|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(c) Old baby clothes.
(d) Fabric scraps.
2. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
(a) He lived there as a boy.
(b) His wife grew up there.
(c) He sold it.
(d) He made his house in the same pattern.
3. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is smarter.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is prettier.
(d) She is older.
4. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Making a new friend.
(b) Buying a new dress.
(c) Being a cheerleader.
(d) Getting a good grade.
5. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
2. Why does Will like Meg's name so much?
3. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
4. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
5. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)