|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the dog's name?
2. Who rescued Bink this time?
(a) Magician Trent
(b) Sorceress Iris
3. Who would Fanchon not mind being?
4. What did Bink fear to do?
(a) Associate too close with too changeable an entity
(b) Leave the castle
(c) Face off with the Storm King
(d) Confront Magician Trent
5. What two creatures did Trent transform Fanchon and Bink into?
(a) A chicken and a duck
(b) A Pig and a merman
(c) A basilisk and a cockatrice
(d) A dragon and a sphinx
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trent say against the castle?
2. What is Bink's royal position?
3. Why did Bink chase after Dee?
4. Where did Fanchon tell Trent the Shieldstone was located?
5. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
2. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
3. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
4. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
5. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
6. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
7. What is Trent's rationale towards crossbreeds?
8. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
9. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
10. What did Trent promise his soldiers?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)