|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inspires Charles to build something?
(a) Molly's frustrations.
(b) A book.
(c) Meg's pictures.
(d) The call from Will's nephew.
2. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
(a) Works on the farm.
(b) Goes for walks.
3. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is taller.
(b) She is prettier.
(c) She is older.
(d) She is smarter.
4. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She is always sick.
(b) She fights with Molly.
(c) She never obeys.
(d) She likes to argue.
5. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She likes being in relationships.
(c) She always has a boyfriend.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
2. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
3. What does Meg say is the worst month?
4. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
5. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)