|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles say most solutions come from?
(a) The unconscious mind.
(b) Friends and family.
(c) Hard work.
2. What is Maria doing when Molly first meets her?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Working in the garden.
3. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
(a) To do up-keeps on the house.
(b) To take lessons.
(c) To collect rent.
(d) To check on Molly.
4. What does Charles want to build?
(a) A shelving unit.
(b) A dark room.
(c) A ski shed.
(d) A hen house.
5. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
(b) All of these.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Charles build something?
2. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
3. Why does Charles say he never told Meg how serious Molly's condition is?
4. What does Charles look at when he gets a writer's block?
5. Why does Meg think Molly is so grouchy when she comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)