|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chameleon's innocent suggestion?
(a) She could blow up Trent
(b) She could blow up the castle
(c) She could blow up the zombies
(d) She could threaten Trent
2. What does Sorceress Iris want to do?
(a) Blackmail them
(b) Marry them
(c) Eat them
(d) Torment them
3. What was the dog's name?
4. What does the forest do as they try to turn back?
(a) It summons magic predators
(c) It tries to block their passage
(d) It makes it easier to walk away
5. What does the experience of Bink as a salamander teach him about Trent?
(a) Trent can destroy Xanth at anytime by creating a few salamanders
(b) Trent could kill them all by making wiggles
(c) Trent is capable of handling any situation
(d) Trent can really give a transformee abilities that animal possesses
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Trent do?
2. What was Fanchon seen doing?
3. What is it that Trent actually fears?
4. What was dragging Bink down?
5. What do Herman and Trent share?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
2. Why did Chameleon leave Xanth?
3. Why couldn't Trent finish Bink off?
4. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
5. How did Chester react to Bink's mention of Herman the Hermit?
6. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
7. How could Trent force Bink and Chameleon to stop their quest?
8. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
9. How did Bink escape the carnivorous grass?
10. How was the trio's departure this time from the castle, different from when they arrived?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)