|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
(a) She has lost hope.
(b) She loses too much blood.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She isn't responding to medication.
2. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
(a) The cold.
(b) Her homework.
(c) Her father.
(d) The closed bridge.
3. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
4. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) She has to quit cheerleading.
(b) She doesn't feel good.
(c) Her friends don't come to see her.
(d) She isn't as pretty as she used to be.
5. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Makes crafts with her.
(b) Writes letters to friends.
(c) Reads to her.
(d) Plays Monopoly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
2. What does Charles say is the worst month?
3. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
4. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
5. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)