|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bink and Fanchon encounter after they escape the Kraken cave?
(a) A herd of Centaurs
(b) A hippocampus
(d) Mermaids and mermen
2. What characteristic does Trent, Fanchon, and Bink share?
3. How did Trent rescue Fanchon?
(a) He transformed the tree
(b) He cut down the tree
(c) He sliced a length of vine from the kraken tree
(d) He threatened the tree
4. What word does Fanchon tell Bink to mention if the guards should come?
(d) They're coming
5. Who did Bink kill when he had been transformed?
(b) One of the soldiers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooked for the trio?
2. What is the threat of the sneeze bees?
3. How did Bink get the monster to shove off?
4. What did Bink hope that someday someone would develop?
5. What was guarding the elixer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
2. Why couldn't Trent finish Bink off?
3. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
4. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
5. Why did Chameleon leave Xanth?
6. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
7. How did Chester react to Bink's mention of Herman the Hermit?
8. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
9. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
10. What did Trent promise his soldiers?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)