|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound did Bink make when he knocked on the door?
(a) Dink dink dink
(b) Bonk bonk
(c) Donk Donk Donk
(d) Clink clink clink
2. What appeals to Bink about the magician?
(a) Both of these
(b) Neither of these
(c) His intelligence
(d) His experience
3. What deed did Donald need performed to dissipate?
(a) To get out of the hole and hurt the person that hurt him
(b) To tell his wife where the Silver Tree grows
(c) To tell his wife what happened to him
(d) To exact revenge
4. What is on the monster's back?
(a) A scar
(b) A blowhole
(c) A fin
(d) A saddle
5. What is the name of the beautiful girl from the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What property does the elixir Trent created have?
2. What did Bink decide about the chasm?
3. What does Bink believe to be an untrustworthy ally?
4. What does Crombie believe regarding women?
5. Who calmed the centaur down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What features does the Gap Dragon possess that make him suited to the terrain of the Gap?
2. What was it that finally settled Bink on the Shade's sincerity?
3. How was the night with the Sorceress not one Bink could have afforded?
4. What is situational magic?
5. How does Bink think he may have lucked out yet again?
6. What happened when Humfrey tried to reveal the nature of Bink's talent?
7. What does Iris want with Bink?
8. Why does Bink refuse the offer of the Sorceress?
9. How does Trent feel about Mundania?
10. What is the significance of Humfrey and Beauregard?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)