|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
2. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
(a) Going to the hospital.
(b) Fighting with Meg.
(c) Calling Tierny.
(d) Doing her house work.
3. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 1 pound.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
4. Who is the first non-family member to hold Maria's baby?
5. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) Meg goes out without her.
(b) Her parents ask how she is.
(c) She sees pretty people on TV.
(d) N calls her.
6. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
(a) A meal.
(b) Some money.
(c) Books for Charles.
(d) Something for Molly.
7. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) The secrets of life.
(c) The right path.
(d) Her feelings.
8. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
9. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
(a) She had surgery.
(b) She is too weak.
(c) She has a breathing tube.
(d) She is in a coma.
10. Who goes with Meg to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
11. Who does Meg tell about what she sees on Molly's leg?
12. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
13. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(d) All of these.
14. What does Charles do when Molly crawls in his lap?
(a) Holds her.
(b) Goes to bed.
15. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
(a) A hat.
(b) A brush.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
2. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
3. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
4. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
5. What form is Molly's daily medication?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)