|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did they come across?
(a) A dragon nest
(b) The Gap Chasm
(c) The Good Magician's Castle
(d) A 'haunted castle'
2. What did Bink hope that someday someone would develop?
(a) A pot that smelled of perfume
(b) A grate that wasn't so heavy
(c) A pot that smelled of roses
(d) Guards that were easier to trick
3. What is Bink's talent?
(a) He cannot be hurt
(b) He cannot be touched by magic
(c) He cannot be harmed by magic
(d) He cannot hurt himself
4. What was the first predator to arrive at the sound of Bink's cries?
(a) A catoblepas
(b) A sea serpent
(c) A harpy
(d) An argus
5. What does Trent do to Bink?
(a) Tries to convince him not to leave
(b) Threatens him
(c) Kills him
(d) Transforms him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Magician Humfrey suggest for the throne of Xanth?
2. How did the three feel when they had left Castle Roogna?
3. What is it that Bink longs to understand?
4. What do Bink and Fanchon encounter after they escape the Kraken cave?
5. What food did Trent offer Bink and Fanchon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
2. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
3. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
4. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
5. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
6. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
7. What were the two conditions Trent had to fulfill to stay in Xanth?
8. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
9. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
10. How was the trio's departure this time from the castle, different from when they arrived?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)