|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rather innocuous animal do the trio encounter?
(a) A magic bunny
(b) A cat-a-pult
(c) A magic sniffer
(d) A chameleon
2. Why did Trent save Bink?
(a) Trent likes Bink
(b) It was the decent thing to do
(c) Fanchon threatened him
(d) Trent still needed information from Bink
3. What is Chameleon's innocent suggestion?
(a) She could blow up the zombies
(b) She could threaten Trent
(c) She could blow up Trent
(d) She could blow up the castle
4. What food did Trent offer Bink and Fanchon?
(a) Cake and Wine
(b) Bread and water
(c) Biscuits and coffee
(d) Meat and beer
5. What two creatures did Trent transform Fanchon and Bink into?
(a) A dragon and a sphinx
(b) A chicken and a duck
(c) A Pig and a merman
(d) A basilisk and a cockatrice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trent do at the end of trying to convince Bink?
2. What is making the pursuit through the forest?
3. What is the threat of the sneeze bees?
4. What did Bink fear to do?
5. What does Trent offer Fanchon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chameleon leave Xanth?
2. How could Trent force Bink and Chameleon to stop their quest?
3. What does Chameleon represent to Bink?
4. What had distracted Chameleon and what was its purpose?
5. Why is it not feasible for Trent to transform Bink and Fanchon into roc birds?
6. What qualities does Trent believe would make Bink an excellent citizen of Xanth?
7. What is the Xanthian version of the Sphinx?
8. What is Bink starting to realize about Trent?
9. How did Bink escape the carnivorous grass?
10. What was the soldier's attitude to animal brides?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)