|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clarice call Charles?
(a) To offer him a job.
(b) To ask about Will.
(c) To find out his schedule.
(d) To check on Molly.
2. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Decorate her house.
(b) Make baby clothes.
(c) Plant her garden.
(d) All of these.
3. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She likes them.
(d) She tolerates them.
4. How does Meg get to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
(a) Her father drives her.
(b) She rides her bike.
(c) She walks.
(d) She rides a horse.
5. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her refusal to eat.
(b) Her lack of sleep.
(c) Her medication.
(d) Her nose bleeds.
6. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
7. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
8. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
9. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Holds her.
10. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She could get infected.
(b) She has homework to do.
(c) She has to take care of the farm.
(d) She is too young.
11. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
12. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
13. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
14. How does Charles describe dying?
15. How many days a week does Will come to the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical feature on Ben does Charles think Clarice doesn't like?
2. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
3. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
4. Where does someone talk Maria into getting married?
5. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)