|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) Her photography class.
(b) A book she found.
(c) Her father.
(d) An article in a newspaper.
2. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(c) All of these.
3. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) The right path.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her feelings.
(d) The secrets of life.
4. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(b) Being lazy.
(c) Lying to others.
(d) Not taking her education seriously.
5. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) The future without Molly.
(b) The things she wants to do.
(c) Charles's book.
(d) Past memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
2. What does Will make?
3. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
4. How does Molly act when she stops being grouchy?
5. Where does Will's nephew live?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)