|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
2. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He is worried about Will.
(c) He wants control of the land.
(d) He was offended by him in his youth.
3. How old is Meg when the family moves?
4. What is Will's nickname?
(b) Lonely Willy.
(c) Loony Willie.
(d) Old Man Will.
5. Where does Meg learn how to develop photos?
(a) An article in a newspaper.
(b) A book she found.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her photography class.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the family learn that they are moving to the country?
2. Why is Molly taken to the hospital?
3. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
4. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
5. Why is Meg a difficult child?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)