|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) The Flu.
(c) None of these.
(d) Strep Throat.
2. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) She dreams of her.
(b) The room is getting messy.
(c) The baby is coming.
(d) She can't visit her.
3. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
(b) Molly askes him not to.
(c) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
(d) He doesn't want to worry her.
4. What disease does Molly have?
5. What does Maria ask Meg to do during her birth?
(a) Help the midwife.
(c) Take pictures.
(d) Give Molly updates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly think of Meg's photos from the darkroom?
2. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
3. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
4. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
5. What time does Ben call to announce Maria is in labor?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)