|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
(a) He made his house in the same pattern.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He lived there as a boy.
(d) His wife grew up there.
2. Where does Will buy his camera?
(b) Washington DC.
3. What is Will's last name?
4. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
5. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
(a) It was his dog's name.
(b) It was his mother's name.
(c) It was his daughter's name.
(d) It was his wife's name.
6. What is Clarice's job?
7. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Friends and family.
(d) The unconscious mind.
8. What does Molly makes sketches of?
9. What inspires Charles to build something?
(a) Meg's pictures.
(b) A book.
(c) The call from Will's nephew.
(d) Molly's frustrations.
10. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
11. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Teaching a class.
(b) Finishing a chapter.
(c) Finding the right research.
(d) Getting an idea.
12. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
(a) Her father's office.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The darkroom.
(d) Her bedroom.
13. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
(a) She blows out the insides.
(b) She bakes them.
(c) She keeps them cooled.
(d) She coats them with shellac.
14. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
(a) Her temple.
(b) Her spine.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her ears.
15. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Will's nephew live?
2. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
3. What kind of pies do Margaret make?
4. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
5. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)