|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A pond.
(b) A clock.
(c) A store.
(d) A school.
2. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She could get infected.
(b) She has to take care of the farm.
(c) She has homework to do.
(d) She is too young.
3. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She sees pretty people on TV.
(b) N calls her.
(c) Meg goes out without her.
(d) Her parents ask how she is.
4. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) Her friends don't come to see her.
(b) She has to quit cheerleading.
(c) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(d) She doesn't feel good.
5. Who helps Charles build something?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
2. Who draws the line in the room?
3. What does Maria show Molly as soon as they meet?
4. When does the family learn that they are moving to the country?
5. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)