|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roland's talent?
(c) Stun gaze
2. What was the crime presented in the trial?
(c) Domestic abuse
3. Who was the woman that Bink met?
4. What is the standard test of a supernatural being?
(a) If they don't die, they're human
(b) If a finger is pricked and it bleeds, it's human
(c) If they eat, they're human
(d) If they speak no ill will, they're human
5. What was Donald's talent?
(a) Grows wings
(d) Creating silver of whatever he touched
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did Crombie take Bink?
2. Why didn't the tangle tree attack them?
3. How did Bink feel about the castle?
4. What specific kind of animal may have ravaged other villages?
5. What kind of creature was the most varied and dangerous sort in Xanth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Humfrey tried to reveal the nature of Bink's talent?
2. How does Bink think he may have lucked out yet again?
3. What does Iris explain about talents?
4. What are Bink's considerations regarding the chasm?
5. How did Trent's tenure in Mundania change him?
6. How does Trent feel about Mundania?
7. Why was the Fourth Wave the most important and meaningful to the human population of Xanth?
8. How does Bink view his long trip around the Gap?
9. What things does the storm cause Bink to reflect upon?
10. What is the recipe for correctly sowing wild oats, and what is the benefit to doing so?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)