Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who draws the line in the room?
2. What is used to make the line in the room?
3. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
She is prettier.
4. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
She is smarter.
5. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
6. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
7. What does Molly like to write?
8. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
9. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
This section contains 3,473 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)