|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
(a) A cemetary.
(b) A field of dead flowers.
(c) A crowded mall.
(d) A shut down school.
2. What does Meg bring for Molly when she comes to see her?
(a) Pussy Willows.
(b) Her camera.
(c) A wig.
(d) A picture of Maria's baby.
3. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
(c) Joins in.
(d) Runs away.
4. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She has homework to do.
(b) She could get infected.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She has to take care of the farm.
5. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her lack of sleep.
(b) Her refusal to eat.
(c) Her nose bleeds.
(d) Her medication.
6. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Developing film.
(b) Cheering up her parents.
(c) Planting trees.
(d) Repairing fences.
7. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
(a) She is too weak.
(b) She had surgery.
(c) She has a breathing tube.
(d) She is in a coma.
8. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Make baby clothes.
(b) All of these.
(c) Decorate her house.
(d) Plant her garden.
9. How does Ben act while Maria is in labor?
(a) He is very calm.
(b) He looks hopeless.
(c) He is full of joy.
(d) He panics.
10. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
(a) Hides in her room.
(b) Listens at the door.
(c) Sits with Molly.
(d) Works on the quilt.
11. What does Clarice call Maria and Ben?
(a) Dead beets.
12. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
(a) They are having their baby at home.
(b) They aren't married.
(c) They hate the government.
(d) They don't have jobs.
13. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
(a) She doesn't remember it.
(b) She wants to do it again.
(c) She loved it.
(d) She hated it.
14. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
15. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) Her friends don't come to see her.
(b) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(c) She has to quit cheerleading.
(d) She doesn't feel good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
2. How does Meg act while Maria is in labor?
3. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
4. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
5. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)