|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
(a) She has lost hope.
(b) She isn't responding to medication.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She loses too much blood.
2. What allows Meg to be strong in her grief?
(a) Seeing that her mother needs her.
(b) Knowing what Molly would want.
(c) Her dreams of Molly.
(d) Defying fate.
3. What physical feature on Ben does Charles think Clarice doesn't like?
(a) His height.
(b) His beard.
(c) His obesity.
(d) His tattoo.
4. What color is Molly's hair?
5. What is Maria doing when Molly first meets her?
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Working in the garden.
6. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
7. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
(a) To take lessons.
(b) To check on Molly.
(c) To collect rent.
(d) To do up-keeps on the house.
8. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
(a) A field of dead flowers.
(b) A crowded mall.
(c) A shut down school.
(d) A cemetary.
9. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Charles's book.
(b) The future without Molly.
(c) Past memories.
(d) The things she wants to do.
10. What time does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) 3:00 am.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 5:00 am.
(d) 5:00 pm.
11. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
(a) She is too weak.
(b) She had surgery.
(c) She has a breathing tube.
(d) She is in a coma.
12. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Treatment options for depression.
(b) Facts about clouds.
(c) Names for flowers.
(d) Stories of trees.
13. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
14. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She has to take care of the farm.
(b) She could get infected.
(c) She has homework to do.
(d) She is too young.
15. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
2. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
3. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
4. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)