. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) Her worry over Molly.
(b) Her own illness.
(c) Her parents' behavior.
(d) The strange weather.
4. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A school.
(b) A pond.
(c) A clock.
(d) A store.
5. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) They are poor.
(b) She lives too far away.
(c) They are both too busy.
(d) Her father won't let her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
2. Where does Will buy his camera?
3. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
4. Where did Will serve in WWII?
5. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Meg feel when the darkroom is finished?
2. What makes Molly so sick in February?
3. What does Meg say about Tierny that makes Molly smile?
4. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
5. What causes Molly to be rushed to the hospital?
6. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
7. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
8. What does Will tell Meg to look for in her room?
9. What does Will want in exchange for letting Meg use his camera?
10. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)