|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(b) Fabric scraps.
(d) Old baby clothes.
2. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
3. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
(a) The unconscious mind.
(b) Friends and family.
(d) Hard work.
4. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
(a) A teacher.
(d) A wife.
5. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has a lot of work to do.
(b) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(c) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to make the line in the room?
2. What is Will's last name?
3. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
4. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
5. How old is Meg when the family moves?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)