|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
(d) Her father.
2. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She always has a boyfriend.
(b) She likes being in relationships.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) All of these.
3. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) The wind rustling.
(b) Birds chirping.
(c) Cows mooing.
(d) Molly breathing.
4. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
(a) Seeing her daughters do well.
(b) Cleaning a room.
(c) Finishing a quilt square.
(d) Getting a diploma.
5. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Molly when she moves?
2. What is the name of Meg's mother?
3. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
4. What does Charles want to build?
5. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg feel guilty for when Molly is taken to the hospital?
2. What does Molly do the moment she gets in her room at the new house?
3. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
4. Why does Meg decide she doesn't want to go to summer camp?
5. Why do Molly and her mother have such a close connection?
6. What does Will say keeps him from being lonely?
7. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
8. What is Will's nephew trying to do to him?
9. What does Meg yell at her parents about while Molly is in the hospital?
10. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)