|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cooked for the trio?
(a) The Zombies
2. What was the outcome of the dual?
(a) Trent was wounded and Bink won
(b) Bink was mortally wounded and lost the battle
(c) Iris was wounded and Bink won
(d) Chameleon was mortally wounded, and Bink lost
3. What was Fanchon seen doing?
(a) Staring at Bink
(b) Going to the toilet
(c) Staring at the Evil Magician
(d) Flicking leaves into the water
4. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
(a) The normal phase of Dee
(b) The ugly phase of Fanchon
(c) None of these
(d) The beauty phase of Wynne
5. What did Iris want Bink transformed into?
(a) A stinkbug
(b) A lovebug
(c) A punchbug
(d) A stinkhorn
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trent say against the castle?
2. Who rescued Bink this time?
3. Why did Bink chase after Dee?
4. What characteristic does Trent, Fanchon, and Bink share?
5. How did Bink get the monster to shove off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
2. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
3. What is the Xanthian version of the Sphinx?
4. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
5. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
6. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
7. What is Trent's rationale as to how the crossbreeds got started?
8. What did Trent promise his soldiers?
9. Why does Trent dislike transforming monsters?
10. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)