|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
(a) She blows out the insides.
(b) She keeps them cooled.
(c) She coats them with shellac.
(d) She bakes them.
2. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
(a) She thinks they are boring.
(b) She thinks they are fuzzy.
(c) She is confused by them.
(d) She likes them.
3. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
(a) His books.
(b) The sky.
(c) His ceiling.
(d) The snowy fields.
4. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is older.
(b) She is prettier.
(c) She is smarter.
(d) She is taller.
5. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The darkroom.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) Her father's office.
6. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A hen house.
(b) A dark room.
(c) A ski shed.
(d) A shelving unit.
7. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her homework.
(c) The cold.
(d) The closed bridge.
8. What does Meg say is the worst month?
9. What does Molly like to write?
(b) Journal entries.
10. Why does Clarice make excuses to see Will?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) She has a crush on him.
(c) She wants his land.
(d) He owes her money.
11. Who helps Charles build something?
12. What does Will's Easter egg smell like?
13. What is Charles writing a book about?
14. What is Will's last name?
15. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
(a) A wife.
(c) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the farmhouse built?
2. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
3. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
4. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
5. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)