|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) The baby is coming.
(b) She can't visit her.
(c) She dreams of her.
(d) The room is getting messy.
2. Why is Meg a difficult child?
(a) She fights with Molly.
(b) She is always sick.
(c) She likes to argue.
(d) She never obeys.
3. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
(a) To let her rest.
(b) To avoid future bleeds.
(c) To get tests.
(d) To get a transfusion.
4. How old is Meg when the family moves?
5. What makes it hard for Meg to concentrate on her school work?
(a) Her worry over Molly.
(b) Her own illness.
(c) Her parents' behavior.
(d) The strange weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg get to Ben's house when Maria is in labor?
2. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
3. What branch of the military did Will serve?
4. What does Meg bring for Molly when she comes to see her?
5. What was the reason for the family moving?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)