|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Cheering up her parents.
(b) Repairing fences.
(c) Developing film.
(d) Planting trees.
2. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
3. What disease does Molly have?
4. Who comforts Meg when Molly goes back to the hospital?
(b) All of these.
5. How does Meg get to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
(a) She rides her bike.
(b) She rides a horse.
(c) She walks.
(d) Her father drives her.
6. What has Ben been studying to prepare for his child?
7. What does Molly help Maria do?
(a) Plant her garden.
(b) All of these.
(c) Decorate her house.
(d) Make baby clothes.
8. What does Will bring a bouquet of on a visit to the house?
(c) Pussy willows.
(d) Autumn leaves.
9. Why does Clarice call Charles?
(a) To find out his schedule.
(b) To check on Molly.
(c) To offer him a job.
(d) To ask about Will.
10. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 5 pounds.
(b) 1 pound.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
11. Where does Meg dream of Molly stumbling?
(a) A shut down school.
(b) A crowded mall.
(c) A field of dead flowers.
(d) A cemetary.
12. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
13. Where does someone talk Maria into getting married?
(a) An island.
(b) A field.
(c) A church.
(d) A desert.
14. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) A field.
(b) A church.
(c) A desert.
(d) An island.
15. What day does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) August 3rd.
(b) August 13th.
(c) August 30th.
(d) August 23rd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
2. Who teaches Molly about nature?
3. What form is Molly's daily medication?
4. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
5. What color is Molly's hair?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)