|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had passed while Trent was looking at the gourd?
(a) An hour and a half
(b) Two hours
(c) An hour
(d) A half hour
2. What kind of monster did Bink come across in the rowboat?
(a) A crocodile
(b) A shark
(c) A kraken
(d) A monstrous squid
3. What does Trent give Bink before he sleeps?
(a) A torch
(b) A flashlight
(c) A knife
(d) His sword
4. What was the last of the threats Bink and Chameleon faced?
(d) Vampire bats
5. What was Fanchon seen doing?
(a) Going to the toilet
(b) Staring at the Evil Magician
(c) Staring at Bink
(d) Flicking leaves into the water
6. What is Bink's royal position?
(a) Researcher of Xanth
(b) Bodyguard of the King
7. Why did Fanchon leave Xanth?
(a) She wanted to see what Trent was up to
(b) She was hoping to seduce herself a drunken soldier
(c) Magic makes her mean
(d) Magic makes her ugly
8. What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?
(b) I don't know
9. What is it that Trent actually fears?
(c) Physical menaces
10. What does Trent do to Bink?
(a) Transforms him
(b) Threatens him
(c) Tries to convince him not to leave
(d) Kills him
11. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
(a) She got the gourd and wrapped it in a towel
(b) She chided Bink's acceptance of the truce again
(c) She and Bink went over their plan to stop Trent
(d) She looked around for any other foul magic
12. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
(a) None of these
(b) The normal phase of Dee
(c) The ugly phase of Fanchon
(d) The beauty phase of Wynne
13. What does the soldier think of Magician Trent?
(a) That he is a illicit liar
(b) That he is a noble man
(c) That he is a good leader
(d) That he is a evil monster
14. What was the outcome of the dual?
(a) Bink was mortally wounded and lost the battle
(b) Trent was wounded and Bink won
(c) Chameleon was mortally wounded, and Bink lost
(d) Iris was wounded and Bink won
15. What kind of distraction did Fanchon provide?
(a) She splashed water at them
(b) She yelled and drew their attention
(c) A clamor as though someone was drowning
(d) She started to rock the boat
Short Answer Questions
1. What was second nature to all three people?
2. What does the harpy threaten to do?
3. How many times did Trent magic miss Bink while in dual?
4. What is the only way Chameleon will disarm her bomb?
5. What did Chameleon discover on the castle grounds?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)