* Meg and Molly are teenage sisters who are forced to move to a new home in the country so their father can write a book in peace.
* Molly is upset when she has to give her cheerleading spot to another girl, but becomes a cheerleader with friends and a boyfriend in the new school within a month.
* Meg and Molly are not good at sharing a room because they are so different and have never had to share before.
* Molly draws a line down the middle of the room.
* Molly and her mother are very alike which gives them a special bond. Meg is like her father, but he is always busy writing his book.
* Meg's mother starts making a quilt made from Meg and Molly's baby clothes.
* Molly is dating a boy named Tierny. Meg is not surprised as she always has a boyfriend.
This section contains 1,377 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)