|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say is the worst month?
2. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A school.
(b) A store.
(c) A clock.
(d) A pond.
3. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She is ambivalent about it.
(d) She is trying to get used to it.
4. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
(a) It was his daughter's name.
(b) It was his mother's name.
(c) It was his dog's name.
(d) It was his wife's name.
5. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
6. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
(a) She will want to get married.
(b) She will be pretty.
(c) She will get sick.
(d) She will feel strange.
7. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
(b) An old house.
8. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
9. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
10. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
11. What does Charles say is the worst month?
12. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
13. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She likes being in relationships.
(b) All of these.
(c) She always has a boyfriend.
(d) She is pretty.
14. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
(d) Her father.
15. What branch of the military did Will serve?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Marines.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
2. What is Clarice's job?
3. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
4. Where did Will serve in WWII?
5. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)