|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(b) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
(c) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
(d) She thinks it should have been her.
2. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He was offended by him in his youth.
(b) He is worried about Will.
(c) He has no money.
(d) He wants control of the land.
3. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Charles's book.
(b) The future without Molly.
(c) The things she wants to do.
(d) Past memories.
4. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her medication.
(b) Her nose bleeds.
(c) Her refusal to eat.
(d) Her lack of sleep.
5. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
(a) Meg goes out without her.
(b) She sees pretty people on TV.
(c) N calls her.
(d) Her parents ask how she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Meg to be strong in her grief?
2. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
3. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
4. Where is Molly's hospital?
5. What disease does Molly have?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)