|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
(b) All of these.
2. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
3. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) He has a dopler machine.
(b) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
(c) He uses a stethascope.
(d) None of these.
4. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Plant her garden.
(b) All of these.
(c) Decorate her house.
(d) Make baby clothes.
5. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
(a) A rash.
(b) Red spots.
(c) A dark bruise.
6. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
(b) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(c) She thinks it should have been her.
(d) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
7. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
8. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She has to quit cheerleading.
(b) She doesn't feel good.
(c) Her friends don't come to see her.
(d) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
9. What is Maria doing when Molly first meets her?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Working in the garden.
10. What form is Molly's daily medication?
11. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
(a) To take lessons.
(b) To do up-keeps on the house.
(c) To collect rent.
(d) To check on Molly.
12. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Developing film.
(b) Cheering up her parents.
(c) Repairing fences.
(d) Planting trees.
13. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
(a) Joins in.
(d) Runs away.
14. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Calling Tierny.
(b) Doing her house work.
(c) Fighting with Meg.
(d) Going to the hospital.
15. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
2. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
3. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
4. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
5. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)