|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cooked for the trio?
(c) The Zombies
2. What does the experience of Bink as a salamander teach him about Trent?
(a) Trent is capable of handling any situation
(b) Trent could kill them all by making wiggles
(c) Trent can destroy Xanth at anytime by creating a few salamanders
(d) Trent can really give a transformee abilities that animal possesses
3. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
(a) She got the gourd and wrapped it in a towel
(b) She chided Bink's acceptance of the truce again
(c) She and Bink went over their plan to stop Trent
(d) She looked around for any other foul magic
4. What does the forest do as they try to turn back?
(a) It makes it easier to walk away
(c) It tries to block their passage
(d) It summons magic predators
5. Who got to Trent and immobilized him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first predator to arrive at the sound of Bink's cries?
2. How did Bink get the monster to shove off?
3. What kind of distraction did Fanchon provide?
4. What is it that Bink longs to understand?
5. What would Trent do if he wanted to poison Bink and Fanchon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the two conditions Trent had to fulfill to stay in Xanth?
2. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
3. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
4. How did Chester react to Bink's mention of Herman the Hermit?
5. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
6. What is Trent's rationale as to how the crossbreeds got started?
7. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
8. How could Trent force Bink and Chameleon to stop their quest?
9. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
10. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)