|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws the line in the room?
2. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
3. What does Molly makes sketches of?
4. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is smarter.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is older.
(d) She is prettier.
5. What inspires Charles to build something?
(a) Molly's frustrations.
(b) The call from Will's nephew.
(c) A book.
(d) Meg's pictures.
6. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
7. Why doesn't Will used his camera much?
(a) He didn't know how to use it.
(b) He doesn't want to think about the war.
(c) He can't afford film.
(d) He loses his enthusiasm.
8. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) It is close to her curfew.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
9. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
10. What does Meg say is the worst month?
11. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She is ambivalent about it.
(c) She is trying to get used to it.
(d) She hates it.
12. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
13. How many lenses does Will's camera have?
14. Who helps Charles build something?
15. What is Charles writing a book about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Will serve in WWII?
2. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
3. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
4. How old is Molly when she moves?
5. Why does Clarice make excuses to see Will?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)