|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's last name?
2. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A hen house.
(b) A dark room.
(c) A ski shed.
(d) A shelving unit.
3. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) Her father won't let her.
(b) She lives too far away.
(c) They are poor.
(d) They are both too busy.
4. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) The wind rustling.
(b) Cows mooing.
(c) Birds chirping.
(d) Molly breathing.
5. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
6. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
(a) Plowing a field.
(b) Working on his truck.
(c) Making cabinets.
(d) Reading a book.
7. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
8. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has a lot of work to do.
(b) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
9. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
10. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His house.
(b) His wife.
(c) His children.
(d) His farm.
11. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) None of these.
(c) Strep Throat.
(d) The Flu.
12. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Makes crafts with her.
(b) Plays Monopoly.
(c) Writes letters to friends.
(d) Reads to her.
13. What is used to make the line in the room?
14. When does the family learn that they are moving to the country?
(a) New Year's.
15. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
(a) Her temple.
(b) Her spine.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
2. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
3. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
4. What does Molly makes sketches of?
5. What is Molly's new boyfriend's name?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)