|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him declared incompetent.
(b) Have him get into a nursing home.
(c) Have him put in a retirement home.
(d) Have him arrested.
2. What is Clarice's job?
3. What kind of pies do Margaret make?
(c) Banana Cream.
4. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
5. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(b) Goes for walks.
(c) Works on the farm.
6. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
(a) She is ambivalent about it.
(b) She is trying to get used to it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She loves it.
7. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
(a) To avoid future bleeds.
(b) To get tests.
(c) To let her rest.
(d) To get a transfusion.
8. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Strep Throat.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Flu.
9. What sport does Molly's new boyfriend play?
10. Where does Will's nephew live?
(a) New York.
11. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
(b) A wife.
(c) A teacher.
12. How old is Molly when she moves?
13. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
(a) They don't talk about her.
(b) They don't talk about anything else.
(c) They ignore Meg.
(d) They aren't working.
14. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
15. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He is worried about Will.
(b) He was offended by him in his youth.
(c) He has no money.
(d) He wants control of the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
2. What branch of the military did Will serve?
3. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
4. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
5. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)