|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had distracted Chameleon?
(a) A griffin
(b) A centaur
(c) A Will o' wisp
(d) A ghost
2. What does Bink find about Fanchon?
(a) That she is also Dee
(b) That she is more shapely
(c) All of the above
(d) That she is less ugly
3. Who cooked for the trio?
(a) The Zombies
4. What does Trent say against the castle?
(a) It is not a thinking edifice
(b) It'll kill him, and Chameleon too
(c) It won't let them go
(d) All of the above
5. How did Bink get the monster to shove off?
(a) He threw the elixir at it
(b) He hit it over the head with his fists
(c) Hit it on the head with an oar
(d) He invoked a charm
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they come across?
2. What does Bink tell himself he'll do if Chameleon dies?
3. What did Trent tell Castle Roogna?
4. What is it that Bink longs to understand?
5. What is it that Trent actually fears?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
2. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
3. Why did Chameleon leave Xanth?
4. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
5. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
6. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
7. What were the two conditions Trent had to fulfill to stay in Xanth?
8. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
9. What was Fanchon's argument against Magician Trent?
10. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)