|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescued Bink this time?
(a) Sorceress Iris
(c) Magician Trent
2. Who did Bink see Trent with?
(a) A woman and a young boy
3. What was the outcome of the dual?
(a) Chameleon was mortally wounded, and Bink lost
(b) Trent was wounded and Bink won
(c) Iris was wounded and Bink won
(d) Bink was mortally wounded and lost the battle
4. Why did Trent save Bink?
(a) Trent still needed information from Bink
(b) Trent likes Bink
(c) Fanchon threatened him
(d) It was the decent thing to do
5. What is it that Bink longs to understand?
(a) How Sabrina could have treated him the way she did
(b) The nature of magic itself
(c) How Trent thinks he can take over Xanth
(d) The minds of women
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bink kill when he had been transformed?
2. What animal did Trent transform Bink into to make sure he was noticed?
3. Why did Bink chase after Dee?
4. What is making the pursuit through the forest?
5. What does Fanchon do with her privy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
2. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
3. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
4. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
5. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
6. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
7. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
8. How did Chester react to Bink's mention of Herman the Hermit?
9. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
10. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)