|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
(a) Listens at the door.
(b) Works on the quilt.
(c) Hides in her room.
(d) Sits with Molly.
2. How does Meg act while Maria is in labor?
3. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
(a) A dark bruise.
(c) Red spots.
(d) A rash.
4. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Going to the hospital.
(b) Fighting with Meg.
(c) Doing her house work.
(d) Calling Tierny.
5. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
(a) To do up-keeps on the house.
(b) To take lessons.
(c) To collect rent.
(d) To check on Molly.
6. Why does Maria ask Meg to do something during her birth?
(a) She doesn't want to pay someone else.
(b) She wants Meg there.
(c) She has always wanted this.
(d) She wants to distract Meg.
7. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(b) She doesn't feel good.
(c) She has to quit cheerleading.
(d) Her friends don't come to see her.
8. Where is Molly's hospital?
(d) New York.
9. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garden.
(c) The nursery.
(d) The photo album.
10. How many days a week does Will come to the house?
11. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
12. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(c) All of these.
13. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back into the hospital?
(a) She is always crying.
(b) She is wearing her nightgown in the afternoon.
(c) She stops going to school all together.
(d) She is making her illness sound worse than it is.
14. What does Meg bring for Molly when she comes to see her?
(a) A wig.
(b) Her camera.
(c) Pussy Willows.
(d) A picture of Maria's baby.
15. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She ignores them.
(c) She hates them.
(d) She tolerates them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
2. What does Will bring a bouquet of on a visit to the house?
3. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
4. How does Charles describe dying?
5. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)