|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rattleshirt capture and bring to the Wilding camp?
(a) Jaime Lannister.
(b) Samwell Tarly.
(c) Davos Seaworth.
(d) Jon Snow.
2. How do the members of the Brotherhood without Banners pay the Lady of the Leaves?
(a) With a song.
(b) With an iron coin.
(c) With an amethyst.
(d) With a silver coin.
3. Why doesn't Jeyne come to Roslin's wedding?
(a) Robb fears for her safety.
(b) She is ill.
(c) The Freys might be offended by her presence.
(d) She is close to delivering her first child.
4. Who is Missandei?
(a) A prophet from the shadowlands.
(b) A wilding who loves Jon.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A slave girl freed by Daenerys.
5. Who is Chett?
(a) A steward to Sam Tarly.
(b) The brother of Jon Snow.
(c) A wilding.
(d) A member of the Night's Watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Aerys II believe he will become if the city burns?
2. Which dwarf is resented by his father?
3. Which captain agrees to side with Daenerys as she attacks Yunkai?
4. What is Bran looking for at the Wall?
5. Who does Robb hold responsible for the deaths of Willem Lannister and Tion Frey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Jamie kill King Aeyers?
2. What is a direwolf?
3. How does Davos try to prove that he is worthy of being the Hand?
4. Why does Sam follow a stranger in Chapter 47?
5. Why does Robb apologize to Lord Walder Frey?
6. How does Sam help Bran in Chapter 57?
7. Why is Jamie Lannister trying to hide his identity in Chapter 2?
8. Why does Davos help Edric escape from Stannis?
9. Why does Arya give the men in cages water?
10. Describe Shae.
This section contains 1,121 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)