* Three hundred of the Night's Watch are searching for missing rangers.
* Chett and others discuss their plot to kill the officers of the watch.
* Thoren Smallwood and Ser Mallador Locke try to convince Lord Mormont to attack the 30,000 Wildlings that are approaching.
* Lord Mormont decides to wait for the return of his scouts, but later informs his men that they will attack the Wildlings at dawn.
* Just as Chett approaches Sam Tarly with the intent to murder him, the horn signals that the Others have come.
* Brienne and Ser Cleos are escorting Jaime Lannister to his brother, Tyrion.
* Lady Catelyn Stark has helped Jaime escape from prison so he can convince Tyrion to release her daughters.
* Brienne knows that Jamie attempted to kill 7-year-old Brandon Stark by throwing him out a window.
* Jamie and Brienne bury several tavern wenches who may...
This section contains 3,946 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)