|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say is the worst month?
2. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
(c) All of these.
3. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) It is close to her curfew.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
4. What sport does Molly's new boyfriend play?
5. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) The wind rustling.
(b) Cows mooing.
(c) Molly breathing.
(d) Birds chirping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg feel when she hears her father working in his study?
2. What sport is Molly involved in at school before the move?
3. What was the reason for the family moving?
4. Where does Will's nephew live?
5. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)