|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her homework.
(c) The cold.
(d) The closed bridge.
2. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
(b) A wife.
(c) A teacher.
3. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
4. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
5. Who draws the line in the room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military did Will serve?
2. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
3. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
4. What is Clarice's job?
5. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
2. What does Meg ask to do when she is about to leave Will the first time she meets him?
3. What does Will want in exchange for letting Meg use his camera?
4. What does Will say kept him from pursuing many things after Margaret died?
5. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
6. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
7. Who is Clarice?
8. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
9. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
10. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)