|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) The strange weather.
(b) Her own illness.
(c) Her worry over Molly.
(d) Her parents' behavior.
2. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back into the hospital?
(a) She stops going to school all together.
(b) She is making her illness sound worse than it is.
(c) She is wearing her nightgown in the afternoon.
(d) She is always crying.
3. How does Meg feel when Maria asks her to help during her birth?
4. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
5. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(b) Goes for walks.
(d) Works on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
2. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
3. What does Charles say is the worst month?
4. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
5. What does Molly argue with her parents about before going back to the hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)