|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hangs Merrett Frey?
(a) Petyr Baelish.
(b) Jon Arryn.
(c) King Stannis.
(d) The Brotherhood without Banners.
2. Which creatures fight with the Wildings as they attack the Wall?
3. With what weapon does Tyrion kill his father?
(a) A Valyrian blade.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A chain.
(d) A crossbow.
4. Which Wilding is captured in Chapter 74?
5. How does Robb Stark die?
(a) He is hit with several crossbow bolts and stabbed in the heart.
(b) He is thrown off a balcony and lands in the river.
(c) He is stabbed with a spear and hit with several crossbow bolts.
(d) He is hung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character confirms Merrett Frey's involvement in the murder of Robb Stark?
2. How does Yrgitte die?
3. Who will judge Joffrey's murder trial with Tywin?
4. Who is Merrett Frey going to ransom in Chapter 82?
5. What position does Stannis offer Jon Snow in Chapter 77?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)