|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg's father mumble to in his office?
(a) His co-worker.
(c) His dead father.
(d) His book.
2. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) They are poor.
(b) Her father won't let her.
(c) She lives too far away.
(d) They are both too busy.
3. What is used to make the line in the room?
4. What was the reason for the family moving?
(a) To get away from distractions.
(b) All of these.
(c) To get healthy.
(d) To save money.
5. How does Will know so much about Meg's new house?
(a) His wife grew up there.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He made his house in the same pattern.
(d) He lived there as a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose decision was it to move to the country?
2. How does Meg describe the inside of Will's house?
3. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
4. How old is Meg when the family moves?
5. What does Molly want to be when she grows up?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)