|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) The cold.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her homework.
(d) The closed bridge.
2. What is Will's nickname?
(a) Lonely Willy.
(b) Old Man Will.
(c) Loony Willie.
3. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
4. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
(a) There is a tumor.
(b) Her blood isn't clotting.
(c) She is anemic.
(d) She has a large tear.
5. When was the farmhouse built?
6. What does Molly makes sketches of?
7. What does Meg say is the worst month?
8. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
(a) How to make blueberry pie.
(b) How to write poetry.
(c) How to use the dark room.
(d) How to draw sketches.
9. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To save money.
(b) To get healthy.
(c) All of these.
(d) To get away from distractions.
10. Where did Will serve in WWII?
11. Why doesn't Will used his camera much?
(a) He can't afford film.
(b) He loses his enthusiasm.
(c) He didn't know how to use it.
(d) He doesn't want to think about the war.
12. How many lenses does Will's camera have?
13. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
(a) Her father.
(c) All of these.
(d) Her mother.
14. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
(a) She is trying to get used to it.
(b) She is ambivalent about it.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She hates it.
15. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(a) Goes for walks.
(c) Works on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pies do Margaret make?
2. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
3. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
4. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
5. Who helps Charles build something?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)