|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
2. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
3. What is Will's last name?
4. Where did Will serve in WWII?
5. What is Charles writing a book about?
6. What is the name of Meg's mother?
7. Why has Will's nephew been calling Charles?
(a) To put an offer on the house.
(b) To get legal advice.
(c) To check up on Will.
(d) To see where he stands on the issue.
8. What is Clarice's job?
9. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) Her father won't let her.
(b) They are poor.
(c) She lives too far away.
(d) They are both too busy.
10. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Plays Monopoly.
(b) Reads to her.
(c) Writes letters to friends.
(d) Makes crafts with her.
11. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) Molly breathing.
(b) Birds chirping.
(c) Cows mooing.
(d) The wind rustling.
12. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He was offended by him in his youth.
(b) He is worried about Will.
(c) He wants control of the land.
(d) He has no money.
13. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She likes being in relationships.
(b) She always has a boyfriend.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) All of these.
14. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
(a) A critic.
(b) A professional.
(c) An architect.
(d) An artist.
15. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is taller.
(b) She is older.
(c) She is prettier.
(d) She is smarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
2. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
3. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
4. Where does Will buy his camera?
5. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)