|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
(a) The darkroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Her father's office.
(d) Her bedroom.
2. What does Molly makes sketches of?
3. Who draws the line in the room?
4. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She always has a boyfriend.
(c) All of these.
(d) She likes being in relationships.
5. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) The Flu.
(b) None of these.
(c) Strep Throat.
(d) Chicken Pox.
6. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
(a) Her temple.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her spine.
(d) Her ears.
7. What is Will's last name?
8. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She fights with Molly.
(b) She likes to argue.
(c) She is always sick.
(d) She never obeys.
9. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Getting an idea.
(b) Finishing a chapter.
(c) Teaching a class.
(d) Finding the right research.
10. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
(a) His books.
(b) The sky.
(c) The snowy fields.
(d) His ceiling.
11. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) The closed bridge.
(b) The cold.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her homework.
12. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
13. What sport is Molly involved in at school before the move?
14. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(b) Goes for walks.
(c) Works on the farm.
15. What is Will's nickname?
(a) Loony Willie.
(c) Old Man Will.
(d) Lonely Willy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
2. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
3. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
4. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
5. What does Molly like to write?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)