|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Buying a new dress.
(b) Making a new friend.
(c) Getting a good grade.
(d) Being a cheerleader.
2. Where does Meg wait while Molly is taken to the hospital?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) Her father's office.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The darkroom.
3. What accomplishment of her father's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Finding the right research.
(b) Teaching a class.
(c) Getting an idea.
(d) Finishing a chapter.
4. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
(a) She thinks they are boring.
(b) She thinks they are fuzzy.
(c) She likes them.
(d) She is confused by them.
5. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(a) Doing homework.
(b) Taking pictures.
(d) Walking the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
2. What causes Meg to get angry with her parents while Molly is in the hospital?
3. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
4. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
5. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)