|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) Her own illness.
(b) The strange weather.
(c) Her parents' behavior.
(d) Her worry over Molly.
2. What does Meg feel like when she develops the first photos in the darkroom?
(a) A professional.
(b) A critic.
(c) An artist.
(d) An architect.
3. What does Will make?
4. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) Her photography class.
(b) A book she found.
(c) Her father.
(d) An article in a newspaper.
5. Why has Will's nephew been calling Charles?
(a) To see where he stands on the issue.
(b) To put an offer on the house.
(c) To get legal advice.
(d) To check up on Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
2. Where did Will serve in WWII?
3. How old is Molly when she moves?
4. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
5. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)