|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport is Molly involved in at school before the move?
2. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
3. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(a) Walking the dog.
(b) Taking pictures.
(d) Doing homework.
4. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
(a) They don't talk about anything else.
(b) They don't talk about her.
(c) They ignore Meg.
(d) They aren't working.
5. Where did Will serve in WWII?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
2. What is Clarice's job?
3. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
4. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
5. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molly say she admires most about Meg?
2. What nick name does Meg get at her new school and how does she get this nickname?
3. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
4. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
5. What does Will do when he first came home from the War?
6. What does Meg think when she sees Molly styling her hair?
7. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
8. What does Will want in exchange for letting Meg use his camera?
9. Who is Clarice?
10. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)