|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher.
(d) A wife.
2. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His farm.
(b) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His house.
3. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
(a) She is anemic.
(b) Her blood isn't clotting.
(c) She has a large tear.
(d) There is a tumor.
4. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(a) Goes for walks.
(d) Works on the farm.
5. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
(a) She bakes them.
(b) She coats them with shellac.
(c) She blows out the insides.
(d) She keeps them cooled.
6. How many lenses does Will's camera have?
7. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She likes to argue.
(b) She never obeys.
(c) She is always sick.
(d) She fights with Molly.
8. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
(a) The darkroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) Her father's office.
9. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
10. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(a) Doing homework.
(b) Walking the dog.
(d) Taking pictures.
11. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
(b) Hard work.
(c) Friends and family.
(d) The unconscious mind.
12. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) The strange weather.
(b) Her worry over Molly.
(c) Her parents' behavior.
(d) Her own illness.
13. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
(a) How to write poetry.
(b) How to use the dark room.
(c) How to draw sketches.
(d) How to make blueberry pie.
14. What does Meg feel for the first time when the darkroom is finished?
15. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A pond.
(b) A school.
(c) A clock.
(d) A store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What branch of the military did Will serve?
2. Where does Will buy his camera?
3. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
4. What is used to make the line in the room?
5. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)