|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(a) Goes for walks.
(b) Works on the farm.
2. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
3. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(b) Walking the dog.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) Taking pictures.
4. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
(a) His wife grew up there.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He made his house in the same pattern.
(d) He lived there as a boy.
5. What sport is Molly involved in at school before the move?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
2. What kind of pies do Margaret make?
3. What is Will's last name?
4. What does Molly like to write?
5. What was the reason for the family moving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Molly in the first month at her new school?
2. What does Will want in exchange for letting Meg use his camera?
3. Why does Meg decide she doesn't want to go to summer camp?
4. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
5. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
6. Why do Molly and her mother have such a close connection?
7. How does Molly feel when she quits the sport she is involved in at school?
8. What does Meg ask to do when she is about to leave Will the first time she meets him?
9. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
10. Who is Clarice?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)