|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days a week does Will come to the house?
2. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(c) All of these.
3. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) Being lazy.
(b) Not taking her education seriously.
(d) Lying to others.
4. What silly thing does Meg ask her father to do with her?
5. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
6. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
(a) The garden.
(b) The nursery.
(c) The photo album.
(d) The kitchen.
7. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
8. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
(a) He puts his ear against Maria's belly.
(b) He has a dopler machine.
(c) None of these.
(d) He uses a stethascope.
9. Where is Molly's hospital?
(a) New York.
10. What does Ben name his baby?
11. Who talks Maria into getting married somewhere she hadn't planned?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her aunt.
12. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 5 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 1 pound.
13. What does Ben order his unborn child to do?
(a) Smile at the camera.
(b) Be nice to his mother.
(c) Wait until Molly gets home.
(d) Be healthy and well.
14. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
15. Why does Clarice call Charles?
(a) To check on Molly.
(b) To ask about Will.
(c) To offer him a job.
(d) To find out his schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
2. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
3. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
4. Who does Meg tell about what she sees on Molly's leg?
5. What does Maria ask Meg to do during her birth?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)