|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Meg's mother?
2. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
3. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
(a) The snowy fields.
(b) His books.
(c) The sky.
(d) His ceiling.
4. What is used to make the line in the room?
5. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) An article in a newspaper.
(b) Her photography class.
(c) A book she found.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
2. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
3. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
4. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
5. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
2. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
3. What does Will say kept him from pursuing many things after Margaret died?
4. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
5. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
6. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
7. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
8. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
9. What causes Molly to be rushed to the hospital?
10. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)