|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg accuse Molly of before she goes back to the hospital?
(b) Lying to others.
(c) Not taking her education seriously.
(d) Being lazy.
2. What does Clarice think Ben is growing in his garden?
3. How much weight does Meg tell Maria Molly has gained since coming home from the hospital?
(a) 5 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 1 pound.
4. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) The strange weather.
(b) Her parents' behavior.
(c) Her worry over Molly.
(d) Her own illness.
5. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Making a new friend.
(b) Being a cheerleader.
(c) Getting a good grade.
(d) Buying a new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
2. What time of day is Molly taken to the hospital?
3. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
4. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
5. How old is Meg when the family moves?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)