|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) All of these.
(b) To get healthy.
(c) To save money.
(d) To get away from distractions.
2. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(b) All of these.
3. What does Will make?
4. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
5. Where did Will serve in WWII?
6. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(a) Fabric scraps.
(d) Old baby clothes.
7. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
8. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His house.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His farm.
9. What is the name of Meg's mother?
10. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
11. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He was offended by him in his youth.
(c) He wants control of the land.
(d) He is worried about Will.
12. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) Her father.
(b) The cold.
(c) Her homework.
(d) The closed bridge.
13. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
(a) Early morning.
(c) The middle of the day.
(d) The middle of the night.
14. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him get into a nursing home.
(b) Have him put in a retirement home.
(c) Have him arrested.
(d) Have him declared incompetent.
15. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
(a) It was his daughter's name.
(b) It was his mother's name.
(c) It was his dog's name.
(d) It was his wife's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
2. What does Meg say is the worst month?
3. What is Will's last name?
4. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
5. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)