|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
(a) She is trying to get used to it.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She is ambivalent about it.
(d) She hates it.
2. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He wants control of the land.
(b) He is worried about Will.
(c) He was offended by him in his youth.
(d) He has no money.
3. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) An article in a newspaper.
(b) Her photography class.
(c) Her father.
(d) A book she found.
4. What do the first photos completed in the darkroom show?
(c) An old house.
5. What accomplishment of Molly's does Meg compare the darkroom?
(a) Making a new friend.
(b) Being a cheerleader.
(c) Getting a good grade.
(d) Buying a new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
2. What does Will make?
3. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
4. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
5. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)