|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
(a) Cleaning a room.
(b) Seeing her daughters do well.
(c) Finishing a quilt square.
(d) Getting a diploma.
2. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
3. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She never obeys.
(b) She fights with Molly.
(c) She is always sick.
(d) She likes to argue.
4. Where did Will serve in WWII?
5. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(a) Fabric scraps.
(d) Old baby clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
2. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
3. What branch of the military did Will serve?
4. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
5. When was the farmhouse built?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)