|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was guarding the elixer?
(a) A soldier
(b) A dog
(c) A small dragon
(d) A laser gun
2. Where was Bink thrown?
(a) In a cave
(b) In a pit
(c) In a cage
(d) In a cell
3. What was the second monster that appeared?
(a) Evil Magician Trent in a scuba suit
(b) A kraken
(c) Evil Magician Trent on a hovercraft
(d) A shark
4. How did Bink get the monster to shove off?
(a) He hit it over the head with his fists
(b) Hit it on the head with an oar
(c) He threw the elixir at it
(d) He invoked a charm
5. How many times did Trent magic miss Bink while in dual?
(a) Four times
(b) Two times
(c) Five times
(d) Three times
Short Answer Questions
1. What had distracted Chameleon?
2. What food did Trent offer Bink and Fanchon?
3. What are mundane wiggles called?
4. What did Fanchon describe herself and Bink as?
5. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
2. How does Fanchon intend to escape?
3. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
4. What were the two conditions Trent had to fulfill to stay in Xanth?
5. What did Trent promise his soldiers?
6. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
7. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
8. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
9. How could Trent force Bink and Chameleon to stop their quest?
10. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)