|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
(a) Developing film.
(b) Planting trees.
(c) Repairing fences.
(d) Cheering up her parents.
2. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
3. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(c) All of these.
4. What does Ben name his baby?
5. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
6. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Names for flowers.
(b) Treatment options for depression.
(c) Facts about clouds.
(d) Stories of trees.
7. Why can't Molly talk when Meg comes to see her?
(a) She had surgery.
(b) She is too weak.
(c) She is in a coma.
(d) She has a breathing tube.
8. What does Maria ask Meg to do during her birth?
(a) Give Molly updates.
(b) Help the midwife.
(d) Take pictures.
9. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 1 pound.
(c) 5 pounds.
(d) 10 pounds.
10. Who does Meg wish would join her and her father with the silly thing?
11. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) An island.
(b) A church.
(c) A field.
(d) A desert.
12. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(b) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
(c) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
(d) She thinks it should have been her.
13. What does Meg see on Molly's leg?
(a) A dark bruise.
(c) A rash.
(d) Red spots.
14. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
(b) Taking pictures.
(d) Walking in the woods.
15. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her refusal to eat.
(b) Her nose bleeds.
(c) Her lack of sleep.
(d) Her medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Molly to take a break with helping Maria?
2. What object does Molly yell at Meg to get off of her side of the room?
3. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
4. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
5. How does Ben listen to the baby's heartbeat during labor?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)