|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the forest do as they try to turn back?
(a) It summons magic predators
(b) It makes it easier to walk away
(c) It tries to block their passage
2. What was extremely fortunate timing?
(a) The breaking of the vial of elixir
(b) The whirlpool bringing them to Xanth
(c) The resuscitation of Bink
(d) All of these
3. What was second nature to all three people?
(a) Listening to each other
(b) Being transformed
(c) Trusting each other
(d) Staying off the most attractive paths
4. What was the last of the threats Bink and Chameleon faced?
(c) Vampire bats
5. What was guarding the elixer?
(a) A dog
(b) A soldier
(c) A small dragon
(d) A laser gun
6. Why did Trent save Bink?
(a) It was the decent thing to do
(b) Trent still needed information from Bink
(c) Trent likes Bink
(d) Fanchon threatened him
7. Where did Fanchon tell Trent the Shieldstone was located?
(a) In the middle of the Gap
(b) At Lake Ogre-Chobee
(c) Under the King's throne in North Village
(d) On the Isle of Illusion
8. What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?
(a) I don't know
9. What did Bink fear to do?
(a) Leave the castle
(b) Face off with the Storm King
(c) Confront Magician Trent
(d) Associate too close with too changeable an entity
10. What was dragging Bink down?
(b) A whirlpool
(c) The elixir
11. What does Bink tell himself he'll do if Chameleon dies?
(a) Kill himself by mundane means
(b) Takeover the throne
(c) Kill Trent
(d) Go back into exile
12. What does the harpy threaten to do?
(a) Gargle his gizzard
(b) Lick his liver
(c) Sample his stomach
(d) Goozle his gizzard
13. What food did Trent offer Bink and Fanchon?
(a) Bread and water
(b) Cake and Wine
(c) Biscuits and coffee
(d) Meat and beer
14. What did Chameleon discover on the castle grounds?
(a) New-clear bombs
(b) Pineapple bombs
(c) Cherry bombs
(d) An apple pie tree
15. Where was Magician Trent?
(a) In the orchard, practicing archery
(b) Talking to Roogna
(c) Over a tome
(d) In a conference
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bink kill when he had been transformed?
2. What did Trent tell Castle Roogna?
3. What does Bink do instead of asking Chameleon to marry him?
4. What would Trent do if he wanted to poison Bink and Fanchon?
5. What does Trent do to Bink?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)