|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Trent transform Bink into to make sure he was noticed?
(a) A beautiful ogre
(b) A fancy feathered, fire winged phoenix
(c) A purple leopard
(d) A purple spotted Sphinx
2. What is Trent's first move in office?
(a) To put Bink and Chameleon on trial for treason
(b) To pardon Bink and Chameleon
(c) To put forth a study to the origins of magic
(d) To execute the old king
3. What did Fanchon describe herself and Bink as?
(a) Scurvy dogs
(b) Crafty foxes
(c) Quiet cats
4. What do Herman and Trent share?
(a) The pain of losing ones family
(b) The pain of death in the family
(c) The disloyalty of their peers
(d) The shame of exile
5. What was the second temptation Trent gave to Fanchon and Bink?
(a) Veto power over his transformations
(b) Their own winged centaur to fly around with
(c) A house in the country with servants
(d) Duke and Duchess kingdoms and a castle
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dog's name?
2. What is Bink's royal position?
3. Where was Bink thrown?
4. What did Trent transform Bink and Fanchon into?
5. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
2. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
3. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
4. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
5. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
6. Why did Chameleon leave Xanth?
7. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
8. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
9. How was the trio's departure this time from the castle, different from when they arrived?
10. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)