|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She sees pretty people on TV.
(b) Meg goes out without her.
(c) N calls her.
(d) Her parents ask how she is.
2. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
(a) They are having their baby at home.
(b) They hate the government.
(c) They aren't married.
(d) They don't have jobs.
3. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
(b) All of these.
4. Where is Molly's hospital?
(c) New York.
5. What does Meg know about Tierny that she doesn't tell Molly?
(a) He is dating someone else.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is dropping out of school.
6. What physical feature on Ben does Charles think Clarice doesn't like?
(a) His height.
(b) His obesity.
(c) His beard.
(d) His tattoo.
7. Who does Meg tell about what she sees on Molly's leg?
8. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) The future without Molly.
(b) The things she wants to do.
(c) Charles's book.
(d) Past memories.
9. How does Meg act while Maria is in labor?
10. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 1 pound.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
11. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
12. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
(a) Playing on the team.
(b) Calling Molly.
(c) Studying with Molly.
(d) Writing poetry.
13. Why does Clarice call Charles?
(a) To find out his schedule.
(b) To ask about Will.
(c) To offer him a job.
(d) To check on Molly.
14. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
15. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
2. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
3. How does Ben act while Maria is in labor?
4. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
5. What allows Meg to be strong in her grief?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)