|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
(a) His books.
(b) The sky.
(c) His ceiling.
(d) The snowy fields.
2. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To get healthy.
(b) To save money.
(c) To get away from distractions.
(d) All of these.
3. Why has Will's nephew been calling Charles?
(a) To see where he stands on the issue.
(b) To put an offer on the house.
(c) To get legal advice.
(d) To check up on Will.
4. Where did Will serve in WWII?
5. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Walking the dog.
(d) Taking pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg's mother feel about the move?
2. What inspires Charles to build something?
3. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
4. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
5. Who draws the line in the room?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)