|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
2. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) The right path.
(b) The secrets of life.
(c) Her feelings.
(d) Her beauty.
3. How does Meg get to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
(a) She rides her bike.
(b) Her father drives her.
(c) She rides a horse.
(d) She walks.
4. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) He has a dopler machine.
(b) None of these.
(c) He uses a stethascope.
(d) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
5. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
6. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
(a) A shut down school.
(b) A crowded mall.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) A field of dead flowers.
7. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
8. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The photo album.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
9. How does Charles describe dying?
10. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
(a) They don't have jobs.
(b) They hate the government.
(c) They aren't married.
(d) They are having their baby at home.
11. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
12. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
13. What color is Molly's hair?
14. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She tolerates them.
(c) She hates them.
(d) She likes them.
15. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) The future without Molly.
(b) The things she wants to do.
(c) Past memories.
(d) Charles's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maria doing when Molly first meets her?
2. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
3. What physical feature on Ben does Charles think Clarice doesn't like?
4. What does Will bring a bouquet of on a visit to the house?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)