|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) All of these.
(b) She always has a boyfriend.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She likes being in relationships.
2. What does Molly makes sketches of?
3. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
(a) His book.
(b) His dead father.
(d) His co-worker.
4. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To save money.
(b) To get healthy.
(c) To get away from distractions.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(a) Fabric scraps.
(b) Old baby clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
2. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
3. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
4. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
5. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lydia say Molly and Meg were different as children?
2. How could Will have had a lucrative career?
3. What is the best compliment Will gives Meg when they first meet, and why?
4. Why does Ben show Meg something strange in the garden?
5. What causes Molly to go to the hospital again?
6. How does Charles say the family can help Molly as she is dying?
7. What does Meg first see when she comes to Maria's house while she is in labor?
8. How does Meg interpret the dreams she has about Molly?
9. What does Will do when he first came home from the War?
10. What does Meg ask to do when she is about to leave Will the first time she meets him?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)