|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charles writing a book about?
2. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(a) All of these.
3. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
(a) His books.
(b) The sky.
(c) The snowy fields.
(d) His ceiling.
4. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
5. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
6. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She thinks they are boring.
(c) She thinks they are fuzzy.
(d) She is confused by them.
7. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Teaching a class.
(b) Finding the right research.
(c) Getting an idea.
(d) Finishing a chapter.
8. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His children.
(b) His farm.
(c) His house.
(d) His wife.
9. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
10. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) Her homework.
(b) Her father.
(c) The cold.
(d) The closed bridge.
11. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
(a) The middle of the night.
(b) The middle of the day.
(c) Early morning.
12. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
(a) How to draw sketches.
(b) How to use the dark room.
(c) How to write poetry.
(d) How to make blueberry pie.
13. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
(a) Her hair is falling out.
(b) She keeps vomiting.
(c) She can't see straight.
(d) Her nose won't stop bleeding.
14. What is Will's nickname?
(b) Loony Willie.
(c) Old Man Will.
(d) Lonely Willy.
15. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's last name?
2. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
3. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
4. What sport is Molly involved in at school before the move?
5. How old is Meg when the family moves?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)