|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will bring a bouquet of on a visit to the house?
(b) Autumn leaves.
(c) Pussy willows.
2. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) To not worry about her.
(b) To tell Maria not to have her baby yet.
(c) To clean up her side of the room.
(d) To continue her studies with Will.
3. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
(a) She isn't responding to medication.
(b) She loses too much blood.
(c) She has lost hope.
(d) She is too young.
4. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
5. What does Lydia do when Meg is doing something silly with her father?
(b) Runs away.
(d) Joins in.
6. How does Meg get to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
(a) She rides a horse.
(b) She walks.
(c) Her father drives her.
(d) She rides her bike.
7. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Stories of trees.
(b) Names for flowers.
(c) Facts about clouds.
(d) Treatment options for depression.
8. What day does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
(a) August 23rd.
(b) August 30th.
(c) August 13th.
(d) August 3rd.
9. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) The baby is coming.
(b) She dreams of her.
(c) The room is getting messy.
(d) She can't visit her.
10. What disease does Molly have?
11. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
12. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her nose bleeds.
(b) Her lack of sleep.
(c) Her medication.
(d) Her refusal to eat.
13. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Past memories.
(b) The future without Molly.
(c) The things she wants to do.
(d) Charles's book.
14. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
(a) She is too weak.
(b) She had surgery.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) She has a breathing tube.
15. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben order his unborn child to do?
2. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
3. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
4. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
5. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)