|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ser Jorah want Daenerys to buy for her army?
(b) A catapult.
2. Who is the Ghost of High Heart?
(a) A sword.
(b) The site of Roslin Frey's wedding.
(c) An old dwarf woman.
(d) A priestess of R'hllor.
3. Who does Robb name as his heir?
(a) Jon Snow.
(b) Ben Stark.
(c) Edric Storm.
(d) Arya Stark.
4. What does Arstan disapprove of using in battle?
(a) The Others.
(d) The Unsullied.
5. What is Sandor's nickname?
(a) The Mad Huntsman.
(c) The Hound.
(d) Brother of Bane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives birth at Crastor's Keep?
2. Who does Tywin want Willas Tyrell to marry?
3. What is Sansa given during the wedding ceremony?
4. Who does Robb hold responsible for the deaths of Willem Lannister and Tion Frey?
5. Who is thrown in the cell with Davos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Robb want to make peace with the Lannisters?
2. What is the Brotherhood without Banners?
3. Whom does Robb name as his heir?
4. What is the significance of the story Meera tells about the Knight of the Laughing Tree?
5. How does Lord Beric try Sandor Clegane?
6. What is the Horn of Winter?
7. How does Sam help Bran in Chapter 57?
8. Why does Mance Rayder meet with Jon Snow in Chapter 74?
9. How does Lysa die?
10. Why is Prince Oberyn Martell angry at Ser Gregor Clegane?
This section contains 1,161 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)