|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him declared incompetent.
(b) Have him arrested.
(c) Have him put in a retirement home.
(d) Have him get into a nursing home.
2. What does Will make up when he takes Molly and Meg to see Ben and Maria?
(a) Stories of trees.
(b) Treatment options for depression.
(c) Names for flowers.
(d) Facts about clouds.
3. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She isn't responding to medication.
(c) She loses too much blood.
(d) She has lost hope.
4. What does Charles say is the worst month?
5. Who caters to Molly when she comes home from the hospital?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg tell her father that her dreams about Molly are based in?
2. How does Lydia feel about Will's visits to the house?
3. What makes Molly storm to her room when she comes home from the hospital?
4. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
5. Where is Molly's hospital?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)