|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bink's royal position?
(b) Bodyguard of the King
(d) Researcher of Xanth
2. What characteristic does Trent, Fanchon, and Bink share?
3. Where was Bink thrown?
(a) In a pit
(b) In a cell
(c) In a cave
(d) In a cage
4. Where was Trent?
(a) Caught in the gourd
(b) Battling the Harpy
(c) Laying in a patch of carnivorous grass
(d) Battling the catoblepas
5. What is Trent's first move in office?
(a) To pardon Bink and Chameleon
(b) To put Bink and Chameleon on trial for treason
(c) To put forth a study to the origins of magic
(d) To execute the old king
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making the pursuit through the forest?
2. What did Trent do?
3. Who cooked for the trio?
4. How many illusions balked Bink?
5. What would Trent do if he wanted to poison Bink and Fanchon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Trent's rationale towards crossbreeds?
2. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
3. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
4. How was the trio's departure this time from the castle, different from when they arrived?
5. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
6. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
7. How did Bink escape the carnivorous grass?
8. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
9. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
10. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)