|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is smarter.
(b) She is older.
(c) She is prettier.
(d) She is taller.
2. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Taking pictures.
(d) Walking the dog.
3. What does Meg say is the worst month?
4. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) An article in a newspaper.
(b) Her photography class.
(c) Her father.
(d) A book she found.
5. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) Birds chirping.
(b) The wind rustling.
(c) Cows mooing.
(d) Molly breathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's nickname?
2. Who draws the line in the room?
3. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
4. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
5. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg say about Tierny that makes Molly smile?
2. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
3. What is the best compliment Will gives Meg when they first meet, and why?
4. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
5. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
6. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
7. How does Meg feel when the darkroom is finished?
8. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
9. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
10. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)