|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 18, Prof. Mishra is well aware that the votes have not come in from Mahesh's district because the counting had been interrupted by the death of who?
(a) The Raja of Marh.
(b) President McKinley.
(c) King George VI of England.
(d) The Pope.
2. Who has resigned at Praha Shoes in Part 13?
3. Who has resigned as Minister of Revenue in Part 13?
(b) Mrs. Rupa Mehra.
(c) Mahesh Kapoor.
4. Who impulsively proposes to Lata in Part 18?
5. Who is performing in the play with Lata in Part 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had invited Amit to the Literary Society?
2. In Part 14, who objects to the fact that because Urdu is not taught in schools, Muslims and many Hindus are left not understanding the news of the country?
3. What is the setting of the beginning of Part 11?
4. Who does Kabir ask to intercede for him with Lata in Part 16?
5. Who is Tasneem's actual mother?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)