|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Makes crafts with her.
(b) Reads to her.
(c) Plays Monopoly.
(d) Writes letters to friends.
2. What is Will's nickname?
(a) Lonely Willy.
(b) Old Man Will.
(d) Loony Willie.
3. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
(d) An old house.
4. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Finding the right research.
(b) Getting an idea.
(c) Finishing a chapter.
(d) Teaching a class.
5. What does Molly makes sketches of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
2. When was the farmhouse built?
3. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
4. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
5. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will tell Meg to look for in her room?
2. What makes Molly so sick in February?
3. Who is Clarice?
4. What does Meg think when she sees Molly styling her hair?
5. What good thing does Meg see in Molly's sickness?
6. What nick name does Meg get at her new school and how does she get this nickname?
7. What do Meg and Molly want to be when they grow up?
8. What kind of treatment does Molly get in the hospital?
9. What favor does Molly ask of Meg just before she is to come home from the hospital?
10. Why do the girls have to share a room in there new house?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)