|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A store.
(b) A clock.
(c) A school.
(d) A pond.
2. What does Charles say is the worst month?
3. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
4. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Finishing a chapter.
(b) Teaching a class.
(c) Getting an idea.
(d) Finding the right research.
5. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
(a) Finishing a quilt square.
(b) Seeing her daughters do well.
(c) Getting a diploma.
(d) Cleaning a room.
6. How many lenses does Will's camera have?
7. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(a) All of these.
8. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her spine.
(c) Her temple.
(d) Her nose.
9. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To get away from distractions.
(b) All of these.
(c) To get healthy.
(d) To save money.
10. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
(c) A wife.
(d) A teacher.
11. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
12. Who helps Charles build something?
13. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him declared incompetent.
(b) Have him arrested.
(c) Have him get into a nursing home.
(d) Have him put in a retirement home.
14. Where does Will buy his camera?
(b) Washington DC.
15. What is the name of Meg's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
2. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
3. What is Clarice's job?
4. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
5. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)