|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would Fanchon not mind being?
2. Who did Bink kill when he had been transformed?
(c) One of the soldiers
3. What is Bink's royal position?
(b) Bodyguard of the King
(c) Researcher of Xanth
4. What does the experience of Bink as a salamander teach him about Trent?
(a) Trent can really give a transformee abilities that animal possesses
(b) Trent can destroy Xanth at anytime by creating a few salamanders
(c) Trent is capable of handling any situation
(d) Trent could kill them all by making wiggles
5. Who did Bink see Trent with?
(d) A woman and a young boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Trent compel from Bink?
2. Who does Magician Humfrey suggest for the throne of Xanth?
3. What was the first predator to arrive at the sound of Bink's cries?
4. Who got to Trent and immobilized him?
5. What does Trent offer Fanchon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How could Trent force Bink and Chameleon to stop their quest?
2. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
3. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
4. What was the reason the soldier allowed himself to be recruited?
5. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
6. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
7. Why couldn't Trent finish Bink off?
8. What was Fanchon's argument against Magician Trent?
9. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
10. What were the two conditions Trent had to fulfill to stay in Xanth?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)