|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Facts about clouds.
(b) Stories of trees.
(c) Treatment options for depression.
(d) Names for flowers.
2. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(b) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
(c) She thinks it should have been her.
(d) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
3. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
4. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(b) Not taking her education seriously.
(c) Being lazy.
(d) Lying to others.
5. What time does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 5:00 am.
(d) 3:00 am.
6. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) He doesn't want to worry her.
(b) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
(c) Molly askes him not to.
(d) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
7. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
(d) All of these.
8. Why does Maria ask Meg to do something during her birth?
(a) She has always wanted this.
(b) She wants Meg there.
(c) She doesn't want to pay someone else.
(d) She wants to distract Meg.
9. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
10. What does Clarice call Maria and Ben?
(c) Dead beets.
11. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
12. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) He has a dopler machine.
(b) None of these.
(c) He uses a stethascope.
(d) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
13. What does Maria ask Meg to do during her birth?
(b) Give Molly updates.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Help the midwife.
14. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(b) She has to quit cheerleading.
(c) Her friends don't come to see her.
(d) She doesn't feel good.
15. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
(a) A shirt.
(b) A brush.
(c) A hat.
(d) A shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
2. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
3. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
4. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
5. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)