|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Trent transform Bink and Fanchon into?
(a) Into fish
(b) Sea turtles
(c) Into crocodiles
2. What characteristic does Trent, Fanchon, and Bink share?
3. What are mundane wiggles called?
4. What kind of monster did Bink come across in the rowboat?
(a) A shark
(b) A monstrous squid
(c) A kraken
(d) A crocodile
5. What did Fanchon say to do with the elixir?
(a) Use it as a hostage
(b) Throw it at the soldiers
(c) Use it as bait
(d) Throw it overboard
6. Where did Fanchon tell Trent the Shieldstone was located?
(a) Under the King's throne in North Village
(b) At Lake Ogre-Chobee
(c) On the Isle of Illusion
(d) In the middle of the Gap
7. What is the threat of the sneeze bees?
(a) They breed bacteria
(b) They inbed in your clothes and spread bacteria
(c) They will follow you till they die
(d) They make one sneeze so much it is hard to breathe
8. What does Trent say against the castle?
(a) It'll kill him, and Chameleon too
(b) All of the above
(c) It won't let them go
(d) It is not a thinking edifice
9. What is making the pursuit through the forest?
(a) A centaur
(b) A giant
(c) A ogre
(d) A human
10. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
(a) The beauty phase of Wynne
(b) The ugly phase of Fanchon
(c) None of these
(d) The normal phase of Dee
11. How many times did Trent magic miss Bink while in dual?
(a) Three times
(b) Five times
(c) Four times
(d) Two times
12. What was the second temptation Trent gave to Fanchon and Bink?
(a) Their own winged centaur to fly around with
(b) A house in the country with servants
(c) Veto power over his transformations
(d) Duke and Duchess kingdoms and a castle
13. What is Bink's talent?
(a) He cannot be touched by magic
(b) He cannot be hurt
(c) He cannot be harmed by magic
(d) He cannot hurt himself
14. What word does Fanchon tell Bink to mention if the guards should come?
(a) They're coming
15. What two creatures did Trent transform Fanchon and Bink into?
(a) A Pig and a merman
(b) A chicken and a duck
(c) A dragon and a sphinx
(d) A basilisk and a cockatrice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chameleon's innocent suggestion?
2. What did Fanchon describe herself and Bink as?
3. What do Herman and Trent share?
4. What kind of distraction did Fanchon provide?
5. Where was Bink thrown?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)