|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 14, who objects to the fact that because Urdu is not taught in schools, Muslims and many Hindus are left not understanding the news of the country?
(a) Begum Abida Khan.
(b) Rajkumar Kapoor.
(c) Jha Tandor.
(d) Meenakshi Khan.
2. In Part 18, Prof. Mishra is well aware that the votes have not come in from Mahesh's district because the counting had been interrupted by the death of who?
(a) The Raja of Marh.
(b) King George VI of England.
(c) The Pope.
(d) President McKinley.
3. Who becomes not just a dummy candidate to aid the cause of Mahesh Kapoor but rather a formidable opponent as they await the election results in Part 17?
(a) Pran Kapoor.
(b) Waris Khan.
(c) Tapan Kapoor.
(d) Firoz Khan.
4. Mahesh resigns from what political party in Part 14?
(a) Congress Party.
(b) Republican Party.
(c) Ministry Party.
(d) Union Party.
5. Maan only manages to get what percentage of the debts owed him in Part 13?
(a) One eighth.
(b) One third.
(c) One half.
(d) One fifth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, along with two of his friends, gets into serious trouble and is threatened with expulsion from the university in Part 12?
2. Who is Tasneem's actual mother?
3. Who is stabbed by Maan in Part 17?
4. Who is the Sub-divisional Officer of the Rudhia district in Part 14?
5. Where is Mrs. Rupa in the beginning of Part 15?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)