|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
(a) She thinks Molly knew and didn't say anything.
(b) She thinks her parents should have acted sooner.
(c) She thinks the doctors are wrong.
(d) She thinks it should have been her.
2. What does Lydia do when Will is at the house?
(a) Hides in her room.
(b) Works on the quilt.
(c) Listens at the door.
(d) Sits with Molly.
3. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) The secrets of life.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) The right path.
(d) Her feelings.
4. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
(a) She likes them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She ignores them.
(d) She tolerates them.
5. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Plays Monopoly.
(b) Writes letters to friends.
(c) Reads to her.
(d) Makes crafts with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg describe Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
2. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
3. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
4. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
5. What do Will and Meg experiment with?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)