|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
2. What allows Meg to be strong in her grief?
(a) Seeing that her mother needs her.
(b) Her dreams of Molly.
(c) Knowing what Molly would want.
(d) Defying fate.
3. Who teaches Molly about nature?
4. What disease does Molly have?
5. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
6. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Going to the hospital.
(b) Fighting with Meg.
(c) Doing her house work.
(d) Calling Tierny.
7. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Developing film.
(b) Planting trees.
(c) Repairing fences.
(d) Cheering up her parents.
8. Where does someone talk Maria into getting married?
(a) A desert.
(b) An island.
(c) A field.
(d) A church.
9. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
(a) She has lost hope.
(b) She isn't responding to medication.
(c) She loses too much blood.
(d) She is too young.
10. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 1 pound.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
11. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
12. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
(b) Runs away.
(d) Joins in.
13. What silly thing does Meg ask her father to do with her?
14. What does Ben order his unborn child to do?
(a) Wait until Molly gets home.
(b) Be nice to his mother.
(c) Be healthy and well.
(d) Smile at the camera.
15. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back into the hospital?
(a) She is wearing her nightgown in the afternoon.
(b) She is making her illness sound worse than it is.
(c) She stops going to school all together.
(d) She is always crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maria ask Meg to do something during her birth?
2. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
3. What form is Molly's daily medication?
4. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
5. What color is Molly's hair?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)