|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic does Trent, Fanchon, and Bink share?
2. What does Trent do to Bink?
(a) Transforms him
(b) Kills him
(c) Threatens him
(d) Tries to convince him not to leave
3. What does Bink find about Fanchon?
(a) That she is also Dee
(b) That she is more shapely
(c) All of the above
(d) That she is less ugly
4. What kind of distraction did Fanchon provide?
(a) A clamor as though someone was drowning
(b) She splashed water at them
(c) She yelled and drew their attention
(d) She started to rock the boat
5. What was the second temptation Trent gave to Fanchon and Bink?
(a) A house in the country with servants
(b) Their own winged centaur to fly around with
(c) Veto power over his transformations
(d) Duke and Duchess kingdoms and a castle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bink do instead of asking Chameleon to marry him?
2. What does Bink tell himself he'll do if Chameleon dies?
3. How many illusions balked Bink?
4. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
5. What was dragging Bink down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
2. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
3. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
4. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
5. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
6. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
7. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
8. What was the soldier's attitude to animal brides?
9. What is Trent's rationale as to how the crossbreeds got started?
10. Why did Chameleon leave Xanth?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)