|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
2. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(a) Fabric scraps.
(b) Old baby clothes.
3. What does Will talk about that makes him smile in some pictures?
(a) His wife.
(b) His children.
(c) His farm.
(d) His house.
4. What sport does Molly's new boyfriend play?
5. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) All of these.
(b) To get away from distractions.
(c) To get healthy.
(d) To save money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
2. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
3. How old is Meg when the family moves?
4. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
5. What is used to make the line in the room?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)