|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who draws the line in the room?
2. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She never obeys.
(b) She is always sick.
(c) She fights with Molly.
(d) She likes to argue.
3. What did Molly live across the street from before she moved?
(a) A store.
(b) A school.
(c) A pond.
(d) A clock.
4. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To save money.
(b) To get healthy.
(c) To get away from distractions.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(b) Old baby clothes.
(c) Fabric scraps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
2. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
3. What does Meg's father do while she is at work?
4. How old is Meg when the family moves?
5. What is used to make the line in the room?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)