|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) Her father won't let her.
(b) They are both too busy.
(c) She lives too far away.
(d) They are poor.
2. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A shelving unit.
(b) A dark room.
(c) A hen house.
(d) A ski shed.
3. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A store.
(b) A pond.
(c) A school.
(d) A clock.
4. What does Meg want to be when she grows up?
(b) A wife.
(c) A teacher.
5. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) It is close to her curfew.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
(d) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Molly when she moves?
2. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
3. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
4. Why is Meg a difficult child?
5. What is Will's last name?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)