|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will want Meg to teach him?
(a) How to write poetry.
(b) How to draw sketches.
(c) How to make blueberry pie.
(d) How to use the dark room.
2. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A school.
(b) A pond.
(c) A store.
(d) A clock.
3. How many days a week does Will come to the house?
4. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A ski shed.
(b) A hen house.
(c) A dark room.
(d) A shelving unit.
5. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) He doesn't want to worry her.
(b) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(c) Molly askes him not to.
(d) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
2. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
3. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
4. What silly thing does Meg ask her father to do with her?
5. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)