|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say is the worst month?
2. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) An article in a newspaper.
(b) A book she found.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her photography class.
3. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
4. What inspires Charles to build something?
(a) Meg's pictures.
(b) The call from Will's nephew.
(c) Molly's frustrations.
(d) A book.
5. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
(a) To get a transfusion.
(b) To let her rest.
(c) To avoid future bleeds.
(d) To get tests.
6. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Making a new friend.
(b) Buying a new dress.
(c) Being a cheerleader.
(d) Getting a good grade.
7. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(a) Old baby clothes.
(c) Fabric scraps.
8. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Reads to her.
(b) Plays Monopoly.
(c) Writes letters to friends.
(d) Makes crafts with her.
9. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
(a) It was his dog's name.
(b) It was his mother's name.
(c) It was his wife's name.
(d) It was his daughter's name.
10. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
(a) Her father.
(b) All of these.
(d) Her mother.
11. Where does Will's nephew live?
(a) New York.
12. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) The cold.
(b) Her father.
(c) The closed bridge.
(d) Her homework.
13. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
14. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
15. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
(a) Early morning.
(b) The middle of the night.
(c) The middle of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
2. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
3. What is Will's nickname?
4. What does Meg say is the worst month?
5. What branch of the military did Will serve?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)