|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
(a) Cleaning a room.
(b) Getting a diploma.
(c) Finishing a quilt square.
(d) Seeing her daughters do well.
2. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
(a) They are having their baby at home.
(b) They don't have jobs.
(c) They aren't married.
(d) They hate the government.
3. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Getting an idea.
(b) Teaching a class.
(c) Finishing a chapter.
(d) Finding the right research.
4. What is Will's last name?
5. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her medication.
(b) Her nose bleeds.
(c) Her refusal to eat.
(d) Her lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
2. How does Charles describe dying?
3. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
4. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
5. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)