Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will's nephew live?
(a) New York.
2. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His children.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His farm.
3. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) All of these.
(c) She likes being in relationships.
(d) She always has a boyfriend.
4. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
5. What does Charles say is the worst month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
2. What does Will make?
3. What is Charles writing a book about?
4. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
5. How many lenses does Will's camera have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Meg's father's schedule like in the country?
2. Why is Ben and Maria's house closed up when Meg comes back for a visit?
3. Why is Meg so surprised when Molly wants to meet Ben and Maria?
4. Why does Will tell Meg she needs to come back to the country in the Fall?
5. What does Meg tell Will she envies about Molly after meeting Ben and Maria?
6. What does Will teach Molly about and why does he teach her this?
7. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
8. Why do Molly and her mother have such a close connection?
9. What is the Fringed Gentian?
10. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)