|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia say is the worst month?
2. What is Will's nephew trying to do to Will?
(a) Have him put in a retirement home.
(b) Have him get into a nursing home.
(c) Have him arrested.
(d) Have him declared incompetent.
3. Why don't Meg's parents let her visit Molly in the hospital?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She has homework to do.
(c) She could get infected.
(d) She has to take care of the farm.
4. What makes Molly's hair thin out?
(a) Her nose bleeds.
(b) Her lack of sleep.
(c) Her refusal to eat.
(d) Her medication.
5. What does Meg notice her parents do less when Molly comes home from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Meg angry about Molly getting sick?
2. What does Will always bring when he comes to the house?
3. Why does Will come to the house on a weekly basis?
4. What disease does Molly have?
5. What is Will's nickname?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)