|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will buy his camera?
(b) Washington DC.
2. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) The Flu.
(c) Strep Throat.
(d) None of these.
3. What is Will's last name?
4. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
5. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
(a) She is older.
(b) She is prettier.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She is smarter.
6. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) The strange weather.
(b) Her own illness.
(c) Her worry over Molly.
(d) Her parents' behavior.
7. When was the farmhouse built?
8. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To save money.
(b) To get healthy.
(c) To get away from distractions.
(d) All of these.
9. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Teaching a class.
(b) Finding the right research.
(c) Finishing a chapter.
(d) Getting an idea.
10. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
(a) Hard work.
(b) The unconscious mind.
(d) Friends and family.
11. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Have him get into a nursing home.
(c) Have him put in a retirement home.
(d) Have him declared incompetent.
12. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His house.
(b) His wife.
(c) His farm.
(d) His children.
13. How old is Molly when she moves?
14. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
15. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is prettier.
(b) She is smarter.
(c) She is older.
(d) She is taller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
2. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
3. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
4. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
5. Why is Meg a difficult child?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)