|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trent give to Bink close to the end of the chapter?
(a) His transforming ability
(b) The tome he was reading
(c) His word of honor
(d) His sword
2. What did Bink fear to do?
(a) Face off with the Storm King
(b) Confront Magician Trent
(c) Associate too close with too changeable an entity
(d) Leave the castle
3. What is making the pursuit through the forest?
(a) A human
(b) A giant
(c) A centaur
(d) A ogre
4. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
(a) If she sees Trent
(b) If she sees the ghosts
(c) If she sees anyone
(d) If she sees Bink
5. What did Iris want Bink transformed into?
(a) A stinkbug
(b) A punchbug
(c) A stinkhorn
(d) A lovebug
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bink's talent?
2. What does Bink find about Fanchon?
3. What was the outcome of the dual?
4. Where was Magician Trent?
5. What does the forest do as they try to turn back?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the trio's departure this time from the castle, different from when they arrived?
2. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
3. What was the soldier's attitude to animal brides?
4. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
5. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
6. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
7. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
8. What is the assumed purpose of the magic sniffer?
9. What was Bink's argument against Trent going his own way?
10. Why couldn't Trent finish Bink off?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)