|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Bink cautious about unmarked, easy to travel paths?
(a) He knows they aren't mapped
(b) He prefers the road less travelled
(c) Many of those paths lead to cannibal people
(d) Lots of paths like that lead to carnivorous plants
2. What appalls Bink in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Cherie dropped him off at the beginning of a huge chasm
(b) Cherie stole his pack
(c) He runs afoul of a nickelpede nest
(d) He found out what the centaurs consider obscene
3. What is on the monster's back?
(a) A blowhole
(b) A scar
(c) A fin
(d) A saddle
4. What did the centaur's hoof hit when it missed Bink?
(a) The needle cactus
(b) A fire ants nest
(c) A tangle tree
(d) A beerbarrel tree
5. Who is best to accompany you through the peace pines?
(a) A beastie
(b) A friend
(c) An enemy
(d) A serpent
6. How many seconds did Bink have when the stone turned red?
7. What kind of creature was the most varied and dangerous sort in Xanth?
(d) Tangle trees
8. What specific kind of animal may have ravaged other villages?
(a) Wild Griffins
(b) Wild Ogres
(c) Wild Boars
(d) Wild Dragons
9. What was the second monster?
(a) A Dragon
(b) A Manticora
(c) A Hippocampus
(d) A Merman
10. Why does Bink doubt Trent's threat?
(a) Trent doesn't know Bink's parents
(b) Trent is known as a worse person than Bink
(c) Its hard to talk to a toad
(d) Dead men can't talk
11. What sound did Bink make when he knocked on the door?
(a) Dink dink dink
(b) Clink clink clink
(c) Donk Donk Donk
(d) Bonk bonk
12. What does Trent want with Bink?
(a) The coordinates of Magician Humfrey's castle
(b) An audience with Sorceress Iris
(c) The precise location of the Shield stone
(d) The coordinates for the Storm King's castle
13. What does Bink wish he could do at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) That he could put aside his personal quest and look for a willing female
(b) That he could put aside his quest and look for the ultimate nature of reality in Xanth
(c) That he had taken the Sorceress Iris up on her offer, and regrets not doing so
(d) That he could be as antipathetic as Crombie and just not care
14. How much elixir does Trent have?
(a) One pound
(b) One quart
(c) One liter
(d) One gallon
15. What deed did Donald need performed to dissipate?
(a) To tell his wife where the Silver Tree grows
(b) To tell his wife what happened to him
(c) To exact revenge
(d) To get out of the hole and hurt the person that hurt him
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures were copulating at the spring?
2. Who had Bink been nudged towards meeting?
3. How did Sabrina react after the hearing?
4. What was Donald's talent?
5. What does Bink believe to be an untrustworthy ally?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)