Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Trent actually fears?
(a) Physical menaces
2. What is the threat of the sneeze bees?
(a) They breed bacteria
(b) They make one sneeze so much it is hard to breathe
(c) They inbed in your clothes and spread bacteria
(d) They will follow you till they die
3. Who rescued Bink this time?
(b) Magician Trent
(d) Sorceress Iris
4. What does Bink do instead of asking Chameleon to marry him?
(a) Clears his throat
(d) Gets on one knee
5. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
(a) She and Bink went over their plan to stop Trent
(b) She got the gourd and wrapped it in a towel
(c) She looked around for any other foul magic
(d) She chided Bink's acceptance of the truce again
6. What is Bink's talent?
(a) He cannot be touched by magic
(b) He cannot hurt himself
(c) He cannot be harmed by magic
(d) He cannot be hurt
7. What rather innocuous animal do the trio encounter?
(a) A magic sniffer
(b) A magic bunny
(c) A chameleon
(d) A cat-a-pult
8. Who did Bink kill when he had been transformed?
(a) One of the soldiers
9. Why didn't Fanchon come and help him?
(a) She was afraid of the monsters
(b) She had sat in the spell of a lethargy tree
(c) She was dead
(d) She had gotten caught by a gourd
10. What is Bink's royal position?
(b) Researcher of Xanth
(d) Bodyguard of the King
11. What did Trent transform Bink and Fanchon into?
(a) Sea turtles
(c) Into fish
(d) Into crocodiles
12. Why did Fanchon leave Xanth?
(a) She wanted to see what Trent was up to
(b) Magic makes her ugly
(c) Magic makes her mean
(d) She was hoping to seduce herself a drunken soldier
13. What food did Trent offer Bink and Fanchon?
(a) Biscuits and coffee
(b) Meat and beer
(c) Bread and water
(d) Cake and Wine
14. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
(a) If she sees Bink
(b) If she sees anyone
(c) If she sees the ghosts
(d) If she sees Trent
15. What does the experience of Bink as a salamander teach him about Trent?
(a) Trent is capable of handling any situation
(b) Trent can really give a transformee abilities that animal possesses
(c) Trent could kill them all by making wiggles
(d) Trent can destroy Xanth at anytime by creating a few salamanders
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the outcome of the dual?
2. What do Herman and Trent share?
3. Where was Bink thrown?
4. What word does Fanchon tell Bink to mention if the guards should come?
5. What does the forest do as they try to turn back?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)