|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(a) Doing homework.
(c) Taking pictures.
(d) Walking the dog.
2. What classes does Meg take on the weekends before the move?
3. What does Charles say is the worst month?
4. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She never obeys.
(b) She likes to argue.
(c) She fights with Molly.
(d) She is always sick.
5. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
(a) Getting a diploma.
(b) Finishing a quilt square.
(c) Seeing her daughters do well.
(d) Cleaning a room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
2. When was the farmhouse built?
3. What is Charles writing a book about?
4. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
5. When does the family learn that they are moving to the country?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)