|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Donto?
2. What position does Stannis offer Jon Snow in Chapter 77?
(a) Lord of Mormont.
(b) Lord Commander.
(c) Warden of the North.
(d) Lord of Winterfell.
3. What does Sansa build with Petyr Baelish in Chapter 81?
(a) A snow castle.
(b) A funeral pyre.
(c) A snowman.
(d) A shed.
4. By Chapter 74, what have the Wildings found?
(a) The makings of an explosive device.
(b) The Horn of Winter.
(c) Caches of wildfire.
(d) A passage under the Wall.
5. Why does Tywin order Elia's murder?
(a) She bore his child.
(b) She refused to marry Tyrion.
(c) She wed Rhaegar.
(d) She could bear an heir to the Iron Throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sam consider claiming as his own?
2. What year is it in Chapter 59?
3. How does Yrgitte die?
4. What does Shae do at Tyrion's trial?
5. Which Wilding is captured in Chapter 74?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)