|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
2. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has a lot of work to do.
(b) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(c) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
3. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
4. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
(d) Her father.
5. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) The strange weather.
(b) Her own illness.
(c) Her parents' behavior.
(d) Her worry over Molly.
6. What does Molly makes sketches of?
7. What kind of pies do Margaret make?
(a) Banana Cream.
8. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
(a) Plowing a field.
(b) Making cabinets.
(c) Working on his truck.
(d) Reading a book.
9. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His children.
(b) His wife.
(c) His house.
(d) His farm.
10. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
(a) An old house.
11. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She thinks they are fuzzy.
(c) She is confused by them.
(d) She thinks they are boring.
12. What does Molly like to write?
(a) Journal entries.
13. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
14. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
15. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(a) Taking pictures.
(b) Walking the dog.
(d) Doing homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg a difficult child?
2. What inspires Charles to build something?
3. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
4. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
5. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)