|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) Her own illness.
(b) Her parents' behavior.
(c) The strange weather.
(d) Her worry over Molly.
2. Why doesn't Will used his camera much?
(a) He doesn't want to think about the war.
(b) He didn't know how to use it.
(c) He loses his enthusiasm.
(d) He can't afford film.
3. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) The closed bridge.
(b) Her homework.
(c) The cold.
(d) Her father.
4. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
(a) To get a transfusion.
(b) To avoid future bleeds.
(c) To get tests.
(d) To let her rest.
5. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He wants control of the land.
(b) He is worried about Will.
(c) He was offended by him in his youth.
(d) He has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
2. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
3. What interests Molly when she stops being grouchy?
4. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
5. What silly thing does Meg ask her father to do with her?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)