|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 67, Tyrion | Chapter 68, Jaime.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will judge Joffrey's murder trial with Tywin?
(a) Lord Mace Tyrell and Prince Oberyn Martell.
(b) Ser Gregor Clegane and Prince Oberyn Martell.
(c) Ser Edmure Tully and Lord Mace Tyrell.
(d) Lord Mace Tyrell and Ser Gregor Clegane.
2. Who is Tyrion's champion in the trial of Joffrey's murder?
(a) Ser Gregor Clegane.
(b) Lord Mace Tyrell.
(c) Ser Edmure Tully.
(d) Prince Oberyn Martell.
3. Who acts as a stool during Sansa's wedding?
4. Why doesn't Jeyne come to Roslin's wedding?
(a) Robb fears for her safety.
(b) The Freys might be offended by her presence.
(c) She is close to delivering her first child.
(d) She is ill.
5. Who takes the throne after Joffrey's death?
(a) Boros Blount.
(b) Addam Marbrand.
(c) Stannis Baratheon.
(d) Tommen Baratheon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arya give the men in cages?
2. Who does Robb name as his heir?
3. What is the White Book?
4. In Chapter 46, which claimant to the Iron Throne does Robb learn has died?
5. Who is Cersi's champion in the trial of Joffrey's murder?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)