|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
(a) A brush.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A hat.
(d) A shoe.
2. How many days a week does Will come to the house?
3. What does Ben order his unborn child to do?
(a) Be healthy and well.
(b) Be nice to his mother.
(c) Smile at the camera.
(d) Wait until Molly gets home.
4. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) None of these.
(b) He has a dopler machine.
(c) He uses a stethascope.
(d) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
5. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Fighting with Meg.
(b) Calling Tierny.
(c) Going to the hospital.
(d) Doing her house work.
6. What form is Molly's daily medication?
7. Where is Molly's hospital?
(d) New York.
8. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
9. How did Maria feel about her wedding?
(a) She doesn't remember it.
(b) She loved it.
(c) She wants to do it again.
(d) She hated it.
10. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back into the hospital?
(a) She is always crying.
(b) She is wearing her nightgown in the afternoon.
(c) She stops going to school all together.
(d) She is making her illness sound worse than it is.
11. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
(c) Walking in the woods.
(d) Taking pictures.
12. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Decorate her house.
(b) All of these.
(c) Make baby clothes.
(d) Plant her garden.
13. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) Not taking her education seriously.
(b) Being lazy.
(c) Lying to others.
14. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
(b) Holds her.
(d) Goes to bed.
15. Who teaches Molly about nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Molly have?
2. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
3. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
4. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
5. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)