|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
(a) Makes crafts with her.
(b) Plays Monopoly.
(c) Reads to her.
(d) Writes letters to friends.
2. What does Molly refuse to share in one of Meg's dreams?
(a) The secrets of life.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her feelings.
(d) The right path.
3. What makes it harder for Meg to see Molly's empty bed every morning?
(a) The baby is coming.
(b) She dreams of her.
(c) She can't visit her.
(d) The room is getting messy.
4. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her medication.
(b) Her lack of sleep.
(c) Her refusal to eat.
(d) Her nose bleeds.
5. What is Molly sick with for almost a month?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Flu.
(c) Strep Throat.
(d) Chicken Pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Molly's hair?
2. What keeps Meg from walking over to Will's house?
3. What inspires Charles to build something?
4. Who is Meg afraid to cry in front of?
5. Why does Charles say Molly has no chance for survival?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)