|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) The baby is coming.
(b) The room is getting messy.
(c) She dreams of her.
(d) She can't visit her.
2. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) The right path.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) The secrets of life.
(d) Her beauty.
3. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him declared incompetent.
(b) Have him arrested.
(c) Have him get into a nursing home.
(d) Have him put in a retirement home.
4. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
(a) Meg seems to not want to hear it.
(b) He doesn't want to worry her.
(c) Molly askes him not to.
(d) He is hoping the doctors were wrong.
5. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
(b) She has to quit cheerleading.
(c) Her friends don't come to see her.
(d) She doesn't feel good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
2. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
3. Where is Molly's hospital?
4. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
5. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)