|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tierny stop doing when Molly gets sick?
(a) Playing on the team.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Studying with Molly.
(d) Calling Molly.
2. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) Cows mooing.
(b) The wind rustling.
(c) Birds chirping.
(d) Molly breathing.
3. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
(a) She bakes them.
(b) She coats them with shellac.
(c) She keeps them cooled.
(d) She blows out the insides.
4. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She could get infected.
(b) She has homework to do.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She has to take care of the farm.
5. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To get away from distractions.
(b) To save money.
(c) All of these.
(d) To get healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
2. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
3. How does Molly describe Will after the walk to Ben and Maria's house together?
4. What does Lydia finish just before leaving the farm?
5. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)