|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
(a) She chided Bink's acceptance of the truce again
(b) She and Bink went over their plan to stop Trent
(c) She looked around for any other foul magic
(d) She got the gourd and wrapped it in a towel
2. What did Fanchon say to do with the elixir?
(a) Throw it at the soldiers
(b) Throw it overboard
(c) Use it as bait
(d) Use it as a hostage
3. What was the dog's name?
4. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
(a) If she sees the ghosts
(b) If she sees anyone
(c) If she sees Bink
(d) If she sees Trent
5. What did Fanchon describe herself and Bink as?
(a) Quiet cats
(b) Scurvy dogs
(c) Crafty foxes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trent say against the castle?
2. What are mundane wiggles called?
3. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
4. What kind of distraction did Fanchon provide?
5. What does Fanchon do with her privy?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)