|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
(a) To collect rent.
(b) To check on Molly.
(c) To take lessons.
(d) To do up-keeps on the house.
2. Where is Molly's hospital?
(c) New York.
3. Why is Will's nephew trying to do something to him?
(a) He was offended by him in his youth.
(b) He is worried about Will.
(c) He has no money.
(d) He wants control of the land.
4. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(b) All of these.
5. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) Strep Throat.
(b) Chicken Pox.
(c) The Flu.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say is the worst month?
2. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
3. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
4. What inspires Charles to build something?
5. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)