|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) It is close to her curfew.
2. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
3. What advantage does Molly have over Meg?
(a) She is smarter.
(b) She is taller.
(c) She is older.
(d) She is prettier.
4. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
5. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
(b) The unconscious mind.
(c) Friends and family.
(d) Hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspires Charles to build something?
2. What does Molly like to write?
3. How old is Meg when the family moves?
4. What does Charles want to build?
5. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)