|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the beginning of Part 11?
(a) The Kapoor estate.
(b) The Chatterji household.
(c) The Mehra parlor.
(d) High Court of Judicature at Brahmpur.
2. Who, along with two of his friends, gets into serious trouble and is threatened with expulsion from the university in Part 12?
(c) Arun Chatterji.
(d) Kabir Durrani.
3. Who had found Bhaskar after the stampede in Part 12?
(b) Arun Chatterji.
(c) Kabir Durrani.
(d) The Raja of Marh.
4. In Part 11, there is a lengthy pilgrimage to see what important guru?
(a) Arun Chatterji.
(b) The Raja of Marh.
(c) The Raja of Taj.
(d) Sanaki Baba.
5. Who is stabbed by Maan in Part 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maan travel to look after his business and collect debts owed to him in Part 13?
2. Who takes Mrs. Rupa to the jewelers in Part 19?
3. What musical lament for Islamic martyrs does Firoz plan to go to in Part 15?
4. Who has committed suicide following the finding that the Zamindari Act is constitutional in Part 19?
5. What residence does Maan go to stay at following the hunt in Part 10?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)