|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maan only manages to get what percentage of the debts owed him in Part 13?
(a) One half.
(b) One eighth.
(c) One fifth.
(d) One third.
2. Mahesh resigns from what political party in Part 14?
(a) Ministry Party.
(b) Congress Party.
(c) Republican Party.
(d) Union Party.
3. Who is subtly urged to withdraw his candidacy for head reader at the university in Part 18?
4. Who takes Mrs. Rupa to the jewelers in Part 19?
5. Where does Maan travel to look after his business and collect debts owed to him in Part 13?
6. What residence does Maan go to stay at following the hunt in Part 10?
(a) Tandori Estate.
(b) Mumbai Fort.
(c) Kapoor Estate.
(d) Baitar Fort.
7. Who is performing in the play with Lata in Part 15?
8. What trusted and loyal servant of the Nawab Sahib takes Maan around the estate in Part 10?
9. What kind of hunt does Maan go on in Part 10?
(a) Bear hunt.
(b) Deer hunt.
(c) Wolf hunt.
(d) Tiger hunt.
10. What Prime Minister is assassinated at a public meeting in Part 15?
(b) The Rajah of Marh.
(c) Nawab Sahib.
(d) Liaquat Ali Khan.
11. Who wrestles a fruit knife from Saeeda Bai, almost choking her in Part 17?
12. Who does Kabir ask to intercede for him with Lata in Part 16?
(d) Mrs. Rupa Mehra.
13. Who had found Bhaskar after the stampede in Part 12?
(a) Arun Chatterji.
(b) The Raja of Marh.
(c) Kabir Durrani.
14. Who had invited Amit to the Literary Society?
15. Whose proposal has Lata accepted in Part 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is stabbed by Maan in Part 17?
2. What musical lament for Islamic martyrs does Firoz plan to go to in Part 15?
3. Who gives Varun courage as he goes to the interview for a government job in Part 19?
4. Who is the thirteen-year-old brother of Dipankar?
5. Who has committed suicide following the finding that the Zamindari Act is constitutional in Part 19?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)