|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last of the threats Bink and Chameleon faced?
(d) Vampire bats
2. What was second nature to all three people?
(a) Trusting each other
(b) Being transformed
(c) Staying off the most attractive paths
(d) Listening to each other
3. What does the forest do as they try to turn back?
(a) It tries to block their passage
(b) It makes it easier to walk away
(c) It summons magic predators
4. What is Bink's talent?
(a) He cannot hurt himself
(b) He cannot be touched by magic
(c) He cannot be hurt
(d) He cannot be harmed by magic
5. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
(a) If she sees the ghosts
(b) If she sees anyone
(c) If she sees Trent
(d) If she sees Bink
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of monster did Bink come across in the rowboat?
2. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
3. What was Fanchon seen doing?
4. What is Trent's first move in office?
5. What does the soldier think of Magician Trent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
2. Why couldn't Trent finish Bink off?
3. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
4. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
5. What is Trent's rationale towards crossbreeds?
6. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
7. What is Trent's rationale as to how the crossbreeds got started?
8. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
9. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
10. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)