|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanchon do with her privy?
(a) Uses the toilet
(b) Nothing mentionable
(c) Uses it as sleeping quarters
(d) Makes bricks
2. What does the harpy threaten to do?
(a) Sample his stomach
(b) Goozle his gizzard
(c) Gargle his gizzard
(d) Lick his liver
3. What was the first predator to arrive at the sound of Bink's cries?
(a) A harpy
(b) An argus
(c) A catoblepas
(d) A sea serpent
4. What was the last of the threats Bink and Chameleon faced?
(d) Vampire bats
5. What did Trent transform Bink and Fanchon into?
(a) Sea turtles
(b) Into crocodiles
(d) Into fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Bink longs to understand?
2. What did Trent tell Castle Roogna?
3. Where was Trent?
4. What does Bink find about Fanchon?
5. What did Chameleon discover on the castle grounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
2. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
3. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
4. How could Trent force Bink and Chameleon to stop their quest?
5. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
6. How did Bink escape the carnivorous grass?
7. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
8. What is the Xanthian version of the Sphinx?
9. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
10. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)