|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport is Molly involved in at school before the move?
2. Why can't Molly stop bleeding?
(a) She is anemic.
(b) There is a tumor.
(c) She has a large tear.
(d) Her blood isn't clotting.
3. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is smarter.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is prettier.
(d) She is older.
4. What does Will offer Meg when she brings him the egg she made for him?
5. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
(a) They ignore Meg.
(b) They aren't working.
(c) They don't talk about anything else.
(d) They don't talk about her.
6. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A dark room.
(b) A hen house.
(c) A ski shed.
(d) A shelving unit.
7. How old is Molly when she moves?
8. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) Her parents' behavior.
(b) The strange weather.
(c) Her worry over Molly.
(d) Her own illness.
9. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She thinks they are fuzzy.
(c) She thinks they are boring.
(d) She is confused by them.
10. What is Will's nickname?
(a) Old Man Will.
(b) Lonely Willy.
(c) Loony Willie.
11. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She always has a boyfriend.
(c) All of these.
(d) She likes being in relationships.
12. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(b) Old baby clothes.
(d) Fabric scraps.
13. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
14. Why does Clarice make excuses to see Will?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) She wants his land.
(c) She has a crush on him.
(d) He owes her money.
15. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
(a) She blows out the insides.
(b) She bakes them.
(c) She keeps them cooled.
(d) She coats them with shellac.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
2. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
3. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
4. What inspires Charles to build something?
5. What is Will's last name?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)