|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Trent compel from Bink?
2. What is the threat of the sneeze bees?
(a) They will follow you till they die
(b) They inbed in your clothes and spread bacteria
(c) They breed bacteria
(d) They make one sneeze so much it is hard to breathe
3. What rather innocuous animal do the trio encounter?
(a) A cat-a-pult
(b) A magic sniffer
(c) A chameleon
(d) A magic bunny
4. What did Fanchon describe herself and Bink as?
(b) Crafty foxes
(c) Quiet cats
(d) Scurvy dogs
5. Who does Magician Humfrey suggest for the throne of Xanth?
6. What was the first predator to arrive at the sound of Bink's cries?
(a) A catoblepas
(b) A harpy
(c) A sea serpent
(d) An argus
7. What phase was Chameleon heading into?
(a) The ugly phase of Fanchon
(b) None of these
(c) The normal phase of Dee
(d) The beauty phase of Wynne
8. What does Trent do at the end of trying to convince Bink?
(a) He decides if he can't convince them, to join them
(b) He shows diagrams of the decline in human population
(c) He threatens transforming Bink
(d) He threatens to kill Chameleon
9. What did Bink hope that someday someone would develop?
(a) A pot that smelled of perfume
(b) Guards that were easier to trick
(c) A pot that smelled of roses
(d) A grate that wasn't so heavy
10. Who did Bink kill when he had been transformed?
(c) One of the soldiers
11. What is Bink's talent?
(a) He cannot be harmed by magic
(b) He cannot be touched by magic
(c) He cannot hurt himself
(d) He cannot be hurt
12. Where was Trent?
(a) Battling the Harpy
(b) Caught in the gourd
(c) Laying in a patch of carnivorous grass
(d) Battling the catoblepas
13. What was the first thing that Fanchon did when she recovered?
(a) She got the gourd and wrapped it in a towel
(b) She chided Bink's acceptance of the truce again
(c) She looked around for any other foul magic
(d) She and Bink went over their plan to stop Trent
14. What does Trent say against the castle?
(a) It is not a thinking edifice
(b) It won't let them go
(c) It'll kill him, and Chameleon too
(d) All of the above
15. What is it that Bink longs to understand?
(a) The nature of magic itself
(b) The minds of women
(c) How Trent thinks he can take over Xanth
(d) How Sabrina could have treated him the way she did
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they come across?
2. Why did Trent save Bink?
3. What was second nature to all three people?
4. Why did Fanchon leave Xanth?
5. Why didn't Fanchon come and help him?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)