|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(c) All of these.
2. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Getting a good grade.
(b) Making a new friend.
(c) Buying a new dress.
(d) Being a cheerleader.
3. Where did Will serve in WWII?
4. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
(a) A wife.
(b) A teacher.
5. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has a lot of work to do.
(b) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
6. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
(a) An old house.
7. How many special eggs does Meg decorate?
8. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
(a) To avoid future bleeds.
(b) To get tests.
(c) To let her rest.
(d) To get a transfusion.
9. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
(a) The darkroom.
(b) Her father's office.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Her bedroom.
10. What is Clarice's job?
11. What is the name of Meg's mother?
12. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Getting an idea.
(b) Finishing a chapter.
(c) Finding the right research.
(d) Teaching a class.
13. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He was offended by him in his youth.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He is worried about Will.
(d) He wants control of the land.
14. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
15. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her temple.
(d) Her spine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
2. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
3. What sport does Molly's new boyfriend play?
4. When was the farmhouse built?
5. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)