|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will make?
2. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
(a) She will feel strange.
(b) She will get sick.
(c) She will want to get married.
(d) She will be pretty.
3. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) He doesn't want to worry her.
(b) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(c) Molly askes him not to.
(d) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
4. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Past memories.
(b) Charles's book.
(c) The future without Molly.
(d) The things she wants to do.
5. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His wife.
(b) His house.
(c) His farm.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
2. What does Charles hear about Ben and Maria that he doesn't like?
3. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
4. When was the farmhouse built?
5. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)