|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous battle was fought at Stoney Sept?
(a) The Battle of Connington.
(b) The Battle of the Wall.
(c) The Battle of the Mad Huntsman.
(d) The Battle of the Bells.
2. What does Dontos give Sansa to wear at Joffrey's wedding?
(a) A crystal hairnet.
(b) An amethyst hairnet.
(c) An obsidian ring.
(d) An amethyst necklace.
3. Who catches Arya Stark in Chapter 48?
(a) Ser Axell.
(d) Small Paul.
4. Who does Stannis ask to be his Hand?
(b) Ser Axell.
5. Who acts as a stool during Sansa's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks the Wall in Chapter 1?
2. Where is Lord Holster laid to rest?
3. What does Stannis take from Davos?
4. Why does Tyrion have Symon Silver Tongue killed?
5. Who is Ghost?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Tyrion rescued from his impending execution?
2. How does Sam maneuver the election for Lord Commander to get Jon Snow elected?
3. Why does Mance Rayder meet with Jon Snow in Chapter 74?
4. What is the Night's Watch?
5. How does Lysa die?
6. What is a direwolf?
7. What mysterious power does Bran learn he has, as he and his friends rest in Queenscrown?
8. Describe Melisandre.
9. Why does Daenerys decide to stay in Meereen?
10. Why does Daenerys send Ser Jorah and Arstan on a dangerous mission?
This section contains 1,430 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)