|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She could get infected.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She has to take care of the farm.
(d) She has homework to do.
2. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(c) All of these.
3. Who draws the line in the room?
4. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
5. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
2. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
3. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
4. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
5. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)