|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A store.
(b) A clock.
(c) A school.
(d) A pond.
2. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is older.
(b) She is prettier.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She is smarter.
3. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
(a) She keeps vomiting.
(b) Her nose won't stop bleeding.
(c) She can't see straight.
(d) Her hair is falling out.
4. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back into the hospital?
(a) She stops going to school all together.
(b) She is always crying.
(c) She is making her illness sound worse than it is.
(d) She is wearing her nightgown in the afternoon.
5. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His house.
(b) His farm.
(c) His children.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
2. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
3. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
4. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)