|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the King do in regard to the note from Humfrey?
(a) He ignored it
(b) He heeded the words, and exiled Bink anyways
(c) He allowed Bink to stay
(d) He exiled Bink for obscenity
2. What did Bink perceive the other man that was with him to be?
(a) A chimera
(b) A harpy
(c) An ogre
(d) A troll
3. What appalls Bink in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Cherie stole his pack
(b) He runs afoul of a nickelpede nest
(c) Cherie dropped him off at the beginning of a huge chasm
(d) He found out what the centaurs consider obscene
4. Who did Bink meet in the cave?
(a) Millie the Maid
(b) Donald the Shade
(c) Casper the Ghost
(d) Darren the Shade
5. Who did the mirror show Bink was the the fairest human girl of all?
(b) The Sorceress Iris
(c) All of these
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bink contemptuously known as?
2. What do all centaurs have in common aside from appearance?
3. What does Crombie believe regarding women?
4. What is Bianca's talent?
5. Who is the General?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Bink's considerations regarding the chasm?
2. Why are nicklepedes things to be feared?
3. What is the significance of Humfrey and Beauregard?
4. What does Iris explain about talents?
5. What does Humfrey determine about the nature of Bink's talent?
6. Why does Magician Trent need Bink?
7. What features does the Gap Dragon possess that make him suited to the terrain of the Gap?
8. How does Bink think he may have lucked out yet again?
9. How does Bink view his long trip around the Gap?
10. What was the complication with the Shield?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)