|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making the pursuit through the forest?
(a) A giant
(b) A human
(c) A centaur
(d) A ogre
2. How many illusions balked Bink?
3. What word does Fanchon tell Bink to mention if the guards should come?
(c) They're coming
4. What animal did Trent transform Bink into to make sure he was noticed?
(a) A beautiful ogre
(b) A fancy feathered, fire winged phoenix
(c) A purple leopard
(d) A purple spotted Sphinx
5. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
(a) If she sees Trent
(b) If she sees the ghosts
(c) If she sees anyone
(d) If she sees Bink
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bink tell himself he'll do if Chameleon dies?
2. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
3. What characteristic does Trent, Fanchon, and Bink share?
4. What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?
5. What does Fanchon do with her privy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
2. What did Trent promise his soldiers?
3. How was the trio's departure this time from the castle, different from when they arrived?
4. What were the transformations Bink endured, and what was the purpose of each?
5. How does Trent know that he won't be put across the shield again?
6. Why did Castle Roogna heard the trio towards it?
7. Where were Trent and Fanchon while the fight over Bink was ensuing?
8. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
9. What was the point of the conversation while making bricks?
10. What is the Xanthian version of the Sphinx?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)