|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Rupa in the beginning of Part 15?
2. What Persian word was given as an honorary title to a person who has achieved a mastery over languages, especially in British India?
3. Who impulsively proposes to Lata in Part 18?
4. In Part 14, who objects to the fact that because Urdu is not taught in schools, Muslims and many Hindus are left not understanding the news of the country?
(a) Meenakshi Khan.
(b) Jha Tandor.
(c) Rajkumar Kapoor.
(d) Begum Abida Khan.
5. Who gives birth to a daughter in Part 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had invited Amit to the Literary Society?
2. Who does Mrs. Rupa learn in a letter had miscarried in Part 15?
3. Who is Tasneem's father?
4. Who had found Bhaskar after the stampede in Part 12?
5. What kind of hunt does Maan go on in Part 10?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)