|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Trent compel from Bink?
2. Who got to Trent and immobilized him?
3. What has four legs in the morning, two in the afternoon, and three in the evening?
(d) I don't know
4. What does Bink tell himself he'll do if Chameleon dies?
(a) Takeover the throne
(b) Kill himself by mundane means
(c) Kill Trent
(d) Go back into exile
5. What did Iris want Bink transformed into?
(a) A stinkhorn
(b) A stinkbug
(c) A lovebug
(d) A punchbug
6. Who cooked for the trio?
(d) The Zombies
7. What was dragging Bink down?
(a) A whirlpool
(b) The elixir
8. What does Trent give Bink before he sleeps?
(a) A flashlight
(b) A torch
(c) A knife
(d) His sword
9. Who did Bink see Trent with?
(d) A woman and a young boy
10. How many times did Trent magic miss Bink while in dual?
(a) Three times
(b) Two times
(c) Five times
(d) Four times
11. What food did Trent offer Bink and Fanchon?
(a) Cake and Wine
(b) Biscuits and coffee
(c) Bread and water
(d) Meat and beer
12. What had distracted Chameleon?
(a) A Will o' wisp
(b) A ghost
(c) A centaur
(d) A griffin
13. What does Trent do at the end of trying to convince Bink?
(a) He threatens to kill Chameleon
(b) He shows diagrams of the decline in human population
(c) He decides if he can't convince them, to join them
(d) He threatens transforming Bink
14. What does the harpy threaten to do?
(a) Gargle his gizzard
(b) Sample his stomach
(c) Goozle his gizzard
(d) Lick his liver
15. What was the outcome of the dual?
(a) Iris was wounded and Bink won
(b) Chameleon was mortally wounded, and Bink lost
(c) Bink was mortally wounded and lost the battle
(d) Trent was wounded and Bink won
Short Answer Questions
1. What was second nature to all three people?
2. What do Bink and Fanchon encounter after they escape the Kraken cave?
3. Why didn't Fanchon come and help him?
4. What did Chameleon discover on the castle grounds?
5. What was the dog's name?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)