|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Charles's book.
(b) Past memories.
(c) The things she wants to do.
(d) The future without Molly.
2. How does Meg make sure her special Easter eggs are preserved?
(a) She coats them with shellac.
(b) She blows out the insides.
(c) She keeps them cooled.
(d) She bakes them.
3. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) He doesn't want to worry her.
(b) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
(c) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(d) Molly askes him not to.
4. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
(a) Working on his truck.
(b) Plowing a field.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Making cabinets.
5. Where does Maria want to get married?
(a) A desert.
(b) An island.
(c) A church.
(d) A field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
2. What allows Meg to be strong in her grief?
3. What branch of the military did Will serve?
4. What does Meg know about Tierny that she doesn't tell Molly?
5. Where is medicine injected into Molly?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)