|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws the line in the room?
2. When was the farmhouse built?
3. Who helps Charles build something?
4. How old is Meg when the family moves?
5. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
(a) Her father.
(b) All of these.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
2. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
3. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
4. What is used to make the line in the room?
5. What is Will's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Meg decide she doesn't want to go to summer camp?
2. What does Meg ask to do when she is about to leave Will the first time she meets him?
3. What nick name does Meg get at her new school and how does she get this nickname?
4. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
5. What is Molly sick with?
6. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
7. What happens that makes Meg decide she needs to visit Molly in the hospital?
8. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
9. What is the Fringed Gentian?
10. Why does Maria ask a favor of Meg while Molly is in the hospital again?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)