|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Iris want Bink transformed into?
(a) A lovebug
(b) A stinkbug
(c) A punchbug
(d) A stinkhorn
2. How many illusions balked Bink?
3. What is it that Trent actually fears?
(c) Physical menaces
4. What was second nature to all three people?
(a) Listening to each other
(b) Trusting each other
(c) Being transformed
(d) Staying off the most attractive paths
5. What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?
(d) I don't know
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bink get the monster to shove off?
2. What had distracted Chameleon?
3. What did Trent do?
4. What was the dog's name?
5. What does the harpy threaten to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Xanthian version of the Sphinx?
2. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
3. What were the two conditions Trent had to fulfill to stay in Xanth?
4. What did Trent promise his soldiers?
5. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
6. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
7. Why couldn't Trent finish Bink off?
8. What was the soldier's attitude to animal brides?
9. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
10. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)